[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/depression general/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: WWFuTJp.gif (19KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
WWFuTJp.gif
19KB, 633x758px
I don't even know why i'm depressed anymore.
I guess i'm just lonely and have no purpose.

Share depression feels itt.
>>
>>36939651
I can relate. NEET without future and I know it wont get better.

Idk what keeps me alive desu
>>
>>36939679
>implying being a NEET isnt a choice
Go get a job, even if it's at McDonald's you lazy nigger
>>
went to my psychiatrist today
she keeps going on about cognition therapy, how I should just stop thinking about depressing shit

she also keeps mentioning how this might not be the best offer for me, she wants me to go back to some low threshold treatment
I don't think she wants to see me anymore desu
>>
>>36939778
Im too retarded to work anywhere and I feel awful around people I just can't do it
>>
>>36939797
Become late night worker or a janitor that works after everyone else goes home
There's no excuse for being a NEET anon. I'm not saying there's no excuse for killing yourself but don't do it anyways
>>
>tfw afraid of becoming dependent on my medication for the slight burst of good feelings it gives, and if i stop after that point i'll just be double fucked

Why did I let the doc give me this shit?
>>
>>36939778
what the fuck would a shitty job change?
if I can't find anything I enjoy doing when I have time and energy
>>
Everyones better than me and i hate them for it
>>
File: kompastus apustus.jpg (70KB, 1200x1496px) Image search: [Google]
kompastus apustus.jpg
70KB, 1200x1496px
there arent more than two reasons to live but there are hundreds of reasons to die. meds dont help. therapy doesnt help. i am so ugly i want to rip my face off. the only thing im good at is hurting people. even on here i just end up pissing people off without meaning to. i deserve to die slow and painful. i just want to go back to being innocent and pure. there is no more money. i havent showered in a week. they wont ever let me go, i will never be enough, nobody will ever love me. i deserve all the pain im in and more. thats it for now.
>>
>>36939999
Youre a NEET right? Get a job, then you have money to spend on shit other than bills and rent AKA Vidya and food. Also you feel like you're actually doing something
Nice quads
>>
>>36939651
>think I have been depressed since I was 16 (almost 21 now)
>ever since then I have lost interest in all the things I used to do
>barely play guitar, don't listen to music
>made less and less effort socially where I now have only one friend I see regularly
>considering trying out some antidepressants because nothing else is working

I hate the idea that some people need pills just to bear living, but I'm starting to think it might be the only way to move myself forward, find the right antidepressant for me you know

What do you guys think?
>>
I fucked up this morning and I want to get it off my chest so I'll summarize.

>Had a good job two months ago
>Fly out of the country to spend two weeks with internet GF
>She dumps me three days after I come home
>I walk out of my job and pretend I still have a job. Dad knows and keeps it a secret from mom because mom is mean.
>Been meaning to find another job and I tried for a while but lost steam and haven't applied for anything in two weeks
>Every morning I drive to my town library and chill there until mom goes to work
>Woke up late today, didn't want to go to the library. Assumed mom would stay in bed.
>Pet ferrets made a mess in the kitchen, I noticed it and did nothing cuz I'm lazy
>Saw mom on the way out the door and told her I had to be at work at 11 (I come home at 3 so this would be a three and a half hour shift) and that I always work in pajama pants
>Dad tells me I need to help clean up after the ferrets when they make a mess
>I say sorry and run out the door because I'm supposed to look like I'm late for work

My dad stayed home and cleaned up after my pets once I left and he knows I'm not going anywhere important and I'm just lazy and he has to keep up this blatant bullshit lie to my mom. I feel like a piece of shit and I betrayed him. This will hopefully give me the steam I need to start reapplying to places again. I should have just cleaned up after my pets when I woke up but I'm so lazy I knew someone else would do it and just ignored it. I'm being a piece of shit.
>>
File: IMG_4435.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4435.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>have 10/10 adorable, intelligent, funny girlfriend

>would do anything for her

>still v depressed out of chemical inbalance or smthn

>trying to find the right medication

>end up trying to kill myself

>placed in psych ward

>find motivation to get better for her, because she deserves it

>call her at the end of every night and we say that we love eachother

>2 weeks later get on new meds and actually start feeling better

>excited to see her and show her how much progress ive made with my mental state

>call her on the night before i get out

>"anon... i think that we should take a break..."

>turns out she was fucking her ex the entire time i was in the ward

>turns out she had also cheated on me a couple months previously

shit just hurts man i miss her
>>
>>36941420
>>Fly out of the country to spend two weeks with internet GF
>>She dumps me three days after I come home

wow thats gotta sting
>>
>>36939651
dude ive had some gruesome depression and i can easily make my self feel on top of the world. im bipolar kinda so i feel like i know wat u should do...u should eat some healthy tasty food and do some summer sport...get an instrument...take antihistamine to sleep,, even if u sleep quickly, u wake u feeling great, never skip ur rem cycle and great dreams..download music...idk..
>>
>>36939651
also if ur not doing well in school, then just aim for c's...dont aim so high anymore...that will just make u feel bad..
>>
I am only depressed because of my looks. I obsess over them everyday and everyday I seek the approval of others.

Its got to the point where im not even interested in sexual intercourse (I havent masturbated in weeks) but rather I just seek approval. I want a girl to brag about me sending them a dm on fb. I want a girl to blush when I say hi.

Im ugly as fuck and cry about it everyday. I seriously dont even leave the house much anymore.

Why cant I just be born at least normal looking?
>>
>25, no friends, kissless virgin, no motivation, live with parents, etc. basically everything you imagine in a robot's life
>have shitty job as well
>even though my job is pretty shitty, at least it was 5 days a week and i was out from 7 AM until 6 PM and didn't have time all those hours to contemplate my horrible life

>been called off 1-2 days a week for the past 2-3 weeks including today
>10:30 AM on a thursday and i have to sit here thinking about how i'm doing nothing on a weekday like a fucking NEET and depression is in full force
>>
I decided to stay at uni instead of going home as usual. There are a lot of people around in the campus talking and having fun. It seems weird, sometimes I wonder if I really want that rather than playing video games alone
>>
>>36942220
currently 18 and I'm scared this will be me

h-how do i stop it?
>>
>>36941420
>coddled by his dad
>still depressed

Fucking Normans.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.