[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/britfeel/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 509
Thread images: 65

File: britfeel may.jpg (1MB, 2181x1589px) Image search: [Google]
britfeel may.jpg
1MB, 2181x1589px
first time making a thread so can't think of anything edition
>>
SERIOUSLY LADS, JUST FUCKING END IT ALL
>>
remember the britfa.gs chan?

is it dead now?
>>
time to get breakfast I suppose, want a bacon sandwich but mummy bought shit bread
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 1000x750px
Well?

>a green plastic watering can
>>
File: furries with guns.jpg (121KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
furries with guns.jpg
121KB, 1280x719px
>>36938360
true t b h senpai
You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
Anyone else enjoying the lovely sunshine today?

I'm sitting on the roof terrace outside, sipping some Fanta Lemon. All is well with the world.
>>
>>36938423
furries are so hilariously gay
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX5_NYzBYXw
>>
>>36938422
Ebony is a term for black women lad, not sure what you're trying to portray here
>>
>>36938395
>tfw am working a tech support job right now
I still hate it though.
>>
dropping weight off day by day lads, still crippled with depression but certainly feel better for it.. im still a bit overweight but not the 16 stone fat cunt i was last year my tits have almost gone
>>
Why not get yourself a qt autistic gf?
>>>/pol/124994712
>>>/pol/124998166

(Edit: Fixed the links)
>>
>>36938506
>barely put enough effort in to my own life
>expect me to put effort into not only another person but one who is mentally stunted.
>>
>>36938506
Because I'm not autistic and won't date below me
>>
I swear I bought some chewing gum this morning but now I can't find the fucking chewing gum
>>
>>36938599
Did you eat it already?
>>
Gonna focus on watching British history docs. There's so much I'm ignorant about it's embarrassing
>>
File: 1488487528280.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488487528280.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
>gas and electric bill is was 30 quid a month
>British gas starts to think its wrong and keeps overcharging every 2 months
>get meter reading to recalculate
>bill is now 35 quid a month
>in credit 200 quid and they wont let me withdraw it saying there must be an error on account
>phone up to get it fixed
>Indian call center doesn't understand what I am saying because the bill is lower than normal and they get confused
>I have further reduced the power consumption with 5 watt leg bulbs, Led monitor 35watts and my thinkpad runs at 17watts
>I live on an average of 60watts for entertainment and I do a load of washing once every week and the freezer doesn't even work out at 30 for a whole year

they keep dipping into my bank and taking weird amounts when they feel like it and act dumb when I phone to tell them to stop
>>
>>36938506
nice, how does one get an autistic gf to abuse?
>>
>>36938787
join a potato support group
>>
>>36938747
lmao you want to upgrade your rig
this bad boy sucks up 1000W idle
>>
>>36938506
sounds like Alice from Undateables

they never go for the nice guys do they
>>
>>36938486

I was 19 stone at one point
>>
>>36938840
Yet they can still be picky. Women will never be robots.
>>
>>36938825

I am happy just playing tetris friends online or robot unicorn attack 2 on an android box

I could live on a portable solar panel and car battery If i didn't need the washer or fridge
>>
>>36938441
it's been raining here
>>
>>36938747
mate, put in a complaint or stop you're direct debit and tell them you wont pay until they give you a proper rate and they pay you back what they owe you
>>
Lads what do you put on your CV to explain a 6 month employment gap. Just leave it and make up an excuse to use in an interview?

It's only for cafe jobs and stuff so it's not a hugely important job.
>>
>>36939025
Looking after a family member
>>
>>36939025
You were backpacking abroad, this is my excuse, but I actually did it. Employers always say they like my answer and don't really go into much detail of what I did so I reckon it's easy as piss to just lie about it
>>
>>36939025

Just say you signed an NDA and can't talk about it. They'll think your mysterious the and hire you. Maybe they'll fuck you too?
>>
>Morrison's no longer honouring 'a bag for life'
bloody outrage this is
>>
>>36939138
only old people use bags for life lad
>>
>>36939189
me mum is an old person you swine
>>
>>36938506
Its fake
>>>/pol/125001636
>>
Lads how do I become a successful NEET? Wageslaving at the moment and I want the ride to end. Are there any good mental health issues you can go to the doc and get on the NEETbux gravy train with or do you have to be a proper cripple now? How crippled are we talking if so? I don't mind throwing myself down some stairs if necessary.
>>
>>36939239
I've been on ESA for nearly 2 years because of mental illness.
>>
>>36939013

they made it weird with the direct debit

they will take out 35 per month as normal and that shows on the calendar on the account

they will then randomly take out 80 or 100, one time they put it back into the account then 3 days later took it out again, then that money they decided to randomly take gets put into the in credit section

I might need to just tell the bank to only authorize the only 35 but if anything changes and the price of gas goes up they could start billing me extra for missed payments

Its annoying, so even when they don't do it I have to budget and leave 100 in the account in case they they decide to dip into my pockets again.

I looked it up and they do it with a lot of people so it looks like there is no stopping it

whats really annoying is all these scheme to get you to save power but If you actually don't use that much power to start with then its suspect
>>
>>36939239
you working full time mate? i'd reccomend switching to a part time job instead of going full NEET. I mean you may do well as a NEET who knows but personally it fucked me up in the head even more.
>>
>>36939071

This sounds like a good idea actually.
>>
>>36939239
>>36939304

This.

Unless you're properly mentally unhinged already then NEETdom will ruin you.

Since you have a job, I presume you have some grasp on reality, so I'd do what this anon says and just get an easy part time job somewhere.
>>
>>36939290
I would only authorise the 35 mate, it's not really on to be taking 100 out of peoples accounts willy nilly. If they then need the money they will have to contact you directly first
>>
>>36939389
>Unless you're properly mentally unhinged already then NEETdom will ruin you.

What an utter load of bollocks
>>
>>36939304
I like working part time desu but they always make me go full time. In the past I have taken college courses as an excuse to only work part time but I am too old to get free college now.

Normally it goes like this

>get part time job
>work part time job for for a month or so
>Hey anon you are really good at this do you want to be full time
>H-uh e-rm I-I don't know...?
>Come on Anon! What do you do with all your free time anyway? Do you have any other commitments?
>N-Not really I guess...
>Great so you might as well come work full time then! I'll get the contract sorted now and you can start full time hours next week
>t-t-thanks
>after a few months start losing the plot
>find some excuse to quit
>start applying for part time jobs again

Really cba anymore now though. Being NEET is GOAT, just need to get enough gibs to keep me in pocket money. I don't mind living with my parents if the free house gibs are too hard to get.
>>
>>36939071
>>36939062
>>36939088

Is it a big no-no to just leave dates of your CV? Like just have the jobs you've done but don't put an actual starting/leaving date, just the job title and where it was with short description.
>>
>>36939025
Backpacking is fine for a cafe.

If you apply to somewhere that does a background check eg financial services or something with kids don't lie to them because they use proper fraud agencies to check your background and if they find out you lied it will leave a permanent mark on your record and make you ineligible for other such jobs in the future.
>>
>>36939563
it's quite reasonable to forget specific days and just give the month you started but there needs to be some sort of time frame

>>36939552
I don't know why you never lies when they asked about your free time, just say you already have commitments outside of that job that mean you have to stay part time
>>
>>36939277
Which mental illness? Is ESA the proper bang up job where you don't have to pretend to look for jobs and they give you loads more money?
>>
File: ecc5b179184b22695c8e23757667c9ad.jpg (339KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ecc5b179184b22695c8e23757667c9ad.jpg
339KB, 1000x1000px
>wake up
>hear shouting
>go back to bed
I know it's my parents being deaf, but I really don't like putting up with it.
At least I can take some comfort in knowing that I'll only get peed on if I get kidnapped.
Post waifus.
>>
>>36939623
Yea but then they ask what the commitments are and it just gets awkward having to lie while still working with them on a regular basis.
>>
>>36939640
BPD. I have one assessment a year and that's it. Money goes in and no one bothers you. I am in the middle of treatment though so that helps.
>>
>>36939552
>they always make me

But they don't, you just let them walk all over you lad. Just say no
>>
>>36939659
well it's either lie, or work yourself crazy and quit or just stand firm and say no
>>
>>36939674
>BPD

Just reading the symptoms now

>You have very intense emotions that last from a few hours to a few days and can change quickly (for example, from feeling very happy and confident in the morning to feeling low and sad in the afternoon).
>You don't have a strong sense of who you are, and it can change depending on who you're with.
>You find it very hard to make and keep stable relationships.
>You act impulsively and do things that could harm you (such as binge eating, using drugs or driving dangerously).
>You have suicidal thoughts or self-harming behaviour.
>You feel empty and lonely a lot of the time.

I have these ones and it says you only need 5 to qualify. Might be worth a crack.

