[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's go r9k, do your best to turn me gay, give me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Let's go r9k, do your best to turn me gay, give me your best shot.
>>
File: geust.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
geust.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>implying you aren't already
>>
File: 328907093821.jpg (111KB, 450x497px) Image search: [Google]
328907093821.jpg
111KB, 450x497px
>>36932112
Give me your discord anon~
>>
>>36932112
>Masculine big bear who always tops and stinks like grease and ass knows how to fix your car but is a convict may kill you.
>Flamboyant frilly homo who sometimes tops and bottoms likely has HIV/AIDs and won't tell you until afterwards and cheats
>Female Mimic (Trap) always bottoms smells like strawberries will probably an hero and take you along
basically your three main types of a faggot.
>>
>>36932112
>Let's go r9k, do your best to turn me gay, give me your best shot.
Doesn't sound like we need to do anything
>>
>>36932147

MD Geist was a great OVA.
>>
Just go watch some sissy hypno, thats what breaks everyone.
>>
>>36932236
What if I'm just an average, slightly husky working guy who's somewhat curious in the ways of buttstuff?
>>
>>36932259

it was decent, my man. would have been better as a series, like fist of the north star, just weekly ass beatings
>>
>>36932339
Fucking Hybrid
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>36932339
another way to think about it:
what is it about men that pleases you

do you like the aesthetics of dicks?
do you like the thought of putting your dick in a tight butthole?
both?
>>
>>36932398
Personally, I really like dicks, but I might also enjoy 'topping' if they guy is a bit femmy (clean obviously)
>>
>>36932112
I can't make you gay fampai it's something that you have to realize for yourself.

I can't tell whether I'm attracted to women or not, and all my friends are male.
I thought about how much I cherish their friendship and I'd take a bullet for most of them, and the thought made me tear up a little.

Between these great guys, the long time I haven't experienced physical love, the enhanced sex drive that came with losing weight and exercising, I'm beginning to have sexual thoughts about men, and it's very arousing.

If you want to scare yourself, repeat the steps I took.

Traps are shit tho desu
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.