[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never know what its like to be a normal, healthy weight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: a53.jpg (75KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
a53.jpg
75KB, 737x758px
>you will never know what its like to be a normal, healthy weight
>>
>tfw 6'0 175 lbs

I just want to go back to 155 and stay there but I can't give up pizza and sweets
>>
File: pepe blue eyes white.jpg (77KB, 564x822px) Image search: [Google]
pepe blue eyes white.jpg
77KB, 564x822px
>finally gained 20 lbs of muscle
>went from skelly to cut
>since i'm naturally a skelly, i have 0 chance of getting fat ever
feelsgoodman.imnotafatfuck
>>
im skinnyfat and trying to lose weight

just gotta cut down on the food, especially processed shit, and start moving more
>>
>>36935077
>6'2 175
>disgusting bloated belly
>fallen for a nicotine kills appetite meme

Just kill me. And I still have 20lbs to go.
>>
Logically, if you reduce your calorie intake enough, your body will be forced to burn fat to get enough food.

It won't be fun as you will feel hungry all the time, and will take a year of no yummy food, but you should have thought of that before you starting going full ham 24-7.
>>
>>36935101
thats fine wut
>>
>>36935887
At which point you will have hideous loose skin and an urge to eat that will ensure your life never feels right
>>
As someone who's lived on a few slices of bread for days, kill yourself.
>>
seeing fat people smoke cigarettes triggers the shit out of me
>>
Lost 30lbs and added muscle, feels good
>>
>>36935077
I briefly knew what it was like and it was amazing, that's the worst part about ballooning back up. I loved having an ounce of fucking confidence in me for once in my miserable life, I was actually excited to leave the house, I had fun taking pictures of myself. I swear to myself I'm going to get back there by next year, I did really good today and if I can just eat right for around a week I know I'll have the drive to do it all over again and keep it off this time. It's absolutely worth the effort, I know it is.
>>
File: 1490408764884.png (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490408764884.png
70KB, 600x600px
>tfw you can only imagine how attractive you could be if you lost weight
>tfw you imagine going to the grocery store for mom and geting asked out by girls
>tfw you come home and get angry because of these MATERIALISTIC FUCKIN WHORES
>>
File: GWLA.png (72KB, 1872x215px) Image search: [Google]
GWLA.png
72KB, 1872x215px
>>36935101
You don't have to. So long as you eat pizza in moderation (i.e. once a week) and buy quality sweets (from a bakery, preferably) you don't have to worry. Limit yourself to eating 3/4 things a day including dinner/tea and your set. Hell, I've been having 14'' pizzas every week and have still managed to lose weight (used to be one of those fat fucks to the extent where tea used to consist of a 12'' pizza w/ a cheeseburger and chips, fun times, anyhow I don't mean to make things a competition).

>>36935507
Do loads of sit ups, make sure to elbow-to-knee twists (don't twist anymore unless you want back pain worse than you can imagine), you'll start getting these lines on your belly and you'll start to feel tones and hench af. I'm no fitness person though it feels pretty fucking good, and push-ups, don't forget the pushups (but don't go fucking crazy on them).

>>36937315
Well done mate.
>>
>>36935101

you are in the normal BMI for 6ft

maybe you are not 6ft
>>
>>36935670

I was averaging on 27 cigs per day 2 years ago

when I quit I lost weight

I think when you get your lungs back you start moving more again and stop looking for food or drink soda when the cigs make your mouth taste like shit
>>
File: 1479554302351.png (65KB, 341x424px) Image search: [Google]
1479554302351.png
65KB, 341x424px
>>36935077
>you wiIl never know what it's like to be a normal healthy weight
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.