You said they are treating you, do they stop paying you if you get cured?
>>
>>36939727
It should be mentioned I have severe self harm scars and was only diagnosed with depression til a trip to A&E. Not sure when they stop paying, no one has mentioned anything yet.
>>
>>36939623

But say I left my last job in December, could I just put March or something so it doesn't seem like I've been unemployed for 6 months?

Would they bother to ask my reference?
>>
>>36939979
>But say I left my last job in December, could I just put March or something so it doesn't seem like I've been unemployed for 6 months?

Could always put January to make the gap seem a bit smaller. If I leave a job mid April and don't have another one lined up I would normally put my end date as May to grab an extra month there. If they then do ask the company for a reference it looks like you just miscalculated rather than flat out lied.

So yea don't put March as if they do ask for a reference you won't get the job from lying. They might not even care. You just need to come up with

a) A good reason why you left your previous job

and

b) What you have been up too in the mean time (pro tip not sat at home wanking to anime and shitposting for the past 6 months)
>>
>>36938320
This is something you never hear: he made love to me in my arse
>>
Its too fucking warm seriously summer can fuck right off
>>
right hand seriously killing me, must have strained it somehow but I don't even fap with that hand so its not that lads before you try to make the obvious joke
>>
>>36940390

fap with your wrong hand, i enjoy fapping lefty every now and again, makes a nice change, gives me something to look forward to
>>
Right lads pick which monarch I watch a doc on;
>Henry VII
>Mary I
>Edward VI
>>
>>36940390
Bathe it in a bowl of ice water for 5-10 minutes
>>
>>36940415

Mary and fap to it
>>
>>36940415
>edward vi
he 'ruled' for 6 years and died at 15
saved you an hour
>>
trapped my finger in the door this morning and now the nail is all red and purple will it fall off lads
>>
>>36940415
are you wanting to learn about English monarchs lad? I can recommend you read The Plantagenets and The Hollow Crown by Dan Jones, really good for getting a decent chronological understanding of a bloody ton of them
>>
>>36940494
Bathe it in a glass of ice water for 5-10 minutes
>>
>>36940494

No just make sure the hinges are tight, should be fine
>>
>dreaming
>someone in the dream gets me a cartoon sock/owl feeder
>later in the dream someone gets me some owl feed
>someone else fills up my owl sock feeds with owl feed
>instantly start a fight with them because it made it look like the owl feeder was poking because the feed somehow turned into brown goey stuff and was leaking out the feeder

Quite ticked off I was lads
>>
>>36940610

i love mad as shit dreams like that, all the way up until my oneitis somehow works her way into them then i just wake up feeling like a loner and a permavirgin, which i am to be fair
>>
>>36940504
Yeah I'm woefully ignorant on British history and figured this was the best way to learn more. Thanks for the rec although my attention span doesnt allow for reading much. Think I'll go with Mary. She seems like an ard cunt.
>>
File: Ren.Kougyoku.full.1705177.jpg (257KB, 600x805px) Image search: [Google]
Ren.Kougyoku.full.1705177.jpg
257KB, 600x805px
Went for a blood test earlier and finally applied for uni accommodation. Quite excited to go desu~

What have you been up to today lads?

>>36940494
I did that a few months ago and it didn't fall off, took months for the colour to go back to normal though~
>>
Fucking hell lads, I just had a whole bunch of bees fly into my room all at the same time.
>>
>>36940746

bees are pretty chill as long as you dont upset them, just co-exist in harmony
>>
>>36940746
fuckin ell lad, just give em the honey it's not worth risking your life for
>>
File: a474f5fb010bca1f5f8bbf6c5c8ddcb9.jpg (108KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
a474f5fb010bca1f5f8bbf6c5c8ddcb9.jpg
108KB, 768x1024px
Please be nice to FroggyFrog
>>
>>36940759
>>36940768
I managed to get them all out and shut my window, but they're still out there, prodding, probing for a way in.
>>
>>36940842

got a nest nearby? can we have some pics? /britfeel/ seems to be moving pretty slow today, i was thinking of getting my cards and starting a game of higher/lower for lads to play but i cant really be fucked
>>
File: DSC00077.jpg (828KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00077.jpg
828KB, 2048x1536px
its too hot, why can we not have this again?
>>
>>36940970
That looks lush mate where is it?
>>
>>36941041

spoil heaps from an old colliery near wigan
>>
is newcastle a party/young people area?

gonna stay there 3 nights soon on a 4bed hostel.

please oh fucking god no pakis or indians or uncivilized nigs to share with.
>>
>>36938506
already been rejected by autistic girls and disabled ones

it was crushing, death was considered
>>
>>36941096
It's chavtown, have you not seen geordie shore?

They're notorious for being filthy, slutty people (at least the ones that go clubbing anyway). Don't expect to pull if you aren't some bodybuilder with tats
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>Try to be less racist
>Still feel physically ill whenever I see a paki

What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>36941187
>What am I doing wrong?
move
>>
>>36941200
But they've got them on the TV now
>>
>>36941187

I swear this is me.

Every day I'll mutter the word "paki" under my breath when one of them makes a comment, or cuts me up on the road, or is doing something dodgy.

Driving home today, 5 people nearly caused accidents (I work in the city) and 4 of them were Asian.

I know it's disgusting and racist and I tell myself this regularly, make an attempt to stop that mentality and be more accepting, then I just have another bad experience.
>>
>>36941144

im only there for sunnycon.

i am a steroid user though and am conditioning myself for cosplayin.

but fuck that shit im not touching chavettes, already disgusted just seeing them in manch.

but if theyre not fat(yeah ok) and just have caked makeup and a bad fake tan it might be fine.
>>
>looking forward to my car insurance going down now that I'm 25
>it's actually gone up by 700 quid this year
i hope it's not too late to buy back your NCD 10 months after an accident

they didn't even pay for the damage to the car, just for the tow
>>
>what if alexander the great, caesar, atilla the hun, genghis khan, napolean and hitler is the same soul reincarnated?
>>
>>36941293
my insurance went up after a no fault accident as well, all the costs were recovered from the other side as well which makes no sense
>>
>was talking to girls on POF last night
>was drunk though
>saying hey sxc to fucking ugly girls for a laugh
>was going really well with this one qt girl, flirting quite a bit
>fucking passed out mid convo

She asked me where do I usually go in town for clubbing, maybe she wanted to meet but that was about 18 hours ago

You just can't have it both ways can you, alcohol gives you hope but then fucks you over twice as hard
>>
File: c4a.jpg (8KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
c4a.jpg
8KB, 238x192px
>>36941271
Every week or so I make a promise to be less racist and more cetrist but then I end up going on a 3 hour long tirade against immigrants and "unpatriotic traitors" on reddit. Why can't I stop?
>>
>>36941298
evil jesus?
>>
File: 59021540_p0_master1200.jpg (376KB, 480x678px) Image search: [Google]
59021540_p0_master1200.jpg
376KB, 480x678px
>>36939641
>wake up
>17: 00
ah well still a couple week to try get back to wagie sleep pattern
>>
>>36941315
did you manage to haggle them back down to a reasonable price? i get the feeling they're just taking the piss to see if they can get away with it
>>
File: e47.jpg (64KB, 564x568px) Image search: [Google]
e47.jpg
64KB, 564x568px
>>36940657
>What have you been up to today lads?

watched a movie and went for a short walk, more than i've done for weeks desu
>>
>Mary I was married off to a French prince at the age of 2
Blimey
>>
Been cooking in the nude recently.I'm so fucking /dangerous/
>>
is /pol/ the worst board lads?
>>
>>36941546
Yes some days I just refresh the page and report thread after thread
>>
>>36941546
/b/ is worse.
>>
>>36941546
Yeah, but I don't get all the "/pol/ is leaking idiots".

People act like 4chan wasn't racist before /pol/
>>
>>36941614
Yes, but it was racist in a different way - with layers of irony and the purpose of making witty jokes, not because of it being a core part of their beliefs.
>>
>>36941546
>>36941614
/pol/ was great pre-election, loved going on there

I can't remember why I stopped going, I think it was when I saw faggots making reddit-tier unfunny jokes getting dozens of replies like "KEKED AND CHECKED HAHA"

Reddit flooded in after Trump became president
>>
Just made a banging curry lads. Sadly I have no one to share it with...
>>
>>36941791
how about the 52 arabs in your house you savage
>>
>That juede when bu zhongguo ren gf
>>
File: 1494353229496.jpg (77KB, 481x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494353229496.jpg
77KB, 481x960px
>>36941546

No, /pol/ provides many great Pepes
>>
>really like board games
>own shitloads of them
>no friends to play them with
What is life
>>
File: dank pol may may.png (50KB, 596x788px) Image search: [Google]
dank pol may may.png
50KB, 596x788px
>>36941546
yes, it's full of redditors and 12 year old edgelords
>>
>>36941546
No, you're forgetting boards like /soc/, /adv/ etc.
>>
what we listening to lads,
Thought I would try something new from my suggestions. I'm liking it desu lads
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2plyfz_v9g
>>
>>36942149
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqqBs6kkzHE
>>
>>36942004
I'd play them with you lad. What ones are your favourite?
>>
don't fall for the living /coastal/ meme lads, fucking gulls are driving me crazy
>>
File: swp.jpg (4KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
swp.jpg
4KB, 208x206px
>>36941271
>>36941325
>wanting to be less racist

Stop being cucks
>>
>>36942261
gulls or pigeons, take your pick
>>
>>36942267
Racists are always angry though, being a racist is always being angry at a world you will never be able to change.

