[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SERIOUS QUESTION. Not cuckshit WHY! Why are white guys so angry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1409555258789.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1409555258789.png
11KB, 411x387px
SERIOUS QUESTION.

Not cuckshit

WHY! Why are white guys so angry when a white woman dates non-white guys?

Legitimately curious.

I'm Asian and I never ever cared about Asian girls dating white guys or whatever. Even my parents have joked about Asian women marrying white men because they want their kids to look more white.

Genuine non hurr they are threatened by BBC answers please.
>>
>>36931004
I assume it's a perceived competition thing.
As though somebody else is taking away your women.
>>
>>36931029

But most of them don't even know the girl personally. It's like being mad of a white couple a thousand miles away from you.

Besides, most white people on here openly claim that most women want white guys. So why are they so angry when a white woman choose outside their race? There are already many fish lining up to be caught for white guys.
>>
>>36931004

How would you feel if you saw it happening in Asia anon? White people have no homeland to go back to, diversity is being pushed in all of their countries.

Check your gook privilege

Also black men get mad at white men who date black women, a lot of men do. Just because you don't doesn't mean other asian guys don't. Go to /r/happa sometime and watch how mad it makes them that they can't get asian gfs.
>>
Whites are the global minority we need to breed with our women to get our numbers up.
>>
>>36931004
Does this happen outside of online memes?
I've never actually met someone that got mad about that sort of thing.
>>
File: 00483c5f2c1da72718d783debc7d980d.jpg (365KB, 800x1112px) Image search: [Google]
00483c5f2c1da72718d783debc7d980d.jpg
365KB, 800x1112px
>>36931079
...nigga did you even read his shit
>>
It's not just white guys, most guys get upset by it. Hell, most girls get upset by it.

If you don't care, good for you, but you're in the minority. Both genders of all races, generally don't like the other gender of their race dating other races.

Usually,

>White guys hate it when white girls date black, white girls hate it when white guys date black
>Black guys hate it when black girls date white, black girls hate it when black guys date white

Repeat for any race with any other race.
>>
>>36931004
because we're the minority of the world and we're objectively the most valuable and important race of humans
chinks are disposable, there are like 3 billion of you and you're all interchangeable and look and think exactly the same
>>
>>36931121

Asians wil still exist if Asian girls in America fuck white guys. Is that hard to understand or are you still unable to comprehend what I said?
>>
>>36931029
I agree with this post. White men who see non-white men dating white women or worse, having kids with them, feel threatened. They fear that:
1) Non-whites dating white women shrinks the pool of desirable breeding partners for white men and
2) Non-whites who are perceived to be inferior to whites are "destroying" the white race by breeding with white women and creating interracial children.
Why white men hold these beliefs and have these fears in the first place can be due to many different factors. I would speculate that many white men who react with disgust and hate over interracial relationships have themselves been unsuccsessful in securing a relationship with a white woman. Hating interracial relationships functions as a way for the white man to deal with his possible feelings of inferiority or dissapointment at his inability to have a white breeding partner. Another possible reason is that the white man may hold essentialist beliefs that non-whites are genetically inferior to whites. This has been disproven countless times; the objective reality is that there is no specific genetic basis for race. No gene decides what race is and what race they are not. The traits that are appearant in offspring are simply a combination of the parents traits. The part of this that is very hard for most people to accept is that race exists only as a social construct. A person's belonging to a race is not decided by their genes but by the category society places them based on their physical traits. If you don't believe race is anything more than socially constructed, look at the fact that the criteria for being a certain race or not has changed many times throughout history, just as the borders of a country or the existence of a country changes throughout history.
>>
>>36931004
Anon
I'm a gookshit like you and I get triggered by that shit. I think every race should keep to themselves and promote racial diversity as a result. It would be good if sandniggers died off though.
>>
>>36931257

>there's no such thing as white
>but white men are totally bigoted for getting mad when white women date men of other races
>and also white privilege

Are you Jewish by any chance? Honest question.
>>
nonwhites have an illogical inferiority complex, anytime a white expresses self-interest nonwhites perceive it as an insult and a threat to their existence
you FUCKING hypocrites
am i not allowed to think whites have intrinsic value? you know, like we're supposed to believe every other race has?
>>
>>36931257
listen up swpl reddit faggot beta bitch, white MAN talking now.

These are the reasons everyone:
>white people have recessive neanderthal genes
at some point, we got fucked with hard by the homosapiens. we learned to be more savage and inhuman than any/all shitskin races. that's why we are on top. when we become cornered, we commit the most magnificient attrocities. its beautiful.
>niggers and other homosapiens genes cancel ours out.
White people are FUCKING FINITE. we can't interbreed and reproduce our magnificent luminous essence. when the colors mix you get shit.
>our heritage
when i look at any non-white person i see an inferior animal that parasites off of white society, culture, economic systems, and whatever the fuck else white people made that is clearly superior. they shit out children that they can only take care of because white people work and provide them with government tax dollars to spend on keeping their worthless asses and offspring's alive. its DISGUSTING

yea i could go on for a few more paragraphs. kys you self-hating white faggot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.