[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /bus/ Driving scares the shit out of me, no thanks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: MetroTransit-HybridbusL.jpg (75KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
MetroTransit-HybridbusL.jpg
75KB, 432x288px
Who here /bus/

Driving scares the shit out of me, no thanks
>>
I don't bus, but driving scares the shit out of me, too.
>>
what is this meme with calling any kind of public transportation a "metro"?
a metro is a metro. underground train. nothing less, nothing more
a bus is a bus, a tram is a tram, a train is a train. none of these are metro
>>
>>36942258
There's nothing to it, just be careful. Check when you can do a certain manouver and decide whether or not to do it. Try not to get yourself in a situation where you get into a manouver but are not sure whether to go through with it.

One thing that greatly helps is to keep in mind that everyone else on the road is as confused as you are and many of them are even worse drivers. You are NOT a noob on a road full of pro drivers. You are a noob surrounded by other noobs.
>>
>>36942258

When the war breaks out and you are incapable of driving the Jews will and ensured your destruction.

Better yourself, you're going to need it.
>>
>>36942258
>>36942961
What's scary about driving?

Did something happen to you during your driving lesson, or are you just a lazy alternative transport cuck.
>>
Where are you guys from that driving freaks you out so much? Europe?

As a flyover Amerifat, I literally cannot wrap my head around this concept.
>>
File: carl 2b.jpg (9KB, 261x207px) Image search: [Google]
carl 2b.jpg
9KB, 261x207px
>>36942258
I usually just walk to where I want to go if the length is 5 miles to get there or less. All I need is some music on my phone, a dollar or two to get something on the way and I'm good.
Only time I really take a bus would be for donating blood, since you can't be dehydrated for that.
>>
File: pepe in a car.jpg (4KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
pepe in a car.jpg
4KB, 150x113px
>>36942258
Glad I'm not the only one

>paying attention to the other drivers
>staying in one lane
>watching signals and sings
>controlling the speed
>all at one
It's too fucking complicated or at least my anxiety makes it that way.
>>
I live in a small town with no public transport, and I'm too scared to drive.

I have to walk everywhere like a fucking retard.
>>
Of all of the things about you robots, the virginity, the manletness, the ugliness, the friendlesness...

Being afraid to drive is the fucking saddest thing imaginable
>>
>>36943845
Why not bike? You'll go like 20x faster and build dem leg muscles
>>
>>36943324
UK.

Traffic and roundabouts scare me. I feel like people are judging me and I might fuck up, so I just gave up.
>>
>>36943845
I also used to just walk everywhere when I lived in a small town. My friend lived on the other side so it would take ma a full hour to get there
>>
>>36943855
Fuck off normie

Not everyone is comfortable driving a death machine that, with one wrong move, can fucking kill you
>>
>>36943879

And yet almost everyone is comfortable with it, such that not being comfortable with it makes you a fucking weirdo who has to rely on poor people transport. Weird how that works out
>>
>>36943863
As I already said, stop thinking that other people are any better at driving, because they're not.

Driving is difficult when you're moving down the roads you don't know and have to pay attention to everything, but once you learn the roads and the regulations on them it's second nature.
>>
>>36942258
>living in shithole south america country
>streets are narrow as fuck and have holes everywhere
>practice run before driving test
>7am ish
>have these huge dumpsters on the street that are almost 6 feet high
>dumb fucking woman comes from behind one of the dumpsters to cross the street without looking]
>missed her by a few inches
>they make you take the test on the streets instead of a course
>this faggot instructor makes me drive through a steep uphill street with a FUCKING streetlight right at the top
>have to balance this fucking practice car with a gimped engine right before the top
>the car stopped running cause i made one fucking mistake
>still landed the parking
>faggot failed me

fuck this shit
>>
>tfw you realize the same people who are too pussy to drive are the people who voted for trumps and talk about how whites are superior to blacks and how women are stupid (even though they're afraid to drive a fucking car)
>>
>>36943858
Doctor's office, dole office, liquor store, and convenience store are all about 1 block from me. The only time it's really inconvenient is when I have to go grocery shopping or go to the hospital.
>>
>>36943990
that's a lot of assumptions just because someone doesn't feel comfortable driving
>>
>>36943879
>>36943855
The sad reality is you're beneath even the worst of robots.

You're such a sub-par faggot that you resort to shitposting on r9k to feel better about your life.

You take comfort in being better than dregs of society, but in all honesty you're not. They at least have a sense of self-awareness, while you're still in denial.

Enjoy being half a notch up from obese virgins, transexuals and literal autists, anon.
>>
>>36944002

why do you keep saying "doesn't feel comfortable" instead of "is too much of a pussy bitch"
>>
>>36944019
nah i have a sweet life dude

original posting
>>
File: actualliberaltears.jpg (24KB, 315x347px) Image search: [Google]
actualliberaltears.jpg
24KB, 315x347px
>>36943990
Yes anon, there's definitely more Whites that can't drive, compared to blacks.

And definitely more men without licenses than women.

Christ you're stupid.
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>36944026
>>36944019
stop bullying me, I didn't do anything to you
>>
>>36944047
>nah i have a sweet life dude
>still wasting my time telling people on r9k how shit they are
lmao keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>36943990
We're nor /pol/
Don't compare us to these narrow minded fucks. We hate ourselves, not minorities
>>
>>36944050

wait are you one of the dudes who's afraid to drive lmao

that speaks for itself
>>
I suck at driving so it terrifies me. On the other hand seeing strangers or maybe even sitting next to them is terrifying as well. I go with the lesser of two evils and take the bus.
>>
Ur aa fucking pussy. Little asian ppl who cant see and ppl with no arms drive. Fucking normies drive so get behind the wheel ya fag
>>
File: 1452357311369.png (471KB, 1005x654px) Image search: [Google]
1452357311369.png
471KB, 1005x654px
How do you learn to drive?