We're never going to gas every non white so might as well get used to them.
>>
>>36942342
can I have pigeon gull pls. The russian one.
>>
File: 1491907810319.png (327KB, 682x598px) Image search: [Google]
1491907810319.png
327KB, 682x598px
>nearly graduated uni
>still no idea what I want to do with my life and just went with the motions
>>
>>36942372
>We're never going to gas every non white

Well not with that attitude
>>
>>36942342
pigeons, gulls are nosiey 24/7, and now even more so because they are fucking
>>
>>36942383
There's something just for you lad called a Masters. You can defer being an adult for 2 whole years!

Longer if you're an idiot!
>>
>>36942372
>>go back to bed
>I know it's my parents being deaf, but I really don't like putting up with it.
>At least I can take some comfort in knowing that I'll only get

Even if they did, they'd discover that they still didn't have a job or were still paying too much tax to support someone or something or... Some other shit that they blame on brown people.

Basically they'll die unhappy. Which, is kinda a good thing I suppose.
>>
just got home from my exam. i hope i at least got a pass. cba doing it again.
>>
File: 1466048148080.jpg (14KB, 320x246px) Image search: [Google]
1466048148080.jpg
14KB, 320x246px
>>36942442
>tfw a masters degree is necessary for the field I want to go into
>>
>>36942442
I don't want to defer from being an adult lad, I just want a career in mind that I'm passionate about
>>
>>36942372
It's not about being angry about every non white

Just about remembering and acknowledging things like

>Around blacks never relax
>With Jews you lose

And never, ever accepting miscegenation of any kind.

I mean you don't have to be angry about nignogs or rapefugees all the time, just remember the reason they are here (pic related) and maybe one day everything will be okay again.
>>
File: qipao-33.jpg (85KB, 480x721px) Image search: [Google]
qipao-33.jpg
85KB, 480x721px
>>36942521
>never, ever accepting miscegenation of any kind.

You've lost me lad
>>
>>36942521
How old are you lad? All of these ideologies seem very foriegn to me but I feel like that's because I'm younger and have grown up around different races all my life and realised they aren't all that bad
>>
Meeting up with a QT Teen from grindr in an hour lads bit nervous tbqhwy
>>
>>36942521
I hate seeing what the yanks on /pol/ do to some of our lads
>>
Fuck, it would appear I missed the postie today, need to go pick up a parcel tomorrow. hope it's my new keyboard desu lads, I stood on mine the other day n snapped the fucker. can only play steam games with muh xbone control
>>
>>36942555
Racism happens as you grow up, you'll get there lad don't worry
>>
>>36942583
Give me tips on how to bag a qt on there? I'm too scared to use it.
>>
>>36942521
if it wasnt the jews being greed, it would just be someone else. look at history lad. there are always people at the top fucking everything up for the rest of us because they are greedy.
>>
>>36939727
>You said they are treating you, do they stop paying you if you get cured?

Very broadly, if you're diagnosed with something that's described as a "disorder"... It's for life.
>>
>>36942583
pretty gay desu desu lad
>>
>flash liquid has spilled all over my shopping in asda delivery
>delivery man for some reason replaces flash but not all the food that has been contaminated
>this happened nearly a week ago and only just remembered after eating half a pack of weird tasting biscuits.

reckon i'll die?
>>
>The weather is nice but I have to study all day
God is toying with us. Shit weather all year and the sun comes out when no one can.
>>
>>36942672
>no one

Student pls
>>
>>36942609
I just put my name as "suck my dick" login and read the replies and pick the qts. Plus it helps if you're stone cold with the flex with my squad and im smokin up a cheque
>>
File: happyhitler.png (73KB, 286x219px) Image search: [Google]
happyhitler.png
73KB, 286x219px
>>36942542
Yea not fapping to qt asians isn't easy but how can we achieve the existence of our people and a future for white children if even we are wanking to asian girlls

>>36942555
>How old are you lad?

I grew up with friends from a bunch of different backgrounds but I was always into race realism and hated Leftist, anti-white SJW bullshit. Then the last 5 years of rapefugees, Globalism and learning about international finance sent me down the rabbit whole to becoming full 1488.
>>
>>36942609
this

make it original nig
>>
File: frog.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
31KB, 720x644px
>Finally decide to try out this reddit lark
>Sign up
>Spend 45 minutes typing up a thread for /r/ukpolitics
>"Your post has been removed because your account is new".
>>
Racism and shit always happens as empires and power blocs fall. The hegemony of the west is ending and so it's conservatives will go out kicking and screaming.

They'll still go out though.
>>
>>36942689
Whites all come from niggers so white people aren't really that pure lad. Destruction of race is just a process of evolution
>>
>>36942686
Good luck anyway, I can't really into normie though, and gains are in the future.
>>
File: gghagh8v36ty.jpg (49KB, 593x656px) Image search: [Google]
gghagh8v36ty.jpg
49KB, 593x656px
>tfw u delete 4chan app
>>
>>36942686
>Plus it helps if you're stone cold with the flex with my squad and im smokin up a cheque

What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>36942689
There are enough white people that they can survive me race mixing.

Also, as long as your hapa child has children with a white person the child will be white.
>>
>>36942743
It's a normie song mate. I'm ashamed to know it tbqh, but I do like post.
>>
>>36942689
I hope you grow out of it lad. You'll be nothing but miserable.
>>
>>36942735
YouTube Post Malone - go flex, and then you'll be ready for grindr lad
>>
>>36942689
Are you the lad wondering about telling his therapist about /pol/?
>>
>>36942689
>posts hitler

Ah so you're one of those.. there's nothing wrong with nationalism but jesus you people are the worst
>>
>>36942713
Serves you right.

originiginal
>>
>>36942763
I know the song mate, I'm this guy.

>>36942754
>>
>>36942754
Oh so you're saying you have to appear cool to get the qts
>>
"If you do what is easy, your life will be hard. If you do what is hard, your life will be easy." - Bill Murray
>>
>>36942620
1. Send all the Jews to Israel
2. Reclaim National Banks and erase all debt
3. Begin printing nationalised currency
4. Nuke Israel
5. Give Israel back to Musilms
6. Move all ghettoised/fundamentalist or otherwise unproductive Muslims in the West to newly conquered Israel through a transfer agreement similar to the one originally used to transfer the Jews to Israel in the 1930s
7. Completely pull out of Middle East as no longer have to fight wars for Israel
8.???
9.Secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

By the way GCHQ this is all satire by the way as I know it is illegal to criticise Israel/Jews. Just banter lads. I'm just pretending to be racist.
>>
>>36942728

Pink people. Only albinos are actually white.
>>
Post Melon is a meme
>>
File: 1494454534203.png (521KB, 1932x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1494454534203.png
521KB, 1932x1520px
I do unironically quite like Hitler. Less for the 'gass the kikes, race war now' thing, but more for the fact he was a lot like us. This is from /pol/

>>36942792
It was a 420 refference I think, but the general idea that anon was trying to comunicate is to be down with the kids, yeah.
>>
Tomorrow is my first day of being a wageslave lads since leaving college 3 years ago.

Save me lads.
>>
>>36942798
>4. Nuke Israel
>5. Give Israel back to Musilms
I like that part the best
>>
File: me r n.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
me r n.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>The random genetic mutation that has resulted in my racial characteristics are superior than the random genetic mutation that have resulted in your racial characteristics!
>>
>>36942812
so are albino black people white?
>>
>>36942852
bit of radiation never hurt anyone they can rebuild everything else
>>
>>36942859
Though it was 'random', as it is not identical it must be either better or worse.
>>
fuck it.
odds i get some beers
evens just stick with weed
>>
Mummy May live lads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDQsAELho24
>>
>>36942905
time to get crossfaded lad
>>
>>36942907
the tories are despicable
>>
>>36942864

No. I guess, nobody is actually white.

Oh well.

