[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0490.jpg (145KB, 750x1334px)
IMG_0490.jpg
145KB, 750x1334px
Vent thread for talking about how much we hate these people that have ruined our lives, share stories of shitty experiences we've had. Pic related. Stacy from class "notices I've been down" during lecture and wants to "help", so when I start talking about everything she loses her fucking mind and tells me I'm "bringing her down". Am I, or am I showing her the truth, that normies live in denial of the fact that life is cruel?
>>
>>36927658
Ok so now that you've showed her that you are scumfilth if you are slightly attractive just avoid and be distant if you're ugly just appologize and stop talking to her
>>
No point dude, some people aren't sad and never will be. Unloading your shit on them won't do either of you any good.
>>
>>36927740
>>>White knight detected
Originally
>>
I've been talking to a lot of japanese normalfags lately
They're so crazy about the west it's ridiculous
"DO YOU KNOW THE ED SHEERAN?!"
"BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!"
"PREASE TEACHA ME ENGRISH"
And in return I learn moon
>>
Don't worry, Normies won't last much longer. Autism is the way of the future. The non-Autists will die out soon enough, and we will inherit the Earth.
>>
>>36927757
She asked, I gave my honest answer. Not much else to say. After this I let it go.
>>
No if I were him if I was slightly attractive id try and use my sadness to manipulate her into fucking me so the opposite of a white knight
>>
File: 20170511_114426.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170511_114426.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>36927658
JUST STOP BEING NEGATIVE ANON

>Be me.
>Trying to study in me NEET cave
>Chad's and Stacey's are in dorms court yard cranking normie music
>having a normie BBQ
>Internet to my journal articles keeps not working
>can't concentrate because of normie music
>fuck you normies I have NEET SPEAKERS FAGGOTS
>crank link related
>they look around can't locate the song
>eventually some of the Stacey's decide to leave after I play an entire Moon Man album
>pic related

fucking normies

https://youtu.be/31N6uhCZZks
>>
>>36927812
And kek said "the robot shall be the Chad and the Chad shall be the robot, and the autists shall inherit the earth.
>>
>>36927757
>>36927740
holy shit you guys need to leave and find another place to hang out. the guy didn't say anything out of the ordinary and the girl IMMEDIATELY makes it about herself and her feelings. did your guys' women protection instincts trigger at the slightest mention of a girl in distress or something?
>>
>>36927863
Dorms are normie hell. I've got my own place at least so I don't have to deal with Chad always inviting over three girls at a time and never cleaning his shit up.
>>
>>36927911
They're going back to
L E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T
>>
>>36927911
It's not white knighting if you're just trying get some FUCK dudes what the hell.
>>
Bumping real quick because OP is tired and has class early tomorrow. Make me proud, robits.
>>
>>36927658
>so when I start talking about everything she loses her fucking mind and tells me I'm "bringing her down"
What did you tell her? Be honest, it was probably some beta shit
>>
>>36927658
it looks like she tried to help but you had to be a shitty baby and keep countering her advice because you couldn't stop being edgy for one second to have a meaningful conversation with her

nice job nancy
>>
>>36928168
>>36928252

These. Nobody wants to talk to a downer OP
>>
>>36927863
nice
bbvbbgggg
>>
>be Stacy
>see some loser beta
>be nice to him to feel good about myself
>he starts bawwing about his virgin life
Every time.
>>
>>36927658
I fucking hate it when people get mad because my sadness gets them mad. They don't even bother trying to understand, it's simply UUUGH YOU MAKE ME FEEL SAD STOP IT.
Fuck you Stacy.
>>
>>36927658
There is no point trying to debate, argue, or persuade normies of anything that isn't vapid or feel-good, "inspirational" shit. They have the thinking power of a barnacle. You may want to try and convince them of your ideas, but don't bother. Discourse outside of select spheres is a dead pursuit.

Just nod, agree, and make them go away a fast as possible, thinking that you're a normie like them. That way you can minimize your time around them.
>>
>>36928252
How about no. I've had this happen too many times, I felt bad about it before, but I didn't realize what was going on.
>here's advice
>oh, it doesn't work because this and that
>you're being negative!!??!?
Your advice is bad and that's not my fault.
>>
Everyone in this thread line up so I can give you a wedgie so hard your hole starts bleeding.

That's right boys, Chad's here.
>>
>let me think what I want
You're talking to an actual stupid person
>>
>>36927658
You can easily turn this around into making her think that you're some sort of "tough" guy. Be nice and shield her from the negativity tell her "I was being honest. Sorry for getting you upset but I live with this all the time, it was good to get it all out talking to someone for once". Make her realize this is an internal struggle that YOU go through, which you do. Make it seems like you're some above average genius hidden away due to his "demons".
>>
>>36929704
this whoever the fuuck you are talking to has the mind of a child
>>
>>36929708
fedora tier
once you've poured your feelings on someone that isn't your gf, they'll never treat you like a person.
>>
>>36929675
Guess what Chad I carry a fucking gun now.
>>
>>36927658
>"notices I've been down" during lecture and wants to "help"

this is when you could have banged her and had a cozy caring gf
>>
>>36927658
Life isn't cruel. It's unfair. You're just a fucking loser with mental problems trying to unload them on others. She had no idea what she was getting into.
>>
>>36929792
Unless she's tagged in a bunch of pictures with you in facebook and all her friends and family know and like you, if you pour your feelings on your gf she'll dump you asap.

If she's too attached to do that she'll just hope on another dick secretly and complain about how much of a wimp her bf is.
>>
>>36927863
>anon thinks he's cool for going maximum edge
lmao kill yourself
>>
File: 94384348.png (133KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
94384348.png
133KB, 600x606px
>>36929629
There's honestly no point in trying with them. Good luck trying to persuade them. Their normalfag ways are virtually impenetrable to the untrained robot.
>>
>>36927863
That's not a NEET cave if you're in school.
>>
>>36929675
Do it hard, Chado. Wedgies are my fetish.
>>
File: 403835.jpg (89KB, 540x682px) Image search: [Google]
403835.jpg
89KB, 540x682px
>>36927658
she was expecting a ledepression or a family death or something.

>Stacy's life has such hi standards for happiness that merely texting you makes her feel worse than she has in years

can we just take a moment to acknowledge just how unreal the positive gap is between stacy and the average robot? I mean i see them use a gloomy day as an excuse to do degenerate shit like get black out drunk. They feel so entitled to happiness that they will ball their eyes out without a hint of shame.

they are babys, brats pic related is what happened after she asked.
>>
>>36927658

That's what you get for showing her the real you.
>>
>>36927863
code 32, we got a madman on our hands.
>>
>>36927863
>moonman

it's a sin god will exist just to punish you if you didn't play THIS Moonman song

https://youtu.be/fp3YTQhdw3M
>>
>>36927863
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw7lUMC-m3Q

I play this.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.