[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 26 and still live with parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: UXrhQDs.png (91KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
UXrhQDs.png
91KB, 255x253px
>tfw 26 and still live with parents
>>
>>36941787
you don't fell for loan meme
good job fighting international jewry anon
>>
It could be worse. You could be 27 and live with your parents.
>>
File: 1494476146156.gif (952KB, 230x181px) Image search: [Google]
1494476146156.gif
952KB, 230x181px
>>36941787
>tfw 20 and still live with parents
>>
>tfw 21 and still live with parents
JUST END ME
>>
>>36942175
i like your style positivebro
>>
>>36941823
Yea its a trick . How are houses always worth alot of money no matter how old they are its bullshit.
>>
>29
>Moved back into parents house for reasons a few years ago
>Moving out again in two weeks
>>
>>36941787
I'm 33 and live with mom and dad. I have no job and no money.
>>
>>36941787
>moved out at 25
>realized moving out is meme and all I did was sit in my apartment alone like always except now I had to pay for internet and electricity and food and rent
>moved back in with parents
>now 26
>>
>tfw full time job and live with my mommy and daddy
I-I pay for my own health care, phone bill, and car insurance so it's okay
>>
>>36943546
Yeah no that's not really sad, is it? fucking people like you come here to type your little stories to make others feel like shit? Bet you feel really good now, eh? I know you. I know your life. You're so fucking predictable, it's nauseating. Well done. You got me all hot and bothered, you fucking mongoshitless wonderpiece. NOW GET CANCER AND DIE
>>
im 26 and i still live with the rents, I pay 350 a month but i only make around 1k a month sellin rocks and vidya on ebay
>>
>>36943582

Almost 25, was thinking of moving out, but I'm worried this is the exact situation I'll find myself in. I figure it'll either make me get my shit together and start doing things/networking or whatever, or just make me more isolated and depressed than ever before.

There's no winning is there
>>
Single guy here, had to move back home at age 30 for awhile due to life issues, now living on my own again but it's still a struggle. Face it, it's hard as a single person to financially support one self without a spouse or gubment welfare. And don't think the government doesn't like this...
>>
>>36943499
>tfw 21 and will soon have to move
>at worst I will move to a different city where I know no-one
>havent made a new friend in 7 years, that means if I lose my childhood friends I will literally have no friends after that since I will probably lose all contact to my old friends since I am not that close to them anyhow
Why can't the tendies keep coming forever?
>boohoo why can't I live on my own so I could fuck bitches every night
Fucking normies.
>>
File: 1492446074992.gif (489KB, 500x538px) Image search: [Google]
1492446074992.gif
489KB, 500x538px
>>36943623
Damn you are one autistic faggot. Point being I'm 29 and at my parents house. It can always be worse, but sometimes it does get better. I hope your mother gets ass cancer and you have to watch her die.
>>
File: 1492444949478.png (99KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1492444949478.png
99KB, 225x350px
>22 and do not even think about moveout
>>
Same OP, i'll be 27 next month. Never moved out even once.
>>
>get offered good job in north carolina
>not enough to live off of
>decline and stay with family

Fast forward 9 months later

>Accept job that starts on June 2nd in NC
>parents got house in NC because they retired
>Deal falls through because town denied us a permit
>Have to reject job because it doesn't pay enough to survive again

I'm not meant to be happy. I'm tired of living in NJ and commuting to NYC for 2-3 hours one way each day.
>>
>>36944429
New Jersey????

More like Jews serve me!?!?!?!?!??!?!
>>
>>36944500
Literally the worst state.

No jobs. No money. Too expensive to live in. 2 hours to go 20 miles from my house.
>>
Same, I also share a bed with my 23 year old brother.
>>
>>36944546
This. I used to live in bergen county until my brothers and I rented anew apartment in NY. We have jobs around Westchester and manhattan. Being in jersey is like having the living expense of new york but the pay of fucking georgia.
>>
>tfw 25 and live with parents
>don't even have a good relationship with them, we rarely talk or do anything together
>live with them because its super expensive here (bay area california) and because i have a shitty job and can't get into grad school and a shut in aspie anyway

i hate living at home but i dont want to move out and get stuck into a lease if im gonna go to school soemwhere...
>>
>>36944589
And the traffic of LA all throughout the state.
>>
I wouldn't even know how to move out or look after myself, i fuck up simple tasks others can do easily, i also suck at socializing with people and only feel anxious and miserable doing so, dont want to sound like im moaning but i cant see a way out for my life to get better

i dont know how normies do it
>>
>>36944546
>Commuting 2 hours to go live in New Jersey

That sucks
I live in Texas, and I have to drive an hour to get to Houston. I'd never live there though. It's hell on earth.
>>
File: 1443662254985.jpg (24KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1443662254985.jpg
24KB, 230x230px
>>36942175
>tfw 27 and still live with my parents

The worst part is I don't even really want to move out anymore
>>
>>36944696
It's bad m8.

