[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots. Do you enjoy going to concerts?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20170404_225158823.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170404_225158823.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Robots. Do you enjoy going to concerts?
>>
absolutely not. way too many people.
>>
>>36943646
depends what I'm seeing

what about you?
>>
Honestly? No. I've gone to a couple of metal concerts (Linkin Park, System of a Down, Rammstein) where I was on the field (that is, no seats whatsoever) and every single time I ended up throwing out after the concert because I felt physically ill. It's just a physically uncomfortable experience, too many people, you can't sit down, you can't be still, etc.
>>
>>36943646
>Do you enjoy going
No
>>
>>36943646
No i sperg out cause i feel like all the people are watching me . Last cooncert i went to i drank way too much beer to try to get comfy it hada reverse effect . I ended up getting my ass kicked . After thr concert i was diagnosed with assburgers .
>>
No, too many people. Also, its too loud. I have tinnitus, and I don't want to risk making it worse. Even with earplugs I'd still be too worried about it.
>>
>>36943646
Went to a grateful dead concert . It actually made me feel good their music mixed with drugs is amazing and brings people together.
>>
>>36943831
Those are not metal shows tho.
>>
Sure if I like the bands that are playing
>>
>>36943646
Yeah but last time I went I cleared a space with my crazy lank dancing and really embraced my manlet wingman.
>>
>>36943646
I get paid to go to shows, review them and shit like that. I work on a metal megazine and radio, I also sing in a lynyrd skynyrd cover band in my country and play local thrash band. I love concerts.
>>
File: 1484938540917.jpg (28KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
1484938540917.jpg
28KB, 487x423px
>>36943646

>can't be somewhere that crowded without getting drunk before I leave
>can't remember the concert the next day
>>
File: shrugs.png (99KB, 234x231px) Image search: [Google]
shrugs.png
99KB, 234x231px
>>36943646
Yes and no.

On the one hand, I feel somewhat safe forgetting myself in the crowd and becoming one with the music and the movement.

On the other, I can never achieve that state fully, so no matter how much I'm enjoying a concert I end up losing that freeing feeling, and then I feel terribly uncomfortable surrounded by all those people. Plus, I'm a manlet so I have to struggle to see the stage when I go to concerts.

Best concert I ever went to was the Miku concert in NYC last May. Second best was Of Montreal in a small NJ venue two years ago.
>>
Why do normies like making their ears hurt so then pretend you have to do it to be cool, edgy and fashionable and make you out to be a bad person for pointing out their nonsense.
>>
>>36943646
>go to show
>try to forget all the drunk stinky hipsters around me
>begin to enjoy music
>suddenly everyone starts pushing one another
>band encourages it
>leave immediately and give band one last look of disgust
>>
>>36943928
Exactly my thoughts

>>36944031
>safe forgetting myself in the crowd and becoming one with the music and the movement
This is the worst part.

>>36943646
No.
>>
>>36944031
>Best concert I ever went to was the Miku concert in NYC last May.

You're one lucky guy!
>>
>>36944409
One of the best experiences of my life.

Also, one of the reasons I didn't kill myself in the months leading up to it.
>>
File: 1375892190927.jpg (69KB, 330x362px) Image search: [Google]
1375892190927.jpg
69KB, 330x362px
>>36943646
assolutamente no
>>
>>36943646
No, concerts are awful, fuck live music.
Club nights on the other hand are amazing.
>>
Hell yeah, vid related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=423xxg6fHrg
>>
Yeah, I went and saw Tool back in 2012 or 2013, I can't remember. It was pretty awesome.

Go to a concert of a band that you really like. If you go to a concert of a band that you don't really care much for, then you're not going to have that much fun.

I kind of want to see a Slayer or Infected Mushroom concert. That'd be cool.
>>
>>36946379
Slayer are really good live.
i have seen them like 3 times , when i still enjoyed mosh and all that shit.
>>
>>36943928
> Rammstein and System of a Down not metal

how retard.
>>
>>36943646
I've never been to a concert in my life, don't think I'd enjoy it.
>>
>>36946795
System of a down are fucking amazing live.
Rammstein are cool too, i really want to see them
>>
>>36946836
i've seen Rammstein live twice, awesome experience.

The only thing i don't like are Festivals because 80-100k people and you end tired like a piece of shit. The only good thing about festivals are the bands and there are lots of girls.
>>
I very much enjoy going to classical concerts, but I'm super sensitive about noise from the audience. If someone coughs I can forgive them because I know what it's like being ill when your favorite symphony is on. The worst are parents who bring their 4 year old children to the hall and they won't sit still and they talk and play with their programmes and are generally very disturbing.
Also people who not only forget to turn their phones on silent mode, but those motherfuckers who actually TAKE THE PHONE AND ANSWER DURING A CONCERT. Stabbing their throats should be legal.
The absolute worst was when some black immigrant kids apparently got free tickets to a solo piano recital as a gift from the community. They had absolutely no concert etiquette and ran back and forth before settling on the front row where they talked to each other and played games on their cellphones. The pianist was obviously annoyed but finished the concert with disguised frustration. I pitied her and wanted to leave early, but stayed because she was my friend.
I actually had to leave a concert in shame when a jazz band played at the student bar and everyone was piss drunk and couldn't give two shits what the band played.
>ok, our next song is about a friend who died last year...
>drunk girl in crowd goes WOOOO YEAAAH
>band leader's face is filled with contempt
It was so ugly, I left in disgrace.
>>
>>36946379
slayer was great! there was some drunk guy who kept on yelling slayer. everyone would yell slayer. i forgot who else was playing too.

the best is when you're in the mosh pit.
>>
>>36946777
>>36947179
Slayer is like my go-to music to listen to when I drink, so I think I'd really enjoy seeing them live
>>
File: 1479229050110.png (102KB, 270x484px) Image search: [Google]
1479229050110.png
102KB, 270x484px
>>36943646
>Modern /r9k/ is people talking about going to music concerts
Hehehehhehehehehhehehehhehehehehehe
>>
>>36947616
you can't be this autist, this has to be bait
>>
>tfw my Normie gf always takes me to clubs
Sucks being a robot
>>
Not really, I only go to get wasted
>>
>>36944031
>of Montreal
Nice, how was it? Shame they've been declining in quality ever LWS.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.