[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got my girlfriend pregnant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1177.jpg (1MB, 1126x2002px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1177.jpg
1MB, 1126x2002px
Guys what do I do? My girlfriend called saying she's pregnant last night and I'm thinking of everything from working a construction job forever to killing myself. I just need some advice is all. Inb4 normie gtfo
>>
File: 1491620901259.jpg (71KB, 317x299px) Image search: [Google]
1491620901259.jpg
71KB, 317x299px
>>36930209
Lol you dun fucked up pham, you have to take responsibility. Better start selling all the shit you don't need so you'll have more money for the baby and mommy!
>>
I'm fucking scared guys. What if the baby is autistic or deformed? And what can I possibly teach the little bastard? I'm a pseudo-autistic loser who lives with his granny and is between jobs rn. Holy shit I'm not ready for any of this
>>
>>36930264
Yeah, I guess that's what I'm gonna have to do. She's 19 and I'm 20 and we don't even have $1000 between the two of us. Fuck dude my life is over
>>
my first goal would be trying to talk her in to an abortion. if that doesn't work you have three courses of action in addition to killing yourself:

1. try staying with her and building a family

2. don't stay with her, split custody and be a part-time father

3. dip on her and the kid, either flee the country or stay and pay child support
>>
>>36930298
Yeah abortion was my first suggestion but that a "hard no" according to her. God an abortion would be nice rn
>>
>>36930298

also definitely get a paternity test if you go for option 2 or 3
>>
File: IMG_2131.jpg (88KB, 799x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2131.jpg
88KB, 799x483px
>>36930209
Fucking abortion you dumb cunt
>>
is she against abortion? are you against abortion? adoption? do you know anything about safe haven laws?
do you want to keep it? be honest with yourself, because it's not fair to bring a child into a family where it is unwanted.
>>
>>36930209
thats what you get you fucking normie
fuck off
>>
>>36930209
>>36930314
There's methods of inducing abortion. Slipping specific vitamins/minerals/herbs into foods and drinks, etc.

Alternatively, if it's a good woman, produce a well-rounded child to contribute to society. At least get a paternity test, though.
>>
>>36930314

how do you not have a conversation with a woman about her feelings on abortion before you fuck her bareback?
>>
>>36930394

The father is asking /r9k/ for advice, it would be more merciful to just abort the babby now.
>>
I always imagine my conversation as this:
>either get an abortion or im killing myself
But what girl would let me near her vagina hahahahahahbabababababababbahhahahahhahaha
>>
>>36930396
I had previously spoken to her about abortion and she said she was okay with it. (I've been dating her for about a year now) and as soon as she gets pregnant BOOM suddenly she's more pro-life than your local baptist church
>>
>>36930209
if you hate the little shits known as children and don't want to be around em, but don't want to be a complete ass and ditch them entirely, the military or any similar low-requirement high-travel job is good, given you seem too retarded to get a high skill one.
otherwise your options are running, keeping a wagekuk job, or suicide.
>>
>>36930209
I want to take responsibility
>>
>>36930442
Hmm.... That's actually not a bad idea. She probably wouldn't care though. I can tell she's fallen out of love with me a long time ago. I imagine she's just having this baby out of feels and pragmatism at this point
>>
>>36930209
That's what you get for not having a plan about what to do if your girlfriend gets pregnant you fucking retard.
>>
>>36930454
Yeah I'm currently on a waitlist for the Navy but that's like a year from now. The doctor said she's about 2 and a half months pregnant so I'm pretty screwed on that front. I guess long term something like that would work though
>>
>>36930394
And what would these methods be? Ya know, specifically. Just in case, you know?
>>
>>36930428
I'm inclined to agree. Someone who will lock him into something neither are prepared for is likely not an ideal mother, and he has much to learn if he let this happen in the first place. Especially if it isn't his kid.
>>36930538
I wouldn't know, sorry. I'm a virgin, I only know of things I've heard second-hand. You can look it up online, easily.
>>
File: 4822357.png (16KB, 219x234px) Image search: [Google]
4822357.png
16KB, 219x234px
Well there's always a homicide-suicide if you don't feel like leaving the babby to live with its mother.
>>
>>36930611
Nah I'm too much of a pussy. I'd probably just kill myself and leave her and her family to care for it.
>>
Put spinach in her pussy and it'll flush everything out.
>>
>>36930516
>waitlist for the Navy
non-American I presume?
>>
>>36930292
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMFAO holy fucking kill yourself.