Pink Pride Worldwide!
>>
Lads, be honest, will Fish Finger win? Will I get 2000 bongs?
>>
>>36942907

Ahh Wombwort The Barren - The broken cunted witch of Downing street.
>>
I am a hairymun. I have a question about plucking hairs - why do most of them grow back? I though that plucking them prevented this?
Only doing this to have slightly less disgusting hand hair, I am a male (male).
>>
>>36942949
More chance of pissy trousers winning the vote.
>>
>>36942777
Hitler did nothing wrong

>>36942775
No I don't have a therapist nor would I talk about /pol/ irl

>>36942758
At first it is miserable, but once you get past the initial shock of what a terrible position the world is in at the moment, it gives you a lot of motivation. I now have a reason to go to the gym, to stop watching porn, to cut down on vidya, to read more books and to learn new skills as I now have a purpose in life.

I highly recommend the red pill and white nationalism for anyone seeking purpose or motivation in life.

>>36942728
>Whites all come from niggers

>believing the 'We all came from Africa!' meme
>>
Why is everyone against me?
Why do they keep rejecting my ESA
Why does everyone keep saying they'll help me
then refuse to
What do i have to make them stop!
>>
>>36942985
>Hitler did nothing wrong

Heh nothin personell kid..
>>
Fred the Elephant boy has confirmed that Ben Stern has passed away.
>>
I used to post on Stormfront and I hate /pol/, it's such a fucking echo chamber. If you express pro-brexit attitudes a bunch of yanks will screech

STAND FIRM IN RACIAL UNITY WITH SLAVIC ARYAN BROTHER
>>
>>36942913
does that mean time to get drunk, if it does then
yes it is time lad
>>
>>36943083
>partaking in economic self sabatage that will just lead to replacing our slav-bros with pajeet and his shitting streets
t. brexiteer
>>
days are getting longer but i feel that darkness rolling in
i mean, i always come out the other side wearing a toothy grin
but i hate that my brain answers the door to this shit and says -
"hey welcome back, wipe your feet and come on in"
but that's life, have to live with it, can't throw it in the bin

don't worry, nothing about women today
just about the malaise that i'd love to give away.
it's turning me into a fucking bore, i used to love reading -
but now housework, another chore.

i'm sure popping valium will perk me back up
like the itty bitty tits on the girls with b cups
or a kid who just got a cola chupa-chups.
ok - one line about her, because i felt this was missing -
something about romance or shit...
i'm guessing?
>>
>>36943094
it means get stoned and drunk at the same time lad but always remember

bong before beer you're in the clear
>>
>>36943083

They're twelve years old and have never been further East than Boston.
>>
>>36942859
>>36942887
It is not random though. And neither are better or worse.

Example

>Euopeans evolved to have light skin so they can easier produce vitamin D in dark dark and overcast Europe
>Africans evolved to have darker skin to help them better retain water in a hot climate

>Africans evolved with narrow hips to help them track game for long distances and thus they are better evolved for running (see every track and field Olympic event and world marathon)
>Whereas Europeans retain their neanderthal hip shape thus leading to greater overall upper body strength (See every strongman winner)
>>
File: 1346102103550.jpg (115KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
1346102103550.jpg
115KB, 466x700px
Sorry Hitler lad, asian women are just too cute for me to resist.
>>
any of you lads installed the creators update for windows 10?
inb4 windows 10, yes yes i know it was terrible mistake
>>
>>36943124
Beer before grarse you're on your arse
Green before blear you're in the clear
ez stuff
>>
>>36943160
Hence me putting random in ' ' mate.
>>
Brexit has been a massive pain in the arse TBQH.
>>
>tfw flipped a coin to pick between 2 choices
>would be 20k richer if the coin landed on the other side

Fuck fate.
>>
>>36943172
The umbrella of white has widened, we could allways just include the asian qt's too.
>>
>>36943160
>he's a Varg fan
>>
>>36943173

I've had it a few days and have yet to notice what it did.
>>
>>36943189
How so lad? Hasn't really affected me but I do miss my cheap imports of anime figs from the glorious nippon
>>
>>36943217
how long did it take to configure after restarting?
>>
File: 1347790182932.jpg (1MB, 2459x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1347790182932.jpg
1MB, 2459x1600px
>>36943211
Hitler himself said Japanese are white
>>
>>36942985
>africa meme
>genealogical and archaeological science is a meme
>>
>>36942907
please look after us mummy
>>
Hitler was an autistic spaz who fell for a WE WUZ meme and sperged out about '>slavs >white'
>>
File: 1493930190665.jpg (168KB, 875x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1493930190665.jpg
168KB, 875x1041px
Love sushi lads, those little island people have really nailed cuisine. So simple but so delicious.

Wankers on the european continent just faff around with their food. It's still nice but fucking hell, too much effort for the return imo
>>
>>36943116

Pajeet > Slavs
>>
>>36943224

Well it hasn't actually happened yet, so it won't have.

Left me needing new passports and shit which is a royal pain in the hole. Now need to decide whether to sell on UK property before it happens or hold on to it. Tempted toward the former but it means "retiring" and living off capital which I'm still a tad loathe to do.
>>
File: c62.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
c62.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>36942689
Fuck the "muh white race" meme. It's meaningless. If you need to equate yourself with exceptional people because you both had white skin then by all means do so. Just keep that faggotry on /pol/ where it belongs.
>>
>>36943241
hitler also believed germans were pajeets so
>>
>>36943258
t. poley

Now show boipucci
>>
>>36943233

A while..... I went out and left it.
>>
>>36943248
>genealogical and archaeological science is a meme

Please show your working
>>
i have gotten one of them hand spinners. its amazing
>>
>>36943270

You really misunderstand what nationalists generally believe, it has literally nothing to do with equating ourselves with exceptional people
>>
>>36943285
oh jeez, i'll do it tomorrow morning then, thanks lad
>>
>>36943118
good stuff lad
t
>>
>>36943189
my mates keep bangin on about how it's already messed things up but i've not noticed one thing in my life that's changed because of it.
>>
>>36943279

I'm not poley, and I'm not showing you my desusan
>>
>>36943124
Ah, I do that regularly lad. already had 2 little spliffs for my wake and bake.
>>
>>36943320
If you do not give up the desusan willingly, I will take it by force.
>>
>>36943313

My life has improved because of it, everything just feels a bit better.
>>
>>36943049
Asides from when he accidentally the whole war by losing to Russia, what else did he do wrong?
>>
>>36943276
>germans were pajeets
wellllllll......he's not wrong
>>
>>36943345
t. masochist.
>>
>>36943340

You can't just demand people's desusan as you please, go find someone else more willing
>>
>>36938457
>responding to the bait designed for insecure neets and manchildren alike

haha xD
>>
>>36943241
need to get back into wholesome japanese made pornography
>>
>>36943313

It hasn't happened, nothing has changed yet and won't for two years, probably longer DESU.
>>
>>36943361
How am I a masochist, I'm on your side, assuming you're the guy who spams the paki rape gang stuff
>>
>>36943083
>If you express pro-brexit attitudes a bunch of yanks will screech

Literally what are you on about? /pol/ was and still is entirely pro-Brexit. The Burgers love Nige.
>>
>>36943359
>using jews a scapegoat and enslaving and killing people is fine
>>
l AM ANGRY
>>
File: tfw you cheat dead twice.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tfw you cheat dead twice.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>36943396
Who doesn't love Nige, absolute top lad
>>
>>36943313
cos you're stoopid, that's why
>>
>>36943372
But an integral part of a good desusaning is finding an unwilling participant.

>>36943395
Because we are trading slavs for more pakis, and the leadership of baguette man for old etonians. Yes the E.U. is shit, but this country is worse in it's current state.
>>
File: pxyYs_medium_image.jpg (33KB, 580x305px) Image search: [Google]
pxyYs_medium_image.jpg
33KB, 580x305px
>>36943214
Nothing wrong with Varg mate
>>
>>36943293
my housemates kid had 1, and my housemate was fascinated with it, kept banging on about a white line when he spun it.
>anon, this is mental there's a white line but it only appears when you spin it
gave me a chuckle when I had to explain it was just the reflection from the lightbulb on the ceiling that was on the metal balls
>>
>>36943425

He's the very definition of "fucktard",
>>
>>36943434
>a race war is coming vote Marcon to make things worse also live in the woods
>>
>>36943445
why though? desu
or are you just parroting what other people say
>>
>really want to play dwarf fortress
>really can't be bothered to keep all the mods and third party shit you need up to date
>>
>>36943431

Pajeets are not pakis, there is a world of difference
>>
File: 1322395628136.jpg (33KB, 358x361px) Image search: [Google]
1322395628136.jpg
33KB, 358x361px
>>36943445
>he voted Remain
>>
>>36943297
then by all means educate me. Link me to something that inst some asinine IQ score chart from a dubious source or some 100 year old meme. Show me they have an even slightly coherent philosophy that isn't steeped in primitive tribalism and misdirected anger.
>>
>>36943439
he sounds like a good lad.

my mum bought me one because she said everyone was buying them. its honestly a bit boring but i like fidgeting with things so it might come in handy

beyblades are better
>>
File: angrypepe.jpg (6KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
angrypepe.jpg
6KB, 200x194px
>>36943431

But I'm not gay ffs, I don't want anything up my desusan!
>>
>>36943477
>ignores entire content of the message to fixate on one point
typcial brexiteer

>>36943492
We can do a desusan exchange at dawn - yours for anothers, if you can find someone?
>>
>>36943468
>Someone coming from the /pol/ hug box accusing someone of parroting

o i am laffin
>>
>>36943473
>really want to play dwarf fortress
>too stupid
>>
>>36943464
Lol he wanted Macron because he was worried Le Pen would deport him for being on a terrorist watch list.

