[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we share our 'tisms

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1489967552560.png (74KB, 213x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489967552560.png
74KB, 213x233px
>Started plotting graphs where I put life satisfaction and career progression on a scale of 1-10
>Started taking longer routes home so I can be autistic without being spotted
>Panicked when I was about to have an interview for an unpaid work placement so I didn't go
>made a facebook account along with 50 other accounts so when employers search my name it doesn't look suspicious.
>Spend my free time thinking about time and how linear it is.
>>
>constantly stress about the fact that either existence will be forever, or at one point end. Like you'll exist forever so literally every memory is worthless because you can always replace it with something else or at one point you wont exist so who gives a fuck what happens, its meaningless either way
>nap at random times during the day so I can be awake at night (not to do anything...merely lie there)
>have an intricate fantasy life (I think about stuff happening that really won't and get caught up in thinking about things, for like an hour or two sometimes)
>notice myself not caring about things that previously mattered to me
>read summaries of movies instead of watching them
>>
>make magic cards of all good art I find (they are pretty bad)
>currently converting pokemon into hearthstone cards
>made a whole bunch of spreadsheets for wow clones, sc2 campaigns and infinity engine systems but lost them
>must mod every game that I think is cool but am pretty lazy so don't get far
>I skip around like a little fruit when I'm excited, feel no shame
>>
>get food in a drive thru only to eat it in the parking lot
>always make sure I'm parked far from windows and other cars when I do this

>get to work way too early so I sit in my car until maybe a half hour before my shift
>keep feeling like people are watching me so I change spots every 10 minutes or so
>>
>>36947280
>skip around like a little fruit
explain
>>
>>36947305
>only to eat it in the parking lot
How would that be a problem?
>>
>>36947312
Like Dorothy in the wizard of oz
>>
File: 1469002785485.jpg (4KB, 173x180px) Image search: [Google]
1469002785485.jpg
4KB, 173x180px
>Apply hand gel like how the guy from resident evil 7 applies the first aid meds
>used to walk all the way from uni to my house, which was an hour long commune on a bus. I also took the longest route, which went around a beach and through an abandoned tunnel that stank of homeless piss while listening to dream theater the whole trip. All because i wanted to be alone.
>Also i really enjoyed the song "solitary shell" by dream theater because i identified with the lyrics,but later found out its written from the viewpoint of an autistic child
>After finishing watching a movie/series, i open their wikipedia pages
>Can only dry my face with paper towels
>Tried to cut my wrists back then, but since i didn't have a knife i used my student ID.
>>
Does my room mate sound autistic
>Watches workout videos and falls asleep to them
>Constantly talking to themselves and about what they are going to do
>Gets unreasonably mad at the most mundane shit
>Wont stop talking about the rock to his friends
>He yells at his computer if it takes more than 5 seconds to load a page.
>Does most of these past midnight
>plan on moving out next week
What do you guys think?
>>
>>36947420
A few of these are not that bad anon. Why do you want to be alone for so long though guy? I get that way sometimes but I have to ask a buddy to help me out of it by just venting or playing vidya.
>>
>>36947305
Anon if anything people will think something is off if you keep moving. Though I have this one example of something similar happening.
>Leave house to go get some groceries
>notice car has been following me for a few turns now
>Turn to the parking lot
>He follows me
>I park
>He parks right infront of me
>Stares out me while i get out
>I decide to park somewhere else but second guess it and just keep walking.
>nothing happened except for me wondering why he was starring.
>>
>>36946831
>Started taking longer routes home so I can be autistic without being spotted

Holy shit I do this
I go to 24 hour stores which take forever to walk to but I know I won't see anyone I know there

>put time and effort into pointless hobbies like learning how to play pool well
>neglect productive things like reading or playing my guitar or learning to cook