Tell her to put it up to adoption or start running to Asia. You fucked up bad faggot.
>>
Just go straight tell'er you are not going to take any responsabilty, is either abortion or single mom with no child support, you have the right of chosing, she can not force you to be a father, go to an attorney now while is just a pregnancy because once it goes out you would be the father no matter what
>>
>>36930450
LMFAO AHAHAHAHA

you're living the meme
>>
>>36930209
Well, you should've thought of that before you fucked her

idk man, just run away or make her get an abortion, what else are you going to do
>>
raise it and be a good father so it doesn't turn out to be a piece of shit like you. fucking humanity
>>
>>36930450
you never discussed having children and how you actually don't want to have children, shouldn't couples discuss these things?

>''hey look I don't want to have kids so if you get pregnant you better abort or I'm gone and you're on your own''
>>
>>36930292
Dude I have a thousand and I have money in silver.
Holy fuck dude why are you having sex?
>19' and working since 14...
>>
>>36930450
parts of a woman's brain shrink during pregnancy, to make her want the baby ( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11827871 )

Either way, I'd probably just skip the country, not like you've got a nice job that you'd be sad to lose. Other anon's suggestion of an induced abortion was pretty legit, but there's a good chance she'll just end up spawning a deformed and damaged monster if you don't do it right.

Also, you are the kind of person that makes infanticide sound like a good idea, the child will amount to nothing and suffer its entire existence.
>>
Tell her you will claim she raped you if she doesn't get an abortion.
>>
The Demiurge thanks you for your contribution.
>>
File: 2017-02-24_10.12.19.jpg (358KB, 880x508px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-24_10.12.19.jpg
358KB, 880x508px
>>36930292
This is my bank account and I'm a KHV. Get fucked normal fag trash. Poorfags and normal fags deserve death.
>>
>>36931849

>keeping that much in your checking account
Why not invest it? A 7% return would get you almost $11K per year.
>>
>>36930209
Youre fucked my man
I had two relationships where this happened, one was a miscarriage and the other an abortion. Third times the charm so I'm staying celibate because fuck kids lol

You had a good run op
>>
>>36932063
I'm too dumb to learn how to invest.
>>
>>36932391

Look up index funds. You don't have to actively do anything besides put money in it. Basically everyone who invests in it pools all their money together and the funds are managed by a professional investor. They are very low risk and have low fees. 7% is a very doable return for index funds, you can get 8-10% in a good year. You are pissing away lots of free money every day you don't do this.
>>
>>36932500
Seems like a scam m8.
>>
>>36932554

Index funds are 100% legit and the safest way of investing, this is how you use Jewish tricks to your advantage. You are losing over ten grand every year by not investing that money plus you are missing out on the greatest Jewish trick of all - compounded interest.
>>
>>36930476
>>36930516
to be honest this sound like the route you should go

if you go into the military, you will get cucked.
as we know, she will FUCK A LOT OF DUDES.

if you aren't really in the relationship for love at this point then it shouldn't really matter though
high probability you come back from deployment and she bails with some guy she met at a bar anyway
>>
>>36930209
Shoul've used a condom famalam
>>
>>36932554
What tipped you off, the part where he said "free money"
it's gambling and returns are never what he's saying, besides if you don't have a lot of cash to throw at it at best you're looking at a couple hundred bucks gained at risking losing thousands.
>>
>>36932699
risk is actually pretty minimal with index funds to be honest
you're right that the return is also minimal

index funds are among the safer ways to slowly generate money through investment
>>
>>36930265
Show him r9k and how to live off gibs.
>>
>>36930209
Girlfriend?
Pregnant?
Sex?
Baby?
Father?
Sex?
Girlfriend?

Get the fuck out of my board you miserable fucking piece of shit and never ever come back.

This is a place of refuge for wandering shreds of human debris.

Fuck you.
>>
>>36930209
>I just need some advice is all.

you have come to the right place anon. who better to ask for advice than a wizard?
>>
>>36934624

KEK
best post in thread
>>
>>36930450
Christcucks BTFO
>>
Did you use protection? It directly related to how much sympathy I give you.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.