You literally should be striving to life self sustainably in the countryside though.
>>
>>36943468

He's a disingenuous, cowardly degenerate but really nothing I have to worry about any more.
>>
>>36943500
just like you did? like literally brushing aside humans and centuries over centuries of culture

you're such a retard and i feel for you
>>
>>36943504
/pol/ is more of a hurt box than a hug box
>>
>>36943509
aye lad, but its not that bad really. one of the of the misconceptions about DF is that you're supposed to be able to succeed. it's about achieving what you can before you fail catastrophically
>>
>>36943531
>cowardly
He kept going despite death threats and nearly getting killed.
>>
>>36943540

/pol/ is the only board on 4chins that gives this one a genuine run for its money in the "populated by losers" stakes.

Actually it beats here into a cocked hat.
>>
God told me, I've already got the life.
>>
>>36943489

Nationalists generally have a core set of political aspirations

Less immigration
Especially less immigration from undesirable countries
Leaving the EU (achieved in the UK)
Less reliance on other nations economically
Investment in education
Socialised medicine
Social policies geared towards facilitating a sustainable and healthy society

It might not be the same for every person, but the vast majority of nationalist alt-right and so on are Skinheads.
>>
>>36943580
>Investment in education
>Socialised medicine

bullshit, there are Le pens and there are Nigels. Mostly Nigels.
>>
>>36943568

I think the best example of the truth in that is the fact that despite us not being a politics board, we have stood more people in real elections than brit/pol/ ever will/
>>
File: waifu_000000000007.jpg (163KB, 832x872px) Image search: [Google]
waifu_000000000007.jpg
163KB, 832x872px
>>36939641

I was reading today about recurrent neural networks and I got to wondering whether that's what Bonsai was.

What do you lads think?

I guess we'll never know.
>>
>>36943557

He'd very little else to do, the man is an abject coward. Utterly spineless.

A sexual and morally depraved POS.

Basically he's a five foot fuck all stack of chopped liver, a disgusting degenerate.

But he plays well with the readers of red tops.
>>
>>36943604
Very true. The forced meme election was something we can all be proud of
>>
Why do so many "nationalists" have mail order asian wives?

You can go onto any EDL facebook page and see tons of guys with Thai wives.
>>
>>36943580
>Investment in education
>Socialised medicine
>Social policies geared towards facilitating a sustainable and healthy society

Lulz, what is an antithesis?
>>
>>36943531
>cowardly
Farage pictured escaping near death a second time
>>
>>36943624

I meant that fact that 4-5 people on britfeel have stood for councillor in local elections, and I doubt brit/pol/ has stood more than 2
>>
File: 1494028752039.png (550KB, 634x434px) Image search: [Google]
1494028752039.png
550KB, 634x434px
>the biggest reason I want to move out of my parents place is so I can crossdress in peace
>>
>>36943604

brit pol would have problems with the deposit.

The dole and diet of spice and stella leaves very little for campaigning.
>>
thinking about making an account on singlemuslims.co.uk lads.
>>
>>36943654
l-lewd
Crossdessing stories pls anon.
>>
>>36943607
I'm not sure, but what do you think about food tins being square instead of circular so that they're more easily stackable?
>>
>>36943642

Yes coward. An abject one.
Afraid of his own shadow.
>>
>>36943664
kek, can we create it with you?
Unless you are poley.
>>
>>36943668
I haven't because i'm too scared to order clothes and do it without someone catching me and it being awkward
>>
>>36943662
Don't need a deposit to run for council
>>
File: download.jpg (17KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
17KB, 222x227px
>>36943568
>/pol/ is the only board on 4chins that gives this one a genuine run for its money in the "populated by losers" stakes.

>what is /soc/. /mlp/, /lgbt/, /d/, /asp/, /y/ and /x/
>>
>>36943689
By order of kev you move out tomorrow.
>>
>>36943672

But surely it's harder to open a square can with a can opener?

Either way I don't think we should just stop at cans
>>
>>36943672

You can only cheaply can most food items in cylinders.
Has to do with sterilisation pressure.
>>
>>36943709
/x/ is fun ok, it's just wierd kids as opposed ot complete no hopers.
>>
>>36943693

You have to do more than get the bus to the job centre once a fortnight though.... costly. >>36943709
>>what is /soc/. /mlp/, /lgbt/, /d/, /asp/, /y/ and /x/
>>
>>36943709

All massively more socialised than either here or /pol/.

This is the second last stop on the loser line, /pol/ is the terminus.
>>
>>36943731
this

a lot of kids on there are normies, they are just interested in the paranormal, conspiracy theories etc.

/soc/ is just normie gays and the odd slag
>>
>>36943731
Tbf I used to love /x/ back in 2008-2010 but it all went downhill after the mods starting banning people for posting streams. Ruined the whole community.

>>36943740
At least learn how to post before you come here and shit up the place plebbit
>>
>>36943775
C'mon /mlp/ is just /r9k/ but without self awareness and more autism
>>
>>36943807
>without self awareness
>>
>>36943775
>All massively more socialised than either here or /pol/.

The fact that you've spent enough time on those boards to know this means your opinion is invalid.
>>
>Housemate has ordered more Nos

Is it normal to sit in your room all night doing nos balloon after nos balloon? I thought it was something you just did at parties. He'll go through a box of 100 canisters tonight.

Will probably get no sleep because of all the noise.
>>
>>36943807

It's genuinely much less speg than here.

Seriously. Here and pol are the arse of 4chins, /b/ is light years ahead. The only reason i look here is this thread, which is conversely often one of the most normal on all of 4chins....

It's a bit teen aspie this evening mind you.
>>
>>36943853
It seems unusual and also awful. Even a couple was enough at a party.
>>
>>36943816

I've spent considerable time on every board on Le Chins, it formed the basis of my dissertation!
>>
>>36943853
no it's not normal, 100 is far too much
>>
I have some clen, should I order some dnp as well?
>>
>>36943807
Don't talk shit about /mlp/.
>>
>>36943911

Bronies actually score chicks.
>>
>>36943683
think you're just coughing up words that you think make you sound like you actually have an informed opinion on this.

But the reality is you just hate the guy because you're young and your peers are all liberal and hate him
>>
>>36943911
>>36943924
I just dont get it, why is it a thing
>>
I have become slightly obsessed with Los Angeles lads

I've been watching too much film noir and neo-noir stuff

I just want to be able to have lots of comfy night drives around the whole LA area
>>
Maybe im just getting old.... but
the mens clothing section in primark is literally adult size childrens clothes.

fucking pokemon and star wars and superhero shit.
>>
>>36943973

I'm 5 years younger than Nigel and I thi nk you're engaging in a little bit of hero worship. He's a shitheel and most reasonably adjusted adults recognise the fact.

The fabulous, soaraway sun reader however....
>>
to crytpoanon wherever he is
bought 0.13 ether. I firmly believe ether will tank to the price of bitcoin. Cryptocurrency is one of the reasons im glad i live in the 21'st century. When i see news about like immigrants and millennials i calm myself down by thinking about cryptocurrency. I think im in love.
>>
>>36943994
Just seems like all the men's clothes everywhere are shit desu unless you pay loads, and even then you have to be careful because half of the expensive shit will make you look like a ponce
>>
>>36944028
You've bought 0.13 ether? What's that worth, 7 bong?
>>
File: 1427800576057.png (25KB, 194x194px) Image search: [Google]
1427800576057.png
25KB, 194x194px
>>36944017
>I'm 5 years younger than Nigel
>posts in /britfeel/
>reasonably adjusted adult
>>
>>36943981

Oh I dunno. A harmless metrosexual with a cartoon horse fetish or an angry at the world basement dweller?

