[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ultimate white pill There is such a thing as patriarchy,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
The ultimate white pill

There is such a thing as patriarchy, but nobody is advantaged due to it.

Women are made psychotically crazy, men are made emotionally repressed.

Everyone suffers and is opressed.
>>
>>36930568
That's just feminism's party line
All the redfem misandry is an unfortunate side-effect of the movement being full of retarded women
>>
>>36930568
>Women are made psychotically crazy
Wrong. Women are born psychotically crazy.
>>
Society favors the powerful and successful and aims to keep them that way, that isn't patriarchy though its an oligarchy.
>>
this is essentially the position of most feminists who have graduated high school (i.e. it's probably easy to find self-identified feminists on tumblr who can't view things like this but who cares)

the only point of issue here is

>nobody is advantaged due to it.
and the subsequent implication that everybody is disadvantaged equally

most feminists would contend that the structural disadvantages imposed by patriarchy hurts women more
it's actually borne out in your example, since pretty much everybody would look at that and go "i would rather be repressed than psychotically crazy"

but yeah when people talk about dismantling the patriarchy or whatever they aren't usually coming at that from the position of "i want to end this system so that men will be taken down a notch," they're coming at it from the position of "this system of inequality impacts everyone and shouldn't exist"

i get that in the prevailing /pol/ mindset, people are really into the idea of buying into political change only insofar as it will hurt other people, but you have to be pretty far gone to believe that this is really how discourse around patriarchy truly operates
>>
File: d201110041000.jpg (350KB, 1195x787px) Image search: [Google]
d201110041000.jpg
350KB, 1195x787px
>>36930568
It boils down to a very basic concept, feelings or emotions. Women seem crazy because they let their emotions lead them around by the nose. They are ruled by their feelings and will often act on impulse rather than approach a problem rationally which is why men, who do NOT repress their feelings but on the contrary to the opposite sex, are just better at controlling them. While men can act impulsively against their better judgement, they will often give in to emotional responses but often approach their problems logically, after some thought as to the best solution. Men have feelings, we love, hate, are hurt or do feel sad we just choose not to show it nor are we given over to them willingly...as women are scientifically known to go through hormonal changes on a monthly basis which does offer a valid explanation to their seemingly erratic or "crazy" behavior...a basic fact of science. There are medical anomolies and cases in which a human mind functions differently from "normal" ones such as people with sociopathic or psychotic tendencies, whose range of feelings is limited or different from ours but that is a topic for another time.

Fuck it, my opinion.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.