Texas traffic is bad but NJ has so much congestion.
>>
>>36944696
Probably about to move to Houston, but one of the suburbs obviously.
I already live in an area where I'm a minority, how bad is it really?
>>
>>36944747
It's actually a 2 hour drive home.
>>
>>36944789
Damn, how many miles?
>>
>>36944849

It kind of tears into your brain.
The morning commute is so fast, but the 5' o clock one is hell.
>>
>>36944785
I'm not aware as to how life is in the suburbs.
I just know I love where I live (New Caney, tx).

The city of Houston is absolutely hideous in comparison. When I showed up when I was 18, it was the ultimate red-pill as to what people are.

The city is that out of balance with the natural world.
>>
>27 and still In my parents house.
>almost done with my masters but I likely won't get out of here until I'm 28 or 29
>I moved out at the start of my masters for a year and lived in a shitty college tier aparment
>fucked some rosaries but most of the time just sat alone in my shitty depressing apartment
>realized I'd rather be depressed in a big house with my parents around than in a shit tier apartment

Since I don't fall for the vaginal Jew anymore there's no point in having my own place.
>>
>>36944998
Personally my time in Houston was great and I absolutely love it. The idea that I'll probably never see any one person again in that place makes me feel at peace. Like all cities the downtown is shit and is only for high entertainment/work. Learning people's nature in a small town is, in my opinion, worse than learning it in a big city.
>>
>>36945061
I agree with you on the last part.
Small towns are too kind to human beings, but cities really let you see the bigger picture.

It's sad, but it's best to know the reality.
>>
>>36945102
My point is actually that when a small town is shitty it will be a more personal lesson. My town was dead by the time I was born so I got to grow up seeing what the future holds for this nation.
It's not good.
At least Houston is still growing and has an industrial backbone. I can endure the multicultural hell hole for a few years.
>>
>29 crippled parents have to drive me to therapy and the gym.
>friends moved away, one who invited me over the day of the car accident
>>
File: IMG_1601.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1601.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>36944500
What's wrong with Jews serving you
I actually want to live there now.
>tfw serving the Jews
>>
>>36944696
Nigga I live 30 min north of Houston. Where do u live
>>
>>36941787
How do you not feel like a massive burden? How do you not feel restricted?
>>
>>36941787
Am 27 and still living with family. Being poor sucks.
>>
>>36946908
i do feel like a burden, but my anxiety is so bad it makes living a normie life seem so difficult
>>
>>36947044
That's fair enough. You don't choose to have anxiety.

One thing that can help is seeing a doctor. It might seem like a massive step to go to one, but if you want to even *try* and make your situation better you have to push through.

Life's all about doing shit you don't want to do. Part of being an adult is just doing it anyway unfortunately.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being anxious, or having anxiety. The only thing wrong is when you let it hold you back.
>>
>literally caring about that
jesus christ my parents don't give a shit about me living here, they only ask to help around cleaning and shit, and to keep studying for university (I live literally at 1 km away)
Im 20 btw
>>
>>36946908

Not op, and not quite as old (but close), but one thing I "struggle" with is that there's no reason for me to leave. Like, I have just about everything I want/need at home, and my parents enable me to continue living here...why should I leave?
>>
>28 and still live with my mom
>Slowly taking over the house and garden
>In a couple years it will be the other way around, mummy will be the one living here with me
>>
>>36947126
thx for understanding, i hate life i really do, i have spent 10 years like this and just feeling scared all day everyday in strange ways i can describe takes its toll, i don't know if i have the strength to go on
>>
>>36947293
Genuine question: have you ever lived completely independently?

If so, and you're fine depending on your parents (and they're fine with it to) then why not.

If you haven't, it's hard to describe how nice it. I find it very liberating. I love the feeling of not having to hide in my room. I love not having to feel like I'm confined to my bedroom.

>I have just about everything I want/need at home
Do you have a girlfriend? Do you want one?
>>
>>36947419

I haven't, no. I imagine it must be very nice in some regards, but because of my personality probably terrible in others (would I just sit in my room all day?).

>gf
There are times I want one, but ultimately I don't care very much. I don't like any of the women I meet enough to bother with them that way, really

I don't know. I kind of want to try it at least once while I'm still in uni (and have support to fall back on just in case) just to say I did, but something about the whole prospect just worries me. I'm just scared to leave my comfort zone I guess
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.