[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cat died today and I feel absolutely horrible. he was one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1490989659225.jpg (41KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1490989659225.jpg
41KB, 500x373px
My cat died today and I feel absolutely horrible. he was one of the few things that gave me genuine happiness. I never realized until now how how much I liked him, I would always find him waiting by the door for me in the morning and I would give him some pats before leaving and sometimes he would follow me to the car, always purring. when I got home today I found him laying there by the door where he would normally be rubbing against my leg before I fed him. I dont know what to do anon, have you ever lost a pet that was dear to you? how did you cope with it?
>>
Yeah having a pet die is always a drag

But another one always finds it's way into your life somehow

I wonder how many cats I've gone through, at least 6 goddamn
>>
That is a really shame my friend. I have lost a dear catto as well. It was my shitty parents' fault. Both times, in fact. I had a cat that became extremely retarded through my mother's mistreatment of him.
>>
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, anon. How old was he, what breed and what was his name?
>>
File: peaches.jpg (59KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
peaches.jpg
59KB, 600x800px
>>36946240
My first cat was an orange cutie and we had him for almost a year. He was an outdoor kitty and was outside all the time. He would bring home huge rats and bugs. One night he didn't come home. It went on for 3 days until we found him dead behind a power box. He was clipped by a car and only a short walk from the house. It was devastating. We buried him in the backyard and grieved for a while. I couldn't walk around my house without getting upset because I would see his scratching post and food bowl still full. I figured the quickest way to forget about such a horrible thing happening to him would be to get another cat. It gave me something to focus on and a chance to get over it.
>>
> I dont know what to do anon, have you ever lost a pet that was dear to you?
Yes

>how did you cope with it?
Lifes goes on
>>
>>36946240
Get another one
Oregan
>>
File: IMG_1125.jpg (30KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1125.jpg
30KB, 362x358px
>>36946240
>making any kind of connection at all
GET OUT
>>
>>36947751
Hope you learned your lesson and kept this one an indoor cat. With cars, dogs, possibly coyotes, communicable diseases from other cats, and all manner of ticks or parasites, outdoor cats lead a brief and perilous life.
>>
>>36947514
>>36947514
he was four or five, which is why I think it hit me pretty hard. I dont know anything about his breed, I got him as a kitten from a stray that my neibors adopted. I never officially named him, nothing seemed to stick well so I usually would adress him as just "cat"
>>
Do not cry for what is gone, smile for what has been.RIP your cat.
>>
OP here, I apologize for the namefagging, meant to make the post's title "loosing a pet". Im not in the best state of mind right now
>>
>>36946240
I'm here for you. My dog died in early 2015 and it was hard for me to deal with after having him for nearly eight years.

I'm here to talk.
>>
I feel your pain, anon
>mfw my cat got killed by some cunt who was leaving antifreeze out for them
>mfw never found out who did it
>>
File: 1491310617629.png (566KB, 725x733px) Image search: [Google]
1491310617629.png
566KB, 725x733px
>>36946240
I'm terrified of the day my mom will call me and tell me my cat died

He's kinda stupid and doesn't like to be touched but I just love him so much

I'm very sorry for you senpai
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.