[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit I hate women. Why are they all so fucking insane?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: a.jpg (15KB, 394x297px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
15KB, 394x297px
Holy shit I hate women.
Why are they all so fucking insane?
>>
I fucking love women.

I find myself depressed and unmotivated if there are no girls around.
>>
>>36938885
I only feel that way when I haven't fapped. As soon as I orgasm, I remember how shitty they all are and don't want anything to do with them.
>>
>>36938824
>I hate half of the human population
Guess who's insane
>>
>>36938943
>guess who's insane
Women
>>
>>36938980
Correct! No prize awarded!
>>
>>36940269
What the fuck was the point of this thread again?
Any way OP why are women insane?
>>
>>36940359
Not OP but last week this dumb bitch that my friend broke up with sent me a message on snap chat saying she was going to kill herself. About 5 minutes later she said she slit one of her wrists but it hurt too much so she just swallowed a bunch of painkillers and was waiting to die. Next morning she told me she was in the hospital even though she very clearly was not and had lied about attempting suicide. Blocked me on everything so I couldn't see that she wasn't in the hospital. All this was very clearly just an attempt to use me to make my friend guilty.

Oh yeah and pretty much the exact same thing happened like 6 months ago with a different girl and different friend. Any fucking slut who does this should just kill herself.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.