[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do Tyrones and Jose's act towards blackbots and brownbots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 1494465116023.png (48KB, 507x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494465116023.png
48KB, 507x540px
How do Tyrones and Jose's act towards blackbots and brownbots?
>>
>>36943328
Speaking from experience, I feel that Tyrones are nicer to blackbots than Chads are to whitebots if only because of that whole communal "we're all in this together, whitey is the enemy" angle. Plus, the concerted effort to distance themselves from white culture means that a lot of black normies are familiar with nerdier subcultures and are, therefore, able to hold conversations with less egregious blackbots. That being said, a normie is still a normie and they do have an upper limit on how much differentiation from the norm they're willing to abide before trying to distance themselves from the blackbot.
>>
>>36943328
Idk I get ignored by everyone
>>
>>36943611
>Speaking from experience, I feel that Tyrones are nicer to blackbots than Chads are to whitebots if only because of that whole communal "we're all in this together, whitey is the enemy" angle

This desu
>>
>negrobot
>>
>>36943611
It depends, most blackbots aren't niggers so when were around tyrone's they think we are white washed or uncle tom's
>>
>>36943328
Jose's hate losers and robots with a burning passion. They'll passive aggressive and social phyrah you into a grave and then spit on it
>>
File: 1488514390579.jpg (1MB, 2637x2396px) Image search: [Google]
1488514390579.jpg
1MB, 2637x2396px
Why do Tyrones keep killing other Tyrones?
>>
>>36943921
Ew wtf also how can i answer that if not tyrone
>>
Tyrones:almost always a nice guy,treat blackbots like they would anyone else
Jose:narcissistic asshole who hates brownbots
>>
>>36943921
Its like highlander there can only be one gigga nigga
>>
>>36944667
this is true, you been around real shit
>>
>>36943328
I know one blackbot (through chatting) and he said that he was and is being bullied by tyrones for "acting white" or in other words, because he could string together sentences like a human.
>>
>>36943328

Jose reportin' in.

There are no Tyrones in my hometown except in call centers (ironic, huh?).
>>
File: 1484185132874.png (52KB, 596x739px) Image search: [Google]
1484185132874.png
52KB, 596x739px
>>36943328
I was bullied by the Tyrones until I got into high school and they all mostly mellowed out. They even tried to make up for it by befriending me and helping me out and shit. I turned them down because I thought it was some kind of trick to embarrass me or something. I got paired up with a few of them for a project. They couldn't really help much, but lended a hand whenever I asked for it. We ended up talking about girls and shit and they actually tried to give me advice in the best way they could. One of them was a childhood friend who I'd grown distant with. His mother and mine were friends in high school. She had passed a few years earlier. The change in his personality was incredibly noticeable. He made jokes in class, but you could tell he didn't think they were funny. A lot of the time, he laughed without a real smile on his face. It really messed with the guy. I really feel like a dick for not even trying to reciprocate their friendship. Nowadays, I feel like a dick for high school as a whole. I really fucked up. Probably made a lot of girls upset with my dumb bullshit. I'm so fucked up I was kinda close to this one girl in sophomore year. She'd always make sure I didn't sleep through English and actually fucking talk to me. Really short and physically unattractive, but she had a big heart. I was even thinking of asking her out. She ended up getting in a car accident and losing all motor function in her legs. I thought that dating the crippled girl would make everyone make fun of me even more. Even forgot to sign her get well poster. Never spoke to her again after that. This is the shit that haunts me. The way I know that I could've been a better person and that I haven't changed at all. And the fear that ,no matter how much time passes, I'll never change.
>>
>>36945824
nobody cares

tenders made of chicken
>>
File: 1347785379612.png (101KB, 235x246px) Image search: [Google]
1347785379612.png
101KB, 235x246px
>>36945824
motherfucker, that was a nice story. care to post more? please
>>
>>36945824
Good shit man thanks for sharing.
>>
>>36943611
>Tyrones
>nice

Lmao Im dead niggas are fucking jerks to both black and white people man.
>>
they usually just ignore me. sometimes laugh at my autism but usually I stick to the shadows
>>
>>36943328
Tryones are a mixed bag, but for the most part the ones I've known have been cool with me. Ironically even the niggerish ones I've talked with have called me out less for "acting white" than Brad and Stacy have. I haven't known any Joses, but at least from a distance they seem to be the Brads of the colored normie spectrum.
>>
>tfw too white for black people
>Tfw too black for white people
>Tfw "So anon, you got a girlfriend?"
>Tfw "no"
>Tfw fat
>Tfw not into sports
>Tfw small dick
>Tfw "bro, ill help u lose your virginity"
>>
>>36946971
Yeah, I know, Anon. Just felt like typing this out somewhere.
>>
File: 1264512741.gif (448KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1264512741.gif
448KB, 500x275px
Either made fun of me, ignored me, or they try to "change" me. Things like forcing me to listen to rap music, trying to get me to fuck some easy girl they know, smoke with them, or wanting me to talk more like them.
I don't like rap music, I want a gf and not to just fuck something, I don't smoke and don't ever intend to, and I think I talk normally.

