[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your biggest fear /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: images (4).jpg (11KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
11KB, 238x212px
What's your biggest fear /r9k/?
>>
Your mother. That bitch can take my fat NEET cock so we'll it's scary.
>>
I'm graduating in two weeks. That means I'm going to have to get a job soon
>>
>>36934629
being responsible

also time
>>
File: 1486605425927.png (527KB, 800x817px)
1486605425927.png
527KB, 800x817px
>>36934629

I'm afraid of waking up tomorrow
>>
>>36934629
death.
and getting things in my eyes.
>>
I'm going to die alone. I'm infertile and it's hard to find a gf that doesn't want kids
>>
My family finding out about my fetishes according to my nightmares.
>>
>>36934629
That I will be virgin friendless and poor. I can handle any two but not all three desu desu
>>
that she wouldnt love me anymore. guess i dont have one now.
>>
Commitment and intimacy.
>>
I'm afraid to succeed.
>>
>>36934629
Being exposed.
>>
>>36934629
Poverty
oreoreore
>>
That people will realize how much of an inadequate loser I am. This fear effects almost all of my social interaction and is the reason I've never had close friends. Maybe one day I'll like myself enough to allow myself to make friends
>>
>>36934629
>Tfw had nightmare about spiders eating me from the inside
>Tfw even more afraid of spiders since then.
Then there's being in water and lonliness.
>>
>>36934629
Being unable to tell the difference between my dreams and reality. It happens every day.
>>
heights and spiders
>>
My greatest fear is real life HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>36934629
Getting old.

originall
>>
>>36936040
>NEET for years
>didnt go outside for weeks
>at least things cant get worse than this
>start hearing voices
>its just my OCD thoughts going ballistic
>no way to stop them to this day
>>
>>36937468
>>didnt go outside for weeks

i didnt go outside for close to a year. j-just wanted to brag
>>
Being alone. Like that scene in Donnie Darko.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 251x189px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 251x189px
>>36934629
Aliens and ghosts. The real fear in my mind would have to failure. It fucks me up to think about failure and wether it's in life or in video games it really makes me angry. In video games not all the time but when I bust my ass and we still lose is when I get a bit angry.
I don't want to fail my mom because she's so proud of me and I'm the only one going to school trying to make a difference in our family it seems. So, a lot pressure is on me.
>Be the baby of the family and around 6
>brother and sisters along with the help of mom think of story about me for the LULZ XD
>say I'm actually adopted and mom was in the FBI when she found me
>says she found me on a crashed ship from space
>the joke/story gets worse and they go into detail as the years go by
Mind you the X-files was pretty big around this time so that's where they probably got this story or whatever.
>one night around 6-7pm
>I hear mom scream outside and yell for me
>I run out along with the bro and sisters
>mom is pointing up and says the mothership is here and it's directly above our house
>it's actually a fucking blip they made into a saucer
>I roll my eyes and go inside
>they lose their shit
They still do this to this day.
It's the tormenting and the conditioning they did to me over the years where it got worse. I'm only afraid of the Greys and that's it. I'm fucking terrified of the movie Signs and well any movie with Greys in them.
Sorry for the novel.
>>
File: 1489503415736.png (6KB, 205x246px)
1489503415736.png
6KB, 205x246px
>>36934629
Dying alone as a virgin.
I'm only 19 but it feels like i'll never have the chance.
>>
>>36937770
The blimp was a Goodyear airship they disguised as a saucer. I had the link at some point talking about it. It made the news. It was back when I lived in Las Vegas.
>>
>>36935046
Im sorry bro. This is my fear to since I may be infertile aswell. Some assshole kicked me in the nuts all the time when I was between 5 and 12.
>>
>>36934651
at least you finished
>>
>>36934629
Nuclear war is my biggest fear
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.