[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do rich guys always go for the leeching cunts instead of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: money.jpg (1MB, 2500x1407px) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
1MB, 2500x1407px
Why do rich guys always go for the leeching cunts instead of genuinely nice girls?
>>
Rich guy here. Are you a nice girl? If so, how big are your tits?
>>
Because the leeching cunts come up to the rich guys pretending to be nice girls
>>
after exposure to enough signs of the guy being loaded, any girl will change into a leeching cunt

>thinking there was a girl who was 'different'
>>
>>36946864
>n-no of course I wouldn't be a leeching cunt! I want a rich bf cuz uhh ahhh uh huh just because :^)
>>
Because there are no nice girls. Might as well get the only pussy available.
>>
>date a girl
>she sees you as completely normal for a while
>she finds out what your job is, or maybe sees how fancy your house/car is
>turns from normal gf to goldigger instantly
>rich guy notices she's asking for more things now, or expect more things from you

I feel like that's the process rich guys go through. They will never find a girl that genuinely likes them unless they hide their fortune.
>>
>>36947019
Why can't we have a society where women are motivated to make their own damn fortunes so we can live in a mutual world where people with their own earned money date others with their own earned money?

Or is it a biological thing?
>>
>>36947081
Its biological. Females will always be beneath us, no matter how hard we try to elevate them to human status. Even the smartest gorilla in the world only had a higher iq than most of Africa, never even came close to an American or even European in terms of intelligence.
>>
Because all women are leeching cunts, other wise they wouldn't care about the guys job/wealth to begin with.
>>
>>36946864
>nice girls
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>36947159
Doesn't the IQ distribution between males and females show that it's relatively similar, but with males, the stupider are way stupider and the smarter are way smarter?

Do women just instinctively take less risks or something? Does that lead to the leeching kind of behavior, or is it entirely unrelated?
>>
File: 11.jpg (59KB, 676x653px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
59KB, 676x653px
>>36946864
Are you at this moment pretending to be a nice girl who, despite somehow not being a gold digger, is annoyed you don't have a rich boyfriend to support you?
>>
hi im dotsy uwu

buy me a knife

/id/commandertiger
>>
because rich guys just want some hole to fuck and don't really care about your personality
>>
>>36947336
not female, and not nice.

im just trying to learn about the redpill
>>
>>36946864
But all women are leeching cunts.
>>
>>36947081
Good idea. We'll just hire babysitters to raise children their entire lives while their moms are at work.
>>
>>36947456
So how do we fix women being so entitled to everything?
>>
>>36947317
Other way around. A woman is probably retarded or about as smart as an upper tier man. Men have a more even distribution.
Even the smartest women are only as smart as the upper middle class of men though.
>>
Because the leeching cunts are money suckers that act like everything the guy wants, so that she can get money.

I honestly don't hate women, or am some incel neckbeard, but unfortunatley there's some women out there like that. There's men out there who do the exact same thing, except they do it for sex.
>>
>>36947491
But women are entitled to everything and they should be.
Women belong in the home, men belong on the streets.
Women are the bottle neck of society in terms of breeding, men have always been disposable. This is why men fight wars, women stay home. The only thing that we can do is stop following the false idea that we are equal because we aren't. All women need to do is be loyal, not fuck 10 guys in a lifetime, keep the house, raise children and show the man some affection once in a while. If women did most men would gleefully spend 8 hours a day five days a week sitting in some office they hate to support their girl.
Careers are not fun by the way. The vast majority of people hate what they do. They only do it to support themselves or support what they love.

This is why society is going to collapse soon. Why would a man with nothing to live for, do anything work other than whatever is just enough to survive and enjoy free time.
>>
What I can't believe, is how much money richfags spend on mediocre women.
I see literal 4s getting sugar daddies that pay them THOUSANDS of dollars a month.
To be fair, most of them have to do things like let their SD piss/shit on them, beat them, whatever they please. They're literal slaves.
But I would rather forego that and at least get myself a decent looking chick for spending that kind of money.
Or go to Asia and fuck hundreds of whores for a fraction of the cost.
>>
>>36946864
Because the nice girls stay hidden inside all day and/or are busy all the time.
>>
>>36946888
trips of truth
incorruptible men aren't exactly a dime a dozen either, they just don't have the leverage of the biology-marriage-divorce complex letting them fuck people en masse.
>>
I'm too busy making money and shitposting to sink the time into 50 "nice girls" before one settles on me for a few years. I'll let my money woo some whore then kick her out of my life before she digs her nails into my assets.
>>
File: 1472339000853.jpg (81KB, 720x579px) Image search: [Google]
1472339000853.jpg
81KB, 720x579px
>ANY girl
>Not a leeching cunt
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.