[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are given the power to cure one of this two diseases >cancer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1494517681138.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494517681138.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
You are given the power to cure one of this two diseases

>cancer

>depression

Cancer: A harmless treatment is created that cures you in a week

Depression: You take a pill that creates a balance in your brain chemicals, you feel like a normal person both joy and sadness.
>>
File: 1488442838235.png (295KB, 450x452px) Image search: [Google]
1488442838235.png
295KB, 450x452px
Just remember, curing depression does not give you a gf.
>>
File: 1494078937342.png (327KB, 495x498px) Image search: [Google]
1494078937342.png
327KB, 495x498px
>>36944260
>cure a real disease that's painful and kills
>or some fake meme bullshit virgins use as an excuse for being lazy and unmotivated

:thinking:
>>
>>36944301
This is the key thing right here. A happy pill is basically a band aid. I'd cure cancer if I could. I lost my pupper to it a few years ago.
>>
>>36944260
Cancer. How is this even a question. I'd make a killing off the pill too.

>save lives
>get rich selling pill at a reasonable price
>defeat the medical jew

That would be nice. It would be like the new advil.
>>
Depression can already be cured, it's just most people suffering from it refuse to actually help themselves because theyveade depression a part of their personality
>>
File: 1490546527214.png (164KB, 659x525px) Image search: [Google]
1490546527214.png
164KB, 659x525px
>>36944260

>cancer
>sell the cure
>Make bank
>suddenly become attractive to women
>suddenly have the funds to pursue personal projects
>Depression suddenly disappears

Killing 2 birds with one stone.
>>
File: IMG_1785.jpg (50KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1785.jpg
50KB, 657x527px
>>36944260
Canber I wan my momy bak
>>
>>36944260
>a disease
>a series of events that lead to an imbalance of the chemicals

This is a classic example of fake equivalence. Even if you get a happy pill, you won't be out of the shit hole you were in unless you ride the wave, and guess what, people fall back into depression all the time.

Cancer treatment is the no-brainer.
>>
Depression is awful and I fucking hate living with it. But I'd still cure cancer.
>>
>You take a pill that creates a balance in your brain chemicals

There's always "a balance" in your "brain chemicals". It's just that some of those balances lead to better consequences and other balances lead to worse ones.

The balances are produced by your life experiences, your genetic makeup, and what you take in to your body.

There's no test to see if there's a "bad balance" of "chemicals in your brain". What could be a bad balance in one context could actually be a good balance in a different context. That's how our brains evolved to work.

The very idea that you can reduce such a complex phenomenon as depression to an "off balance of brain chemicals" is just a lie by the pharmaceutical industry to sell their barely regulated toxic pills that can turn depression into homicidal/sucidal rage.
>>
Cures for depression already exist. The problem is people with depression are too filled with self pity and these victim complexes so they lack the motivation to do the work necessary to get better because "nothing will ever work" and "people just don't understand muh depression"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.