So in general they hate blackbots, just like everyone else.
>>
>jose's
>not "Tinchos" and "Santis" for Chads and "Milipilis" for stacies
do you even latino anti normie slang?
>>
>>36947597
>not Cortes
>>
>>36947013
I don't really have a lot of stories. My life is pretty mundane. All of my stories are just mistakes I made regarding my social life. Here's one I think back on a lot:

I was in middle school and even more of an idiot than I am now. I had exactly two female friends at the time. I was pretty close with both and they accepted me despite my strangeness and shitty humor that revolved mostly around sex jokes I heard on comedy central. One was an attractive girl that I met back in the 5th grade when I was at my peak. I was a Straight As creative type who most people seemed to like or at least tolerate aside from Tyrones and the more hoodrat girls. She was also a straight A student. Her parents seemed like they really wanted to get her a good life set out. I guess they saw that I was another smart black kid because my name always showed up under the A Honor Roll section in the newspaper and they knew my dad. They really wanted me and her to hook up even though we were just fucking kids. Always asked about setting up study dates for us and such, attempting to suck up to my parents, complimenting me whenever they saw me, etc. They had set their sights on me as a perfect candidate for their daughter. The other girl I'd met a year prior in history class. She sat right behind me and she was really into manga just like me. The only black weeb girl I've met in my entire life. I'd never actually seen anyone else with a Shonen Jump mag and I tried to introduce myself to her as soon as I could. She wasn't good looking, but she was really fucking cool. We'd draw anime bullshit together and she'd help me sell my drawings around the school. She was basically me if I had a vag and a speech impediment. We even shared a birthday coincidentally. Anyway, me and anime girl would always make lewd and stupid jokes with each other and that kept smart girl entertained as well. She even threw some pretty good jokes of her own in sometimes. [tbc]
>>
Tyrones are the some of the nicest people
Joses are the biggest racists of our time. Not all their fault, it gets beat in by their elders
>>
Tyrone was nice to me in the last three years of Highschool, even tried to help me ascend
>>
how the FUCK were all these tyrones nice to you guys

I was literally called uncle tom or white washed thousands of times by them just because i dressed a certain way and didnt talk the same way as them
>>
>>36943328
I actually know a guy named Jose who's the textbook definition of a robot.
That's why we became friends.
>>
>>36948465

they're nice individually. once herd mentality kicks in, it's all over
>>
>>36945824
You should forgive yourself. If Jesus can forgive you, you can too.
>>
Black chad would never be named tyrone, nobody born after 1980 has that name in the black community. Black chad would be named jalen, andre, anthony, brandon. Usually light skin, tall, plays football or basketball, lower middle class, beard + nike dad hat.
>>
>>36943328
I'm guessing there's a lot of physical violence.
>>
>>36947110
>tfw same

orgiolio
>>
>>36948191
At the time, I'd decided that I wanted to be anime girl's boyfriend. We talked about dumb bullshit like glow in the dark condoms and Naruto. I told my cousin who was in the middle of his transition from skinny nerd to Proto-Tyrone. He convinced me to ask smart girl instead because she really curvy and good looking and people would give me less shit if we were dating since she was trying out for cheerleader and shit. I was really conflicted. After thinking it over for a few weeks, I decided that I'd ask both of them and make sure that neither of them knew I'd asked the other one. Just like in my Taiwanese picture books. I asked smart girl first. She said that she wanted to think about it. I asked anime girl later that day. At lunch the next day, we all sat together as usual, but we barely said a word to each other. I knew I'd fucked up then and there, They both stopped talking to me after that. I still had feelings for anime girl, though, and tried in vain to start conversations with her. In freshman year of high school, we took geometry together. She'd gotten new friends and she seemed to be in a completely different league than me. Some of her new friends jokingly mixed our names together alluding to our old relationship with each other and she basically said not to ever associate her with me ever again. That really fucking ruined me. My heart sunk like a fucking rock. Her and smart girl ended up becoming really close friends and shit. I don't know if my bullshit brought them closer together, but I like to think that they ended up bonding over my fuckery. They had to have forgiven me at some point, because they'd both try to get me out of my funk and get me to be friends with them again. I'd descended too far into robotdom and my own autism to let them help me, though.
>>
File: cl.jpg (129KB, 1060x534px) Image search: [Google]
cl.jpg
129KB, 1060x534px
I got bullied and picked on quite a bit. Nothing major, just trashcans being thrown at me and slaps across my freshly shaved head. I wished I would have stood up for myself more, I was a pretty awesome guy just so insecure and weak.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.