Broad brush on both counts but I can entirely see it.
>>
>>36943994
>shopping at primark
......mate thats the probem
>>
fucked a virgin last night

she said "it's my first time please be gentle"

literally happened

i started fucking her and blood got all over my white duvet

lasted about 40 secs then she said it started hurting

i just rubbed my dick between her stinky ass cheeks until i came
>>
>>36944028
what crypto ?

you either buy bitcoin when it tanks so it can go up again.
or you will lose money.

every single coin is a pump and dump.
>>
>>36944057
i am a poorfag real bad but yeah
>>
>>36944103
I might just buy one just in case desu. Had some but bitcoin but sold at 700 now its like 1450 and I'm kicking myself
>>
>>36944096
I don't really, except white t-shirts cos theyre cheap as fuck, I just have to walk through it often.
mainly shop online, not often I even see anything I like. I was just pointing out this common "manchild" theme
>>
>>36944091
wut. I mean why is mlp a fandom. how did this happen
>>
>>36944063

Britfeel is by far 4Chins most interesting regular thread anon. At least from the point of view of academic study of the effect of anonymity in the context of new media.

Now you probably seen that information before, that or you don't come here that often. Carry on.
>>
>>36943981
I'll give you a full history lesson, cause I was there

Late 2010 /co/ picks up newest mlp show and the same time an article titled 'the end of creator driven era in tv animation' causes a shitstorm which spreads it to /b/. This was back when they had wordfilters and shit. Anyway, /b/ catches fire and golden era of pony trolling happens. So much shitposting in fact that mods do public bans on all pony pics and discussion. Streisand effect leads to massive amounts of OC and spread of mlp content across the internet. 2 years later with mlp still at it's height and disrupting 4chan moot makes a containment board.
>>
>>36943994
being a nerd is cool now
>>
>>36944099
ether is tanking a lot. 900% increase in like 8 ish months. If you bought it at 1 bong you could have made so much fucking money im crying just thinking about it. I mined it when it was 10 bongs and immediately turned it into bongs and bought a pack of marlboro.
>>
that mlp spin off show, where theyre actual girl, scares me.

They don't have lips!!!
>>
File: 1494280811102.png (119KB, 399x320px) Image search: [Google]
1494280811102.png
119KB, 399x320px
MiIk Cat 44
>>
>>36944183

Like a LOT of things that happen in these parts it happened in stages and was (probably) ironic to begin with.

Or maybe "Tits of GTFO" is actually about seeing tits?
>>
>>36944247
AT least you're not that guy who bought a pizza with 10000 bitcoins.
>>
>>36944063

I know a 29 and 40 year woman that browse /r9k/ regularly, britfeel is far mroe normal that the rest of /r9k/, so a 48 year old man posting here really doesn't surprise me
>>
>>36944247
it keeps going up and down.
when it goes down everyone thinks its gonna die.
if you but then and take the risk you`ll see a big increase.
usually goes upto 1000 then seems to drop back off again so buying at a peak wont get you much profit.
unless were all wrong and it keeps going up and up to the moon.
>>
>>36944288

47... It's important!

which, worryingly, is not original
>>
>>36944288
>40 year women now browse /r9k/

PLS IF ONE IS READING THIS I NEED A SUGARMUMMY I NEED MONIES I WILL BE YOUR BOYTOY
>>
>>36944247
I understand this regret but it with hindsight you could say the same thing about any investment. Sure is annoying being that close to riches though and fucking up. Sometimes I remember the opportunity I had to buy btc in 2010 when I hear about it and it's painful but how could I have known what it would become.
>>
>>36944332

She's married and got children, sorry anon.
>>
>>36944367
I am very good at being discrete!
>>
>>36944278
wow, thats an hero level regret. ill be sure to celebrate this idiot in 11 days
>>36944308
i think as a trend people are stepping away from bitcoin although i'm not sure. Ether will take it's place and potentially shoot up real fucking high
>>36944365
exactly , at least we arent the guy who sold billions (todays worth) of apple shares for 850 dollars
>>
When I put my finger up my fanny it feels "full" I just don't know how I'm ever going to fit a whole dick up there...
>>
Tell me I'm pretty, anon.
>>
>>36944365

I dabbled back when you could actually make money from mining. Frankly, even then you were probably going to be better off buying the old boys who live in the bookies a couple of cans a week and playing their tips.
>>
>>36944392

I don't think she'd be interested in robots anyway
>>
>>36943689
London?

origanlilililo
>>
>>36944367
why does she post here? im not even a proper normie and i cant stand most of r9k, does she get a kick out of seeing freaks moan and complain?
>>
>>36944465
bloody typical, women want to come to /r9k/ to have a laugh but then go suck chad's cock
>>
>>36944441

Do you mean real, biological vagina, or are you just on about your desusan?
>>
black guy started working where i work today, i want to try and get him fired, how do you think i could go about that?
>>
File: sophie_turner_ass.jpg (57KB, 520x364px) Image search: [Google]
sophie_turner_ass.jpg
57KB, 520x364px
>>36944441
The boipussy is a magical thing. Bellieve and it will fit.
>>
>>36944483

She's an author that's now working on writing a book about Elliot Rodger
>>
>>36944441
when are you popping round my place to give it a go?
>>
>>36944496
Report him for that goodfellas-realted grafiti that you painted.
>>
>>36944151
i know mate i get cheap T's there aswell .
as long as you dont buy your entire wordrobe there like some people its ok.
i've started wearing smart clothes on a regular basis even outside of work and find myself just looking down on all the people my age with all the man children shit on. just a crisp shirt and nice trousers not even a full suit but i feel about 40 instead of 26
>>
>>36944496
Don't make him feel at home.
>>
>>36944484

99% of r9k traffic is only here to b8 the basket cases.
>>
>>36944498

>He calls his desusan 'boipussy'
>>
>>36944486
Desusan best word.
>>
File: NXS_CRYPTO_INVESTMENT.jpg (6KB, 164x250px) Image search: [Google]
NXS_CRYPTO_INVESTMENT.jpg
6KB, 164x250px
My crypto investments are up 2% lads, I only bought in yesterday

I'm gonna make it
>>
>pepejohn and quidco promotion giving 10quid bonus if i order a tenner or more
>might combine this with half price pizza on tues.

10 quid for 2 extra large stuffed crusts, hmm.

but tesco is sellin 16 inch pizzas for 3.50 atm
>>
>>36944561
NXS? your cryptoanon then , how long will it take me to mine a block at 60mh/s solo? how many is in a block? if i get a block ill send 2/3 your way
>>
Going home now

I had opportunities to talk to the tranny but I just didn't have the guts
I don't think I ever will

A girl spoke to me, asked for help, it's the one the tranny always speaks to
She has bad teeth and I stared, as I usually do

There was also an awkward moment when someone was waking towards me and I kept shifting from left to right
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6KB, 183x275px
>>36944561
>buying in at an all time high
>>
Got to walk 2 and a half hours to the community mental health centre for this "early state psychosis intervention" meeting tomorrow lads. Not looking forward to it.
>>
>>36944587
I couldn't even get the wallet to open with nxs. Just keep crashing
>>
Hit rank 5 on Hearthstone
>>
If any of you have cash stashed away, be ready when the UK actually leaves the EU.

There will be a property crash.

Buy cheap.

Two ways it can go after that, it'll either immediately bounce.... Or it won't.

But in either event, you'll be coining it twenty years from date of purchase.
>>
>>36944636
alright. I got it too but i fixed it. The thing is it takes the UTTER cunt to open. Im talking like 10-15 minutes of an SSD and that's with the blockchain synced. I restarted my PC purged my appdata a few times and i was good
>>
File: yinggan2.png (6KB, 707x451px) Image search: [Google]
yinggan2.png
6KB, 707x451px
Chinese word of the day

"Piao"(Said with a rising tone): Verb; "to visit prostitutes"

Not to be confused with "Piao" (said with a falling tone): "Elegant"
>>
>>36944685
>Chinese word of the day
Guys, Hannah minx is back!

>>36944644
Stop posting in this thread, or by Allah I will give you a taste of my shoe.
>>
>>36944685
In English we have 10 words for everything
The chinks have 1 word for 10 things
>>
>>36944632
>Got to walk 2 and a half hours
why though
>>
>>36944723
God doesn't exist, child
>>
File: 1452612550193.jpg (72KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1452612550193.jpg
72KB, 500x493px
NEETs how much you got saved up? Hitting 1000 soon.
>>
>>36944673
Thanks I'll try again but it didn't even seem to be loading. I just clicked it and it immediately said not responding
>>
>>36944739

French is like that, it's all context.
>>
>>36944649
All I want is a massive base rate rise and hard brexit to kill the housing market.
>>
File: 1478707918271.jpg (36KB, 598x598px) Image search: [Google]
1478707918271.jpg
36KB, 598x598px
>>36939641
>tfw ill and tired at the same time
>>
>>36944777
if i mine a block ill fly one or two your way
>>
>>36944771

Something approaching a quarter of a million of your British punds, but it took me a little while and a lot of dead relatives.
>>
>>36944771
Got about 3000 saved up. I keep dipping into it though
>>
>>36944771
10k, would be 15 if I wasn't a degenerate, would be 35 if I was smart
>>
>>36944771
I was slightly losing money as a NEET, developed expensive tastes after about 6 months in

Now that I have a job and I'm making 4 times more, I'm spending 2 times as much
Only half my wage is saved
>>
>>36944818
gonna need some proof to this pudding
>>
>>36944822
>>36944831
Well now I feel like shit because you all have more money than me.
>>
>>36944792

Won't kill it, small island lots of people, always going to be a demand.

a lot of foreign investors are gonna pull the plug though and that'll give you the 'blip' you need to get a foot on the ladder.
>>
>>36944831
>10k, would be 15 if I wasn't a degenerate
oh no, you didn't buy a real doll did you?
>>
>>36944860
Yeah, but I'm not actually a neet.
>>
File: Capture2.png (42KB, 1058x579px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
42KB, 1058x579px
>>36944561
only if my mobo wasn't fucked and i could put a second 290 in I would cash in on the ether hype so fucking hard
>>
>>36944219
Thanks for the explanation laddo
>>
>>36944860
You're only going to get replies from the high rollers, 40k uni debt anon isn't going to give a (You) to that.
>>
>>36944860
you have someone in the thread to whom 10 pounds worth of crypto is a life-long investment , everyone has more money than me
>>
Might buy a Manchester City season ticket just because I can afford it
>>
File: 1487898054176.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1487898054176.png
64KB, 658x901px
>had a mental breakdown cause oneitis rejected me
how beta are you lads
>>
>>36944804
Of I can even find my address lad. Appreciate it tho
>>36944771
I had around 10 grand but I've spent most of it now being a NEET
>>
>>36944925
Fuck off, Chad

Need to ask to get rejected
>>
>>36944865
Wish I did, then I'd at least have something to show for it.
>>
>>36944441
Get wet and aroused = the vagina expands wide enough to fit a big black cock

Jokes aside, yeah, find what arouses you move on to two fingers
>>
>tfw completed another bizarro chapter to my life

Documentaries on me are going to be amazing, lads.
>>
>>36944946
beg =/= ask
>>
>>36944771

12k. pissing money away though recently.
>>
>>36944983
Still being able to talk to someone, never mind it being a female
>>
>>36944587
Why do you think NXS has value over all the other shitcoins? Is crypto basically just picking a horse and hoping it wins?
>>
I made a riff on guitar so I recorded it with my phone so I wouldn't forget it

I can hear myself breathing on the recording, after I breathe out I can hear an even louder exhale straight after but it sounded creepy as hell

Is my flat haunted?
>>
not had a job in 4 years, does that make it impossible for me to get a job?
>>
>>36944925
>tfw blocked my oneitis on fb
free yourself lad
>>
File: 1468559464373.png (83KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1468559464373.png
83KB, 241x228px
>>36944771

around 150 quid t b h

>tfw all these rich anons
>>
>>36944971
Go on, this better be good
>>
>>36944925
iktf lad, probably same level of beta as you. havent touched a woman in about two years and i feel fine though so i can't complain
>>
>>36945017
Nah, lie or exaggerate, just like me

I've gotten 3 jobs since I started doing that
>>
>>36945014
https://youtu.be/OTbhuuz_qyQ
>>
>>36945045
How do you get away with lying? Aren't you worried that they might want to speak to references?
>>
>>36945045
but im an autistic mong, if they question my lies ill accidentally my whole spaghetti
>>
>>36945012
is it ? yes and i almost picked the right horse once. My mind is with Ether ( i bought 10 bongs worth as an experiment) my heart is with NXS because Tesla took an interest in them. Plus smart anon from yesterday told me. I'm not actually gonna buy NXS im just gonna see if i can mine a block.
>>
>>36944771
Bout 16k, just bought some pc parts
I need to move out of my dads but I like not having to dump my entire pay on living expenses
>>
>>36944857

Proof I won't do, but I can explain how it came to be.

Very briefly, eccentric father wouldn't bank, instead invested in property mostly '70s & early 80s when it was worth fuck all. A series of unfortunate events left me sole heir by 1987.

All managed for me without the option until '91.

After that a family friend did enough financial jiggling for me to have a small income in my 20s, enough for cars & girls (already have an outright home & holiday home remember).

Goes on until the noughtie property boom when I finally cashed a bit (was going to start a 'driving experience' company but too many others had the same idea and more cash). Still enough invested in bricks to live off and a wee wodge spread across low tax/low interest savings accounts.

It's worth it if you don't mind everyone you know dying when you're a teen.
>>
>>36945019
deleted facebook after the excessive cringe i sent her, did feel like a weight lifted just cause the site's useless to me anyway
>>36945035
nice to know there are people out there who might be as beta/in the same boat, really doubt you are as beta but still
>>
>>36945014
no but your retardet
>>
>>36945063
They don't check references until AFTER you've got the job, they normally won't bother but if they do they won't care too much

>>36945070
Prep until the lies seems real
Fantasise about working in McDonald's or something
>>
>>36945078
>but did you buy bitcoin ?
jk anon good on you , or bad i guess?
>>
>>36945103
>he actually asked
>>
>>36945109
sounds like a lot of effort im probably not capable of, might just try and get autism bennies and if that fails ill probably just try and stop a train
>>
>>36944771
they took like 5k off me or something because I claimed benefits over the 6k cap without knowing or telling them
>>
>>36945143
Are you the anon who said he would jump in front of a train earlier?
>>
>>36945158
unfortunately not, i imagine theres a few of us in the same boat
>>
>>36945178
different anon
>i order cheap chink shit on the internet
>so i can wait for it to arrive
>so i dont anon hero
>>
>>36945119

In my (limited) experience it's very like gambling. I'm not that interested in gambling, thankfully.

No kids, just the Mrs. to think of, so I don't need any more than I spend and as long as I have food, wine and toys I don't much care for anything else.

No point working hard or taking risks if I don't have to.
>>
If anyone wants to follow an hero anons progress (or lack thereof) he lives in Coventry

Trains are running fine in Coventry now, so he obviously bottled it
>>
>>36945207
that can be said about everything in life tho , those who don't take risks don't drink champagne
>>
Anyone been watching that born to kill show? Last episode tonight
>>
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137.0

>May 22, 2010
>"I just want to report that I successfully traded 10,000 bitcoins for pizza."

How would you feel now, if this was you?
>>
Little tip. Stretch out your ballsack and rub it against your inner thigh. It helps to cool the testicles and prevents cancer
>>
>>36945273

Anon I'm already suicidal because I lost my drive containing 50 btc, 10,000 would drive me nuts.
>>
>>36945253

I do. Which is why I need not take risks, nor indeed, work.

But I do understand that not everyone is in that situation. Me taking financial risks would be pure greed.
>>
>>36945273
"10,000... Thats quite a bit.. you could sell those on https://www.bitcoinmarket.com/ for $41USD right now.. " ha .... ha ... whys life like this ? this is giving me anxiety and i have exams so i cant really sedate myself so oim gonna stop thinking about it
>>
>>36945273
I imagine that guy still has a lot of btc though if he had that many early on. But ye, probably pretty mad
>>
Coinfriends to the gulag, ruining my britfeel.
>>
>>36945367
Why does it make you upset? Regret?
>>
>>36945343
>"Will this eventually become the world's first million-dollar pizza?"
id be feeling like the most smug cunt in the world
>>
File: 1476501841496.jpg (52KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1476501841496.jpg
52KB, 1000x750px
>>36938422
I think you'll find its actually like this
(porn statistics according to and courtesy of Andrew Prince)
>>
SHOULDA WOULDA COULDA

the same kind of shit would be said if people sat on bitcoin as they rapidly declined, it's easy to look back with regret knowing the outcome
>>
>>36945395
Wouldn't it be worth around 14 million right now?
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-20+at+10.35.01).jpg (40KB, 309x365px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-20+at+10.35.01).jpg
40KB, 309x365px
>>36939641
>tfw you get in the bath and it's the perfect temperature
>>
File: 1484424870143.jpg (157KB, 731x630px) Image search: [Google]
1484424870143.jpg
157KB, 731x630px
>have these mints to try and quell my hunger
>package says if you eat too many it has a laxative effect
>>
>>36945429

Would you ever be able to turn 14 mil. in BTC liquid?
>>
Did a lot of people become millionaires from Bitcoin?

Seems like buying $50 worth of BTC and holding for 7 years is the easiest 14 mill you could make.
>>
>>36945429
yes it would. And that's not 14 million "i set up my own business and worked hard" that's "i clicked a button " 14 million
>>
>>36945457
I imagine you'd have to dump it slowly over time
>>
>>36945457
btc has market cap of 30 billion, wouldn't be too hard
>>
>>36943711
Dammit, that is indeed a Kev order.
>>
How would you explain 14 mill suddenly landing in your paypal to the taxman?
>>
>>36945397
Why isn't anyone searching for ZERO VOTES?
>>
>>36944649
>There will be a property crash.

More information pls
>>
>>36945522
>wouldn't be too hard

It's a hop, skip & jump away from being impossible in in traditional currency.

I wonder what the impact of an attempt would be???
>>
>>36945569
taxation is theft

blox
>>
>>36945569
You'd probably lose like 40% to taxes id imagine
>>
>>36945569
is this a real scenario? If so, I might be able to help.
>>
>>36945592
>taxation is theft
Why has your carer allowed you to use a computer?
>>
We /britcoin/ now
Someone should make britcoin with a picture of kev on
>>
>>36945628
epic post commie!!!

ebil wyte ppl 1% am i rite haha do i fit in now
>>
>30th bday coming up on monday
>dad died a couple of months ago
>trip I planned to take didn't happen because of the astronomical cost
>date I was attempting to set up fell through because she hasn't been online for a week
>just caught a chest infection/wheezing cough from my mum

Can't complain though...
>>
what are we having for tea tonight lads?

just finished off a tasty spag bol myself
>>
>>36945634
Only come in values of double repeating digits.
>>
>>36945639
Good God. You really are handicapped
>>
if crypto is good why are only nerds playing with it?

No serious investors buy crypto.
>>
>>36945639
guys we have : Jersey , Gibraltar , Guernsey probably look into some like scheme or something
maybe a cheeky wee breakfast double irish with a dutch? idk tho
>>
>>36945675
China does
t
>>
>>36945586

Well, I suppose the key thing is leaving the CTA. If the UK stay in it may not happen, if the UK leave (which looks pretty nailed on at the moment) a lot of EU investors will pull. I certainly will (yes, anecdotal, I know, but it fucks up the whole tax picture if you're living/trading in the EU). That's going to make a dip.

Could be short or long term, I neither know nor care, but it'll happen.
>>
>>36945659
This. So much this.

edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger!
>>
>>36945675
they did, obviously sold most by now but i imagine most serious investors sit on a little bit of crypto still
>>
>>36945723
im sitting on 0.13 ether ayy lmao
>>
>>36945647
I had a small pizza and a bit of salad because I am incredibly adorable
>>
>>36945739
>tfw bought 10eth at about 50$
>wallet is such a pile of wank it won't finish updating the block chain
>can't get to any of it
>>
>>36945647

The remains of a pork vindaloo I made yesterday.

A bottle or so of Chianti and possibly a Cornetto!
>>
are /biz/ memeing with these coins or are they serious? seems like a massive joke that newfags are taking seriously
>>
>>36945780
yeah i don't use local wallets unless mining solo , backup your wallet file and https://www.myetherwallet.com/#view-wallet-info
>>
>>36945804
Pump and dumps baby, oldest trick in the book
>>
>>36945804
It used to be serious, about 6 years ago. But it's an early adopter thing, unless you got in on the ground floor you're being scammed. Sort of like a pyramid scheme except instead of money it's your electricity they're stealing.
>>
got a criminal law exam tommorow. i have not studied for it at all because i was busy studying for other stuff. why live
>>
how many days in a row are good britfeel threads going to be derailed by pol shit and arguments over the legitimacy of cryptocurrency

not to mention the high levels of autism regarding the rubik's cube world cup
>>
>>36945837
i crammed overnight and got 58% lol, studies mb 17hrs total

had contract law today, girl next to me started crying and ran out lmfao thats what u get roastie i killed that shit

good luck pal
>>
File: 1493746090752.jpg (179KB, 824x856px) Image search: [Google]
1493746090752.jpg
179KB, 824x856px
please can you guys post me some funnies, had a really bad day today :((( need cheer up
>>
>>36945857
Good discussion isn't derailing.
>>
>>36945859
i cant even be ased doing it over night because i will completely fail if i dont get sleep

its saying something about you're aloud to bring in a copy of crimitnal law statue. dont even know what the fuck this is. i have a textbook called textbook on criminal law but i have no idea if this counts.
>>
File: 2a0.jpg (88KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2a0.jpg
88KB, 800x600px
>>36945871
Here is a nice picture friend
Would you like to talk about your bad day? If you would then I would like to listen but if not that is okay too
>>
>Go to Starbucks on my break from studying
>Been drinking Dr Pepper Zero (MAXIMUM flavour with absolutely zero (0) calories) all day so i'm already bursting
>Break out the line and dash to the toilets
>Piss like a racehorse and shake my winkler about a thousand times to get all the drips out
>Walk out of toilet, strutting like a dry king
>What was a confident smile slowly turned to anguish, as a little bit of piss dribbles down my grey trousers
>Make a noise like R2-D2 screaming once I realised
>People turn round and start whispering "Pissy Trousers!" over and over again ( the starbucks was in a library )

Fuck sake lads, should I start wearing depends?
>>
>>36945931
wtf lad youre completely clueless, you can either bring photocopies of statutes or the avizandum on statutes but either way its uselss cause crim law its 95% cases

get a coffee, addies or have a sip and cram that shit you can do it
>>
>>36945857
>not to mention the high levels of autism regarding the rubik's cube world cup

That was only one faggot, at least that was over within an hour
>>
>>36945647
For starters I'm having a pork pie with tomato sauce, some mature cheddar and a packet salt and vinegar walkers.

Then I'm having two Chicago town pizzas and finally I'll be finishing off with a dark choc ice.

I'll be washing it all down with a glass of tap water and a glass of whole milk then later snacking on my 3rd toffee crisp of the day.
>>
>>36945962
If you wanted to trick us into thinking that you were a phoneposter, change the image name too lad.
>>
>>36945857
Yes let's get back on track with the usual forced memes, tranny posting and general autism
>>
>>36946001
No this was today
>>
>>36945962
it depends on the circumstances
>got EM
>>
>>36946034
you say that like a joke but it's genuinely what i want

i don't come here for stimulating discussion i come for abstract feels
>>
File: IMG_20170430_154737.jpg (41KB, 720x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170430_154737.jpg
41KB, 720x420px
>>36945871
Here you go lad he he xD
>>
File: May.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
May.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>36946091
Kev disappears, /pol/ appears

Really makes you think.
>>
>>36946091

UK bread is never been good for that. Probably why I like it here TBQH.
>>
>>36946148
Mummy May will keep me safe . I want cuddles from mummy may unironically
>>
File: 1493644558986.jpg (51KB, 540x499px) Image search: [Google]
1493644558986.jpg
51KB, 540x499px
>>36946170
>>36946148
Used to be such a qt

Hi GCHQ
>>
>>36946167

Oh and I'm definitely not Mummy May, I'd quite like to see the busted womb, dessicated cunt fucked to death by the ISIS first XV.
>>
File: 308x174_MP4_980989322650864584.webm (88KB, 308x464px) Image search: [Google]
308x174_MP4_980989322650864584.webm
88KB, 308x464px
>>36946170
Me too lad. Me too.

j
>>
File: e50.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
e50.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>on my 4th can of coke zero cause mum gave away my blackcurrent squash
>>
>>36946187
wtf i love mummy now
>>
File: 1494093869725.png (634KB, 758x445px) Image search: [Google]
1494093869725.png
634KB, 758x445px
Couple posts early because I feel like a badman today.

>>36946200
>>36946200
>>36946200
>>
>>36945967
it says for my exam that you cant bring in photocopies, and you have to bring in an unmarked copy of a criminal law statute book. think the one i have will do.

im only doing law as a minor and i am clueless. my teacher is shit. he shames people if they do seminar work wrong, so no one goes in. i never went in the last few weeks because i didnt have time to do the seminar work, i was busy doing essays. he is also a generally bad teacher, he hands out a small book and basically just read from it rather than doing a proper lecture with a presentation. we always miss what he is saying because it is hard to follow. have him next year too. just kill me.
>>
>>36945441
it's the same with chewing gum
>>
>>36946370
>>36946370
>>36946370
A thread that is less handicapped
>>
>>36946389
kek nobody likes you
>>
>>36946275

I don't suppose law gives you scope for carrying calculators does it?
>>
>>36940657
>>36941388
you two would make a cute couple desu
>>
>>36946433
Choose the right thread you fucking traitor
>>
>>36944771
43 pence lad, had 200 bong yesterday but went on a sesh with my mates and spent it all
>>
>>36945962
you could get pantyliners
>>
>>36946433
Well clearly not
>>
>>36944884
you trying to do bitcoin on a single GPU?
GPU mining is dead mate.
Thread posts: 509
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.