I've had uncles and aunts offer to teach me but whenever I go through with it my mom forces me to stop or she'll throw me out/kill me.
>>
Most of the time because I'm an alcoholic and I'm not often sober enough to drive.
>>
File: how.jpg (34KB, 736x601px) Image search: [Google]
how.jpg
34KB, 736x601px
>>36942258
>he would rather willingly enter into a filthy vehicle that is hardly ever cleaned filled with random strangers and have to deal with social contact than just taking a short drive everyday
the only reason not to drive is if you don't have a car
>>
gg thread, i guess
>>
File: stee.jpg (43KB, 640x613px) Image search: [Google]
stee.jpg
43KB, 640x613px
>>36943018
metro as in metropolitan area
>>
>>36942258
Honestly, act like everyone else on the road is fucking stupid and just drive safely. If some asshole tries to honk at you or gives you shit for being at or slightly below the speed limit, you just need to let it not get to you. It's better to be careful then to not be comfortable
>>
>>36944883
>Driving the speed limit

Just stay off the road dude you're holding people up who have to be somewhere
>>
>>36944911
If you're in the city, yeah, but it's not quite the same in the suburbs
>>
>>36943018
in southern california the company that runs the inland empire/ greater LA train lines is called metrolink, and they also have busses under their name as well, which wouldn't explain it. not sure about OP
>>
>>36944941
What are you talking about? Most suburban roads are only 35/45 mph if you're in burgerstan, that's like a snail pace
>>
>tfw 25 year old shut-in and no license
>got permit a few years ago, took a few lessons but had no one to practice with (no friends, dad is asshole, mom freaks out) so permit expired
>just signed up for a lesson starting next week so I hope this time goes better
>ride my bike around everywhere in the meantime
>>
>>36944945
OPs pic is Minneapolis/St Paul. The transit company is called metro transit, so same situation.
>>
>>36945003
Good luck getting your license, anon.
>>
>>36943284

You have no idea how borderline insane and dangerous driving is
>>
>>36943284
>driving lesson
Please tell me you've had more than one lesson before being let loose on the roads.
>>
>>36945724
not him but i mean the first driving lesson is done on the road, you know

or do you mean left to drive alone on a road?
>>
>>36943903
Don't delude yourself. I like it as much as the next guy, but having to drive is one of the worst parts of our civilization.
>>
>>36942258

Who here /walk/

I refuse to go on the bus, it gives me anxiety.
Same with trains but worse, Idk where I even get a ticket on train.
>>
>>36946184
Where do you live? (original question pls no mute)
>>
>>36946184
Do you have autism? (orig)
>>
I live in buttfuck nowhere we don't have buses
>>
>>36942258
Yeah, driving is fucking scary. Well, I've never actually driven. Been in a accident (was riding shotgun) during a heavy snow when I was about 16 and it just ruined everything for me. Car was totaled and everything... fucking crazy.
Also,
>tfw too socially retarded and neurotic to even ride the city bus
I just don't leave home very much at all.

also, are you from Minnesota as well, senpai...?
>>
File: 1440015698450.jpg (39KB, 274x485px) Image search: [Google]
1440015698450.jpg
39KB, 274x485px
>can't drive anymore because of medical conditions
>have to take the bus into the city next week to get a new game I want
I wish any of the banks out here had debit cards that work online.
>>
>>36945673
There's literally nothing wrong with driving. If you know what you're doing and don't do anything fucking stupid.

inb4 wreck less drivers

You could make the same argument about going outside, crossing the street, getting on a flight, etc. There's risk factors in everything, it can't be helped. Do your part by driving responsibly and you should be fine. There's no reason to abstain from driving all together because of fear. But you do you man.
>>
>>36946286

Northern england
>>
>>36946618

I don't go 90 km/u walking, being in a plane in the fuckin sky is statistically safer than driving

Let alone they fuckin hand out licenses to any dimwit, people are disruptive and unstable
>>
>>36946618
>If you know what you're doing and don't do anything stupid
You make it sound so easy. Have you ever gotten anxiety on the road? It sounds like it was never a challenge for you in the first place.
>>
I seem to narrowly avoid an accident every time I step into a car.
I'm way too inclined to get lost in my thoughts, and when I do I stop paying attention to traffic.
>>
Driving is one of the few things that i'm passionate about. Sometimes i go for late night rides, sometimes i'm just cruising and sometimes i go into full hoon mode, shifting at the redline, braking with left foot and trying other "advanced" technics.
However, when driving in normal traffic, i consider myself an unsafe driver. My mind sometimes wander away and my reflexes slow down. I caught myself almost causing accidents by almost running stop signs/red lights
>>
>>36943982
probs because you didn't give him the extra pegels for the certificate, serves you right poorfag ;/
>>
I'm a good driver and don't mind driving at all, I'm smart enough to follow rules and confident that I won't be at fault in an accident.

What freaks me out is waiting in the DMV with a bunch of people around me and having to take the test.
>>
>>36942258

I know some bus drivers; why are they such cool people ?
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.