Can't actually think of any others desu
>>
>>36947609
>my roommate. nigga you're anonymous,ya dont have to lie
>>
>tfw no (you)s on my post
>>
>>36948082
Im not lying. Hell im asking BECAUSE im anon
>>
bumping this post at the moment
>>
>few years ago
>mom wants to take me to the theater to see a movie as a christmas gift since she has a day off
>she asks me what movie i want to see and i tell her that she can choose
>she wants to see Up In The Air
>i agree thinking that it was the pixar movie Up i had heard about
>get to the theater in the local mall
>see the movie posters and realize i've made a mistake
>realize im about to see some boring george clooney movie about planes
>Up isn't even playing anymore
>mom buys our tickets and we go in to find some seats
>the theater is full of old people
>when we sit down mom smiles and hands me 20 dollars
>she tells me i can buy whatever snacks I want but asks if I can buy her a small diet coke as well
>i take the money and head out of the theater
>notice avatar is starting soon as well
>use my moms money to buy a ticket to see avatar along with the avatar combo which includes large popcorn a large fountain drink and a bag of m&ms
>rush into Avatar before it starts spilling some popcorn along the way
>only seats left are some shitty ones right in the front rows
>text my mom that i lost my ticket and that I will walk around the mall until her movie is done
>watch the movie and finish with a sore neck and an upset stomach
>check my phone to see that my mom had texted me back to tell me that she had bought me a new ticket for Up In The Air and that she has been waiting outside in the theater lobby looking for me
>leave my theater
>notice my mom sitting on a bench in the lobby looking at her phone
>try to blend in with the crowd of people that just left the same theater I was in and sneak into the nearby washrooms unseen
>text her back and apologize saying i didnt see the message
>tell her to meet me at the car
>wait a few minutes in the washroom and then leave and walk back to meet her at the car
>i ask her how the movie was
>she says she didnt see it because she was looking for me

I felt kinda bad for her
>>
>>36949455

You fucking faggot. Your mom seemed really excited to watch that movie with you. I would be ashamed if I did that though, so I can't judge.
>>
>>36949455
Damn wtf
That's really sad anon
>>
>consider that, if consciousness is just a bunch if chemical reactions, under what circumstances consciousness can be created
>think about what it'd be like to be a chemically created consciousness inhabiting a test tube
>ponder on this topic and other pseudo deep scientific bullshit for hours
>>
>>36946831
>randomly check in with myself in my head about how one hour will feel like one minute then an hour later freak out internally because of how weirdly time works
>can't sleep without one stuffed animal ive had since i was seven years old i'm 19 now
>randomly rub and press my body against walls sometimes
>look at people's faces often and analyze them, attractive or not, then panic when they notice and look away
>>
>>36950576
Same, anon for most of those. The cuddling walls is prolly a sign of loneliness
>>
>>36950358
Thats not autistic anon thats just being a thinker
>>
>>36950576
I do the time thing too anon. I tend to do it if im doing a long drive or working on a program. It helps me feel like im progressing.
>>
File: 6RHhhg2.jpg (142KB, 1468x1437px) Image search: [Google]
6RHhhg2.jpg
142KB, 1468x1437px
>>36946831
>have a few anime keychains on my bag
>talk to them sometimes
>if they're not facing out I'll flip them around and say stuff like "there ya go"
>get giddy whenever I see my waifu in a thread
>prefer anime and 4chan to real friends
>prefer to be alone
>have started to condition myself to not feel attraction towards real people
>purposefully getting rid of my sex drive so I can love 2D even more

I think it's an improvement but it's probably the 'tism
>>
>>36949455
Dubs confirm horrible son.
>>
Oneitis pouring her out to me and wants to make amends with me, basically telling me that she's down to fuck with out actually saying it. I still act distant and treat her like garbage. Maybe I'm doing it right or fucking up my chances
>>
>>36947768
he was going to take your anus desudesu
I hate when they follow me
>>
>>36949455
this is either a really sad memory or a really well written short story about how mental illness hurts families
>>
>shut up most of the time so i don't say anything stupid
>spend my free time dwelling on every cringe i ever committed
>hate radio music to the point i'll mess up radios and speakers when nobody is looking
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.