[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just tried this and it works

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20170511_111616.png (276KB, 664x822px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170511_111616.png
276KB, 664x822px
Go make your bed right now. It will fix you.
>>
File: 1493771404574s.jpg (7KB, 247x246px) Image search: [Google]
1493771404574s.jpg
7KB, 247x246px
Nice try wagie. I ain't making my bed just so I can mess it up again when I go to sleep.
>>
I always make the bed after waking. There's just something gross about coming home at night to an unmade bed.
>>
>>36940099
>There's just something gross about coming home at night to an unmade bed.

this might be the most normie thing said in the history of r9k
>>
File: 1471481234727.jpg (123KB, 942x943px) Image search: [Google]
1471481234727.jpg
123KB, 942x943px
>>36940071
This has nothing to do with becoming happier for doing it. It's simply a research that people who make their beds are supposedly happier. Making their bed is a symptom of their happiness, not the cause.
>>
>>36940134

Most bots are pretty messy but some of us are really fussy and autistic to everything has to be in the right place.

I like cleaning. Having dust everywhere is murder on my sinuses and rooms feel a lot bigger when there's not clutter.
>>
Wagies are just now realizing this? Neets always know the joy of a well made bed. I guess wagies are in such a rush to serve Noseberg they neglect to take care of themselves. Oh well, back to work, cucks. Mush mush!
>>
File: 1348082607093.png (168KB, 407x379px) Image search: [Google]
1348082607093.png
168KB, 407x379px
>>36940143
people aren't taught critical thinking, they don't know symptoms and causes, they just jump to the first conclusion that sounds good.
>making your bed makes you happier
>eating breakfast makes you smarter
>sex makes you fit :)
>>
I make my bed every day and I'm still suicidal.
>>
>>36940071
Being clean and tidy is simply a symptom of a happy and more productive person, not the other way round

God I hate stupid articles like this.
>>
File: 1447829302857.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1447829302857.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>36940202
NEETs never make their beds
>>
>>36940476

Do you mean wagies? I'm a neet, as are all the other neets, and we make our beds. What reason is there to not make the bed besides being a wagie and master not telling you to do it? Are you really so ragie you are trying to convince us that we don't make our beds when we clearly made it and can loo across the room to see the made bed that we made? At least put some thought into your revenge schemes.
>>
Making my bed requires me to leave my bed, so... no.
>>
Nothing is comfier than laying on a made bed and taking an afternoon nap.
>>
>>36940602
WTF!??!? you piss bottle people actually make your beds??
>>
>>36940797
It's not like it's difficult, then again we've had years of practice. I'm sure you can find a wikihow on it if you want to be a little more like us. You don't have ot go full neet with the hospital corners and all that. Just go for a basic make with the duvet folded back on the top 20% of the bed. From there you can begin to practice the harder techniques like fluffed pillows or stuffed animals arranging.
>>
>>36940861
dude i don't even know how to pronounce duvet. i play video games and shitpost all day
>>
>>36940071
>tfw my "bed" is a matress on the floor and my sheets/blankets are my clothes
Too late for me?
>>
>>36940971
how old? i used an air bed on the floor for years, but i always had sheets
>>
>>36940941
Fledgling neet or wagie on day off?

Either way stick around and you can pick up on some of our habits. Not everyone has a duvet, some people just have a comforter or quilt. It works much the same as any other bedding, I just prefer them because they are cleaner. Fold back the top part of whatever bedding you use while ensuring clean lines and no wrinkles. Ta-da! The bed is made.
>>
>>36940971

Not at all, you can buy bedding online or at any big brick and mortar retailer. If you are poorfag you can check out thrift stores like good will. You need two sheets and a blanket for the most basic setup.
>>
>>36941005
I'm 22. I lost my sheets when dad kicked me out. He took me in again after two months but all my stuff was gone and I live in the basement now.
>>
>>36940071
Good idea, but it's like 8PM already.
>>
>>36941287
>it's like 8PM already.

do it anyway
>>
>>36941287
You're just in time, if you make it soon then you will be able to feel the joy of pulling back the covers and climbing into a well made bed. Take a lesson from us neets and learn to enjoy life's little pleasures. Stop and smell the roses sometime, friend.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.