[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cold water touches rotting tooth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>cold water touches rotting tooth
>>
you should get that fixed nigga
>>
>Doesn't go to a dentist with his rotten tooth
>Complains when it hurts
It would appear that there are actions you could take or could have taken that would've prevented this.
>>
>>36930830
I used to have this exact problem. My dentist prescribed me a fluoridated toothpaste, if this isn't possible for you then Sensodyne toothpaste has also done wonders for me. Pick that "sensitive tooth" or whatever, triple-strength-meme-strengthening shit.

It won't be overnight, but after a few months of using it I can (((almost))) guarantee you'll feel better. I used to be unable to drink iced drinks, brushing teeth was painful unless I waited for the tapwater to get hot, etc. Now, I'm almost completely normal in that regard.
>>
>>36931267
>>36931297

>being able to afford a dentist

Why won't normies just leave us alone?
>>
>>36931297
Fucking normalfaggots
Just leave
>>
File: 1494223866266.jpg (55KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494223866266.jpg
55KB, 1000x1000px
>>36930830
>he doesn't just let his teeth rot away and kill the nerve
hah, what a loser
>>
>>36931374

YOu an ltierally die from that thhough
>>
Samee

I have 3 teeth removed so far, 2 to go
>>
>>36931267
>affording a dentist

30% of millennials can't afford their own apartment let alone dental surgery.
>>
File: 1494221729697.png (240KB, 432x429px) Image search: [Google]
1494221729697.png
240KB, 432x429px
>>36931412
My entire upper teeth are rotten and have caries and i don't feel shit, im also not dead so it's okay
>>
>>36930830
>someone tells you that you have something on your teeth
>try and remove it without mirror but can't
>after they point to their own teeth to show, realize it's the decayed part of your teeth
>die inside a little more
>>
>>36931457
Dead nerves mean that your brain can't tell if there is an infection down there. Which can go septic and kill you pretty quickly, since it's so close to your brain.

That's also why tooth pain is the fucking worst, because it's so close to your brain and the brain is trying to protect itself.
>>
>>36931329
>>36931342
>tfw you're not a burger
>tfw your healthcare system isn't fucked up beyond all reason
But this still doesn't make me a normie because despite my cavities I still don't don't go to the dentist.
Parts of my molars are already breaking off.
>>
>>36930830
That's what you get for not brushing your teeth habib
>>
How about my fist touches your mouth and finishes the job
>>
File: 1492881512838.jpg (20KB, 276x312px) Image search: [Google]
1492881512838.jpg
20KB, 276x312px
>>36931664
You think a man who doesn't care that his mouth looks like a meth addict's has anything to lose?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.