[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream GF?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 12

What is your dream girlfriend? How does she look like? What is she like? What does she like? What is her sexuality? What are her fetishes? Etc...

Mine is either a redhead or a brunette, with (big I think) natural firm breasts. She is thin, but not unhealthy thin. Her ass is well shaped and not flat, but is no way big. She has a great smile. Basically Hailey Leigh, but with a bit bigger breast. I also really like Emilia Clarke except her breasts.

She is smart (and I mean really really smart), with a good sense of humor, quick witted, not afraid to say what she thinks, with strong opinions, but also open-minded. Obviously, she is not racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. Also obviously, she is not a 911 truther, a flat earther, a climate change denier, etc.

She is nerdy. Likes science, math, etc. Also she likes sci-fi and fantasy. She doesn't like stupid American comedies or romcoms (anything with Adam Sandler, How to be Single, Ghost Busters 2, etc.).

She is bisexual. And (this sound cringy) I am the only man she is attracted to. Her taste in women is similar to mine. She is a nymphomaniac and she always wants to try new things. She is really kinky.
>>
File: 740full-my-profile.jpg (102KB, 740x1110px) Image search: [Google]
740full-my-profile.jpg
102KB, 740x1110px
Part 2:
She is into BDSM. She is typically the dominant one and I am the submissive one. But sometimes we switch. She is really into tease and denial (on both ends). She likes teasing me for hours and then denying me and locking me into chastity. She enjoys pegging me with a strap-on and on rare occasions mild CBT is fine. She also likes being teased and denied when I dominate her.

Sometimes we both tease each other, but are both locked in chastity and have each other's keys. We both know that whoever gets released first is going to keep the other one locked for a while longer and tease them a lot during that time. So it is basically a competition who can last the longest and we both try to turn each other on as much as possible to make the other surrender.

Of course we don't just tease and deny each other, sometimes (although relatively rarely) we just have vanilla sex.

Not that rarely we have threesomes with some other girl. Sometimes when I am chastity she just makes me watch as she makes out with the other girl to turn me on and tease me. However, if my girlfriend is also locked in chastity, this can backfire and turn her on even more than it does me. Neither one of us ever has sex with another girl without the other one participating. Of course, one of us might be in chastity at the time and not get any pleasure.

However, my girlfriend only loves me, she doesn't love any of the girls we have treesomes with, she is just sexually atracted to them. Same goes for me.

Neither one of us wants to humiliate, insult or degrade the other one and neither one of us want to be humiliated, insulted or degraded.
>>
>>36942715
>she always wants to try new things
What things would you like her to want to try?
>>
File: Ghostbusters_ii_poster.jpg (143KB, 300x445px) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbusters_ii_poster.jpg
143KB, 300x445px
>>36942715
ghostbusters 2 was good fag
>>
File: jad.jpg (42KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
jad.jpg
42KB, 700x500px
>she likes me for my shitty qualities
>she's likable by me

Really all I ask for. Too bad this is "asking too much"
>>
>>36942919

I am not really asking for this all. I am just describing my dream girl. I do understand that there is probably no such woman on the entire Earth. This is just a theoretical maximum.

Now if the thread was called "Good enough GF", then I would be asking for too much.
>>
>>36942715
short, fat, ugly, low-energy almost lethargic, with zero enthusiasm for anything at all, let alone sjw liberal zeitgeist stuff, cold to everybody, lukewarm towards me, and totally devoid of any sort of compassion
>>
>>36942715
>tall
>curvy
>neon dyed hair
>man-hating sjw that will never touch my dick, makes me pleasure her orally, and pegs me nightly to vent her frustrations towards men
>>
File: IMG_3587.jpg (104KB, 640x641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3587.jpg
104KB, 640x641px
Literally her
Origignal
>>
Small, dark curled hair, pale, thin.
Shy, traditional and racist, loyal, perverted as all hell.
Would love if she is either in CS or in medical services while we shoot for the sky.
>>
>>36943264
she looks like a female version of that meme faggot that keeps getting posted on here lately
>>
my dream gf is one that exists
>>
File: IMG_3506.jpg (104KB, 640x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3506.jpg
104KB, 640x630px
>>36943318
I don't see it anon desu hmmmm
>>
>>36943357

As I said already. The thread is supposed to be about describing your dream girl (fantasy or not).
>>
Part 3:

I think I forgot to say. She is also short.
>>
File: IMG_4686.jpg (70KB, 367x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4686.jpg
70KB, 367x367px
>>36942715
pic related

aaahhh
>>
That moment when you've wasted 30 minutes writing a post. And then you get basically three semi-serious replies.
>>
>>36942715
No head
>>
>>36942997
No need to get defensive. I'm not saying your entitled. I'm saying that I can't even dream of a girl better than that. I just start feeling shitty if I try to add bells and whistles.

In other words, I'm lamenting that my post IS my dream because it's not obtainable for me and never will be.
>>
File: gymwifemat.webm (1MB, 932x714px) Image search: [Google]
gymwifemat.webm
1MB, 932x714px
Check out my girl anons
>>
>>36945989
Don't get me wrong. I am no Chat. I've never had a girlfriend. I am not in shape. I have no social skills. And so on. I guess it's just that I've always had the habit of imagining these impossible/improbable scenarios. I spend a lot of time fantasising. What would happen if I had the ability to turn back time? What would I do if I was stuck on a deserted island for years. What would I do if I got abducted? What would the best possible girlfriend be like.

DESU I am not sure if so much fantasising is good or bad.
>>
File: 1462745134014.png (417KB, 477x596px) Image search: [Google]
1462745134014.png
417KB, 477x596px
>What is your dream girlfriend?
1. be at least marginally attractive
2. have genuine interests that she can talk about to me, as well as listen to me talk about mine

thats literally it

in a perfect world she would probably look something like pic related
>>
>>36945989
P.S. I now see I misinterpreted your original comment. I thought you said that I am asking for too much.
>>
>>36946197
>>36946244
Oh I fanaticize all the time too. The point I'm tryin to make is if you get hungry enough you stop caring what you eat, you just fantasize about eating anything. Doesn't matter if it's a fine steak or a can of expired dog food, that meal is gonna be just as good.
>>
>>36946318
*fantasize

fucking auto correct
>>
File: 1470751433776.webm (2MB, 1084x612px) Image search: [Google]
1470751433776.webm
2MB, 1084x612px
I WANT A BR GF
>>
>is skinny
>but has big perky tits and a fat ass
How fucking hard is it to force your fat deposits into the right places, fembots? Stacies can do it why can't you?
Also,
>all natural
>>
File: 20170511_174909.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
20170511_174909.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
I want a thicc jewish gf
As for personality it dont matter as long as she cool with sitting around watching anime and know how to take a joke.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.