[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw women ruined r9k like they ruin everything else female

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 54654.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
54654.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>tfw women ruined r9k like they ruin everything else
female brains are hardwired to destroy.
>>
>>36927472
I think the traps enhanced /r9k/ and keep this board alive now women (women) ya they are a shit show
>>
>>36927496
the traps and fags are fine, they keep to their own threads the only problem is when they spam too much threads.
females on the other hand, ruin EVERY thread they post in.
>>
>>36927472
It's completely your fault.

You guys bitch and complain about attractive people and women having it easier in life because they're unfairly coddled and then proceed to fawn over any semblance of an attractive female on the grounds that they're an attractive female.
>>
>>36927472
I've been here since the board started, before the deletion. It's ironic I know /r9k/ better than a lot of robots who say I don't belong.
>>
>>36927472
Women and gay posters and driven this board to the ground.

If I was a janitor, I would give monthly bans to faggots poster and women threads.
>>
>>36927527
fags should keep to /b/ and /lgbt/
>>
>>36927527
How'd you know these are all women? The easiest way to get guaranteed (you)'s is by simply saying you're a grill. There certainly are women that shit up threads but honestly would you pass on such easy prey? It's your own fault for obsessing over women.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.