[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls Laughed at Me Outside Today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

>So I went outside walking today to buy some food.
>It was all fine until on my way back home I noticed a group of 4-5 girls (in the 16-22 year range) approaching me.
>I get so nervous I don't know what face to make so I try to make a normal resting serious face as I pass by and pretend to not even notice the girls as they approach and make it as if I'm staring far into the distance ahead.

They look at me as I approach, 2 whisper something then when I pass I hear them laugh and then the 3 other girls look at me weirdly and say something whispered and then giggle.

I hurredly walking and finally when I'm 20 feet away from them I feel safe again and my breathing is normal and heartbeat is normal again too.

WTF does this happen and why does it suck so much?

How can I fix this?
>>
>>36940636
>How can I fix this
stop being a little bitch and stop caring about what dumb roasties think
>>
>>36940674
Well why did they laugh at me?
>>
>>36940702
normies have the ability to find literally anything funny. you didn't even do anything autistic. just stop thinking about it.
>>
>>36940702
Because they think they're better than you. Being a female means you're treated as if your shit is roses. Next time look them in the eyes with your serious face. Put the fear of God in them.
>>
Groups are horrible. You shoulda crossed the street.
>>
>>36940636
>tfw got made fun of so much in school I have a PTSD breakdown whenever I hear laughing in public
>>
>>36940636
Something like this happened to me not long ago. At first it fet bad, then I remembered that one of the two girls was really ugly and it cheered me up.
>>
>>36940702
have you noticed how children are always laughing even when nothing funny occurred? normies are just overgrown children.
>>
>>36940741
>normies have the ability to find literally anything funny
literally THIS
most normies have really shitty sense of humor
>>
This happend to me in freshman year of uni
>finish up class, wait outside of the buildong for my mom to pick me up (have a visual disorder so I cant drive)
>browsing 4chan on phone, suddenly hear people walk out of the buildong
>hear one girl yelling and cursing seemingly at someone
>look up to see the commotion
>it's some qt 4'10" girl venting her frustrations of someone else to her guy friend/boyfriend
>takes me by suprise that a small girl like that could yell and curse so loud
>kind of staring at her and must habe a suprised look on my face
>they turn around and see me
>the girl and the other girl she was walking with laugh at me
Felt kind of bad man
>>
>>36940702
Because you were probably making a funny face or staring ahead very obviously avoiding eye contact like an autist. They were likely laughing about you being too scared to even look at them and that your behaviour was strange/sad/weird
>>
You are supposed to smile and don't look at their face until they get, but look at their body and basically check them out and when you pass look behind at their ass.
>>
>>36940938
>be a guy
>>
>>36940921
Damn it was probably this. Its not my fault I never learned how to act around normies or what the normie facial cues are. Is it truly wrong to avoid eye contact and get noticed being scared?
>>
File: 1494259409148.jpg (75KB, 288x284px) Image search: [Google]
1494259409148.jpg
75KB, 288x284px
>>36940990
I don't understand your deal. you don't even know them just look straight ahead and get to where you need to be. if you do that they won't say shit and anybody that sees you will most likely see you as a person that means business
>>
>>36940990
>Its not my fault I never learned how to act around normies or what the normie facial cues are
actually it is your fault. who else's fault could it be?
>>
>>36940636
I'm in the same boat as you bro.
>walk outside
>really tired
>short brown shorts, black longsleeve, grey generic shoes and odd future socks
>some girls in hs just got off the bus
>whatever, gonna go get McDonald's
>throw my stuff in the car
>walk around to the driver's seat
>they laugh as I get in the car
Wtf??
>>
>>36940862
They weren't laughing at you dude, they were laughing with you. Trust me. It was a laugh of shared surprise/empathy. They were laughing because they had to see you to realize how they were acting in public then laughed because they realized what it looks like to other people. They weren't laughing because "HAHA FUCK YOU, YOU'RE UGLY"
>>
>>36941048
see >>36940741
orgasm
>>
>>36941048
maybe you are ugly
normies like to laugh at uggos
>>
>>36940990
Yeah even animals can tell, it's so ingrained in even reptile psychology. I had a lot of trouble with this when I was young what really helped me is having stare offs with strangers make it a game 1st to look away loses. You could also make eye contact smile then look away that's also acceptable.
>>
>>36940702
They smelled your autism
>>
>>36941165
that was the case most likely, normies can sense when you feel uncomfortable
im not sure if they genuinely find it funny or simply like to prey on the weak
>>
File: 1458975947923.jpg (95KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1458975947923.jpg
95KB, 1000x667px
>>36940777
Trips of maximum autism
>>
>>36940636
what were you wearing? did you walk like a retard? did you make retarded faces?
>>
>>36941377
I dunno I walk and look like I always do which is probably how everyone else here does.
I can't really see my face or how I walk.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.