[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crime nigga

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: official-artwork-the-trio.jpg (1MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
official-artwork-the-trio.jpg
1MB, 2880x1800px
Do any other robots just sometimes feel so bored that they want to move to a large US city and do crime? It sounds fucking retarded I know but my options right now are either I kill myself, finish University (I live in Australia) and go into high school teaching, or fuck all that, pack my bags and just start a drug business or something so I can either live a wholesome life with interesting things happening every day, get killed by a pack of negros that want my product or get ass raped in prison which sounds better then being a fucking teacher or ending my own life.

What do you guys think? Do you have the same aspirations?
>>
I want a life of crime to a certain extent but i still have too many attachments to my current life.
>>
>>36931096
That's sort of the point my man, you cut the contacts
>>
File: 1494295296927.jpg (85KB, 628x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494295296927.jpg
85KB, 628x640px
>>36930705
You are going to either get a charge or get shot.
And that does not regenerate.
>>
>>36930705
You don't want that kind of life, you may think you do but you don't.
>>
>>36931250
I might go that route if nothing works out for me.

Just not yet.

I feel my moral compass would allow me to do many bad things and i would go off Into the deep end. I would leave no stone untouched. Just try to fuck as many things up as possible.

Thats why im trying to still be good.
>>
You're gonna get a real wake-up call when you realize crime isn't like Grand Theft Auto where you leave the police officer's vision for 30 seconds and suddenly you're off the hook
>>
>>36930705
>Aussie wants to be a criminal

seriously? nobody?
>>
>>36931385
>>36931328
I don't think both of you realize that I in fact do know this which is why I put in my post "Getting ass raped in prison" and "Killed by a pack of negros"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.