[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mig/ - Mental Illness General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 97214618400.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
97214618400.gif
2MB, 450x450px
Share mental illness feels here. Attention whore feminiggers and normalfags need not apply.

>tfw can't look at anyone without imagining them being violently dismembered
Does anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>36928930
I had this feeling before. not much intense btw.
is that some kind of mental illness?
>>
>>36929308
I have no idea what it is, I would probably attribute it to some kind of schizophrenia though.
>>
>>36928930
Yep. This is OCD anon. Obsessive or intrusive thoughts. I had to quit grad school over it. I would be doing my work and suddenly have the overwhelming feeling that I was going to slap my instructor. Eventually it got to images of people blowing up and their arms and legs flying all over the room.

I don't take anything but xanax for the anxiety but the OCD sucks ass.
>>
>>36929650
It's called Pure O. I have it too. The longer you stay isolated the worse it gets. It festers in my mind until I'm ready to take a knife to my mother's throat. After such a long time I've come to rationalize with these thoughts. The thought of murdering my brother in his sleep now seems more like a favor to myself than cold blooded murder.
>>
>>36930072
Unfortunately, this is true. If you aren't chad thundercock then most women don't even acknowledge your existence. The ones that do notice you will only torment you for not being chad.
>>
>don't understand how to convey emotions
>have to think about what emotion to portray to fit the current situation so I don't stand out
>>
>>36928930
Ive been arrested 3 times for indecent exposure I have intrusive thoughts come in my mind and voices tell me to pull my penis out and shake it around while screaming. Last time I did that was 9 months ago I have medications that help fight this but the urge can be strong
>>
This thread makes me glad to only have ADHD and chronic depression
>>
File: 1414114141.jpg (107KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1414114141.jpg
107KB, 960x960px
>>36928930
>tfw very often i imagine myself where X situation (like just crossing the road or holding a knife while eating/cooking) end up with me being hurt, and it feels so fucking bad, how do I end it
>>
>>36931128
Yeah, I know this feel. Although, I usually get hurt because of something I do to myself. For example, the last intrusive thought that I had was me taking a knife from my kitchen and gutting myself with it while screaming.
>>
>>36931172
yeah no, that's not what i meant, i see myself in accident, not in self injuring autistic emo
>>
>>36929892
>Taking a hike
>See a woman reading on the edge of a cliffside
>Sheer hundred foot drop down to the rocky beach
>"Wow, I could push her off, right now, and no one would know it was me. It would only take a few seconds. Everyone would think it was an accident. I bet if I kicked her in the back, she would turn around, I bet she would be so scared, so confused, I bet she would be terrified if I shoved her off."
>Literally can't stop thinking about it for the next few minutes
>I actually turned around to go back but there were people there
>Every time I see a woman alone when I'm walking I think of how easy it would be to drag them into the woods and strangle them to death
>The woods where I live are very deep and unexplored, they might never find the body

How do I make this stop
>>
>>36931380
mindful based DBT is pretty much our only option
I prefer keeping it though. I don't remember life before ocd. Plus we could get in trouble for our murderous intent, though we will most likely not act upon it.
>>
I've been going to therapy for a while now cause of certain things I hate the stupid bitch so much I have fantasized of cutting her throat open or grabbing the stapler and just staple her fucking head over and over then just stomping her skull into a pulp God how I hate the bitch
>>
So many violent people in this thread.

I try to get the fearmongering badasses of the world, whoever they may be, to kill me. DJT said I would be dead, but I don't believe him.
>>
>have violent/sexual intrusive thoughts
>feel extreme guilt and shame even though i don't choose to think these things
especially when it's about people who are close to me & family.

also have an almost uncontrollable urge to scream "OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME OH GOD OH GOD HELP ME OH GOD OH GOD (ect)" whenever i'm in a crowd of people.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.