[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We should exterminate retards.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

We should exterminate retards.
>>
Having done work with retards, I agree.
They are a bunch of miserable little children who are only burdening everyone around them.
>>
I don't think we should kill them, but we sure as hell need to come up with some scientific breakthrough where retardness and disfiguredness can be fixed. I'm tired of fake people acting like they really care about autism when deep inside their just happy they aren't In there shoes. I remember I used to go to this church and there was this autistic kid who everyone knew, everybody including the pastors acted nice towards this dude, but in their little groups would talk mad shit behind his back about him. That shit is the epitome of sadness.
>>
>>36927216
I once saw this retard who got triggered at every little thing. One time someone said 'boo' to him and he flipped his shit. He went into a retarded fit of unbridled rage and screamed to the top of his lungs while pounding the table. The tard poilce had to intervene.
>>
File: 6121928628865.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
6121928628865.png
13KB, 400x400px
I agree. I've stopped considering them human after like the first year with them. All they do is droll all over everyone and everything, while being completely oblivious to their own disgusting habