[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is worse? Catching your partner cheating with someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: roadtrip.png (911KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
roadtrip.png
911KB, 1280x720px
Which is worse?

Catching your partner cheating with someone of the same race as you? Or catching them with someone of a different race?
>>
>>36940273
depends what race tbqhwyf
>>
>>36940273
Wanna win dont play.
Cheating is shitty, what did you expect?
>>
>>36940273
If you're white, catching them cheating on you with another race.
For any other race, catching them cheating on you with the same race is worse.
>>
>>36940273
Non retarded person would say it doesn't matter, because cheating is cheating.

I'm however retarded so I say it's only worse if it's with the nigger.
>>
I would consider it worse with the same race tbqh. That's some relationship ending shit. Whereas, if she was cheating on me with an asian or black guy, I would continue seeing her I guess? It depends on the person.
>>
>>36940273
Equally bad. I literally don't care cheating is cheating, and roasties that cheat should be dumped immediately.
>>
>>36940325
Black guy, it's this

Catching another nigga fucking my bitch would fucking eat me alive. If it's some white dude I wouldn't feel the need to kill him for some reason.
>>
>>36940418
Holy shit grow some balls and stand up for yourself in this scenario. Regardless of the race of the person she cheated with she's still a cheating whore.
>>
>>36940738
why do you respond to b8er?
are you stupid or something?
>>
>>36940418

Hey lads, we've got a fruity cucky fuck here.
>>
>>36940705
Weird..
Why would that make a difference?
>>
>>36940872
because 4chan are a bunch of alt-right faggots
>>
>>36940273
name pelase, i like her face
>>
File: 455sdg67.png (320KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
455sdg67.png
320KB, 640x519px
>>36940901
>black guy says he'd be upset if someone of the same race fucked his girl
>black guy says he wouldn't wanna kill white guy if they did it
>mfw retard claims its the alt-right that only thinks this way
>>
File: 1490874101824.jpg (62KB, 564x884px) Image search: [Google]
1490874101824.jpg
62KB, 564x884px
>>36940273
>tfw my wife brings home other women for me to fuck and she doesn't want the same in return
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.