[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>man smelI

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: femjak.png (334KB, 422x509px) Image search: [Google]
femjak.png
334KB, 422x509px
>man smelI
>>
>>36935241
>woman smell

Hey wait I've never smelled that because girls always drench themselves in flowery fruity shit
>>
>>36935241
You hate it or you love it?
>>
File: IMG_5819.jpg (239KB, 1263x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5819.jpg
239KB, 1263x960px
>>36935241
U kno u want
>>
>tfw you spend time outsider your room and come back to your own dude smell
>wood, oil-based paint and very slight sweat

smells kinda nice man
>>
>>36935272
When they don't it's amazing. I remember lying in bed cuddling with my ex and when she'd move I'd be able to smell her natural scent. The way her body smelled never failed to get me rock hard
>>
>>36935283
>You hate it or you love it?
love
>>
Why? Why do guys smell the way they do?
>>
>>36935316
>She's never entered a room where five teenage guys just woke up
>>
>>36935308
i will never forget the scent of my oneitis
unlike a lot of robots i actually slept with this girl for a year or so and i've never felt more emotionally connected to someone.

it wasn't like some kind of body smell, it wasn't like it came from some specific part of her body, it was just this general... smell of her, i dunno. i know she didn't wear perfume (she rarely, if ever, wore makeup) so i assume it was a mix of her shampoo/conditioner and legit pheremones.

it stayed on everything and i loved it. it wasn't "girly" or anything, but it was nice and i never told her about it because i knew how creepy it would sound

one time she left a shirt in my room for like a month+ and never remembered to take it and i was really happy because it never stopped smelling like her

i have read since that one chemical process involved with love/lust/infatuation/whatever is an instinctive attuning to the partner's natural pheremones, which is one of those things that either clicks with your or doesn't.
it sounds kind of pseudosciency but if that's what was going on, i believe it 100%
>>
>>36935633
>Why do guys smell the way they do?
do you not like it?
>>
How about i scrape off some of my dick cheese with a plastic butter knife and send it to you in a envelope?
>>
>>36935241
>caring about smell of other people
That is literally the most normie shit ever and I hate it. If you complain about mild smell of other people you should be shot on the spot.
>>
>>36935241
>Tfw needed to see something that a guy was holding
>Moved closer.
>Breathe in his colone
AAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>36935772
I'll wring some grease from my nutsack.
>>
File: smug cunt.jpg (10KB, 213x236px) Image search: [Google]
smug cunt.jpg
10KB, 213x236px
>>36935782
>complain
how naive
>>
>>36935787
>colone
low est detected, that's not real man smell
>>
>>36935789
I'll collect evaporated pit sweat in a vial
>>
>>36935834
>Est
I'm male.
Sweat and musk is extremely hot though.
>>
>>36935789
>tfw newfags will never know about Ballsweat, the only good trip in the history of the board
>>
>tfw you sweat a lot and are perpetually stinky boi

Others can notice it, I'm sure.
>>
I'm a guy, can someone explain what man smell is?

Body odor?
>>
>>36936340
>Body odor?
yes
>>
>>36936354

You mean like when you haven't showered in 4 days and you smell your armpit?
Isn't that considered an unpleasant scent?
Something like a mixture of weak onions and stagnant water.
>>
>>36936466
Not like armpit stench, no, because that smell is the product of deodorant killing off some bacteria and allowing others to thrive which totally throws off the whole scent.
>>
>>36936466
more like musk
like when you take off your undershirt at the end of the day and it doesn't smell like armpits really, it just smells like you have lived in it for a day
just kinda musky, i dunno
>>
File: court-jester2.jpg (54KB, 255x320px) Image search: [Google]
court-jester2.jpg
54KB, 255x320px
>>36935241
Speak for your self but all my exes told me I have an intoxicating body smell, They also all kept one of my worn shirts after the relationship.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.