[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>jealous as FUCK every time you talk to a girl and then see

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Unt213itled.jpg (26KB, 256x374px) Image search: [Google]
Unt213itled.jpg
26KB, 256x374px
>jealous as FUCK every time you talk to a girl and then see her talk so someone else and feel like shit for the entire week

is this what depression feels like?
>>
AYYYYYYYYY FREEMAN!!!!
>>
>>36933887
It doesn't sound like depression. More like sexual frustration or something of that nature. Maybe don't get so hung up on some random roastie
>>
I'm going to redpill you real quick
don't get emotionally attached to women, they're nothing but fucktoys.
>>
>>36934952
>>36934979
you guys sound reasonable but i can't help it, it's like some kind of primal instinct takes over whenever i see another girl sexually flirting with another guy
>>
>>36935083

I used to be that way, anon, but I saw the light
>>
>>36935114
how did you get rid of it?
i used to have sex like every day until a few years ago

you think that might have to do with it?
>>
>>36935133

I forced myself to not get emotionally attached, and it seems to work.

Never again will I get emotionally attached to a female. Even if I had to fake it.
>>
>>36935163
did you use any techniques?
>>
>>36935176

No. Honestly, anon, I'm going to sound like a le fedora meem tipper, but, my heart is filled with hate. Seriously, that's your only out. To have your heart filled with pure hate.
>>
>>36935195
trust me it does get filled with hate whenever i see some dumb cunt flirting
>>
>>36933887
dont listen to >>36934979

Spend more time with her. As you learn more about her she will become less interesting and/or appealing to you and chances are you will eventually realise she is ultimately not worth the time.

[Then you get obsessed over the next girl that comes along/spoiler]
>>
>>36935261
>[Then you get obsessed over the next girl that comes along/spoiler]

fuck me theres no end to this
>>
>>36935209
Not that anon, but won't being angry just get you even more emotionally invested in this and even more upset?

Maybe you're too fixated on getting women right now. Try focusing on other stuff for a while. Also try jerking off more, I find it really helps curb my more primal urges
>>
>>36935320
thanks for the tips man
it could be that but the thing is.... i have a gf now and it's still not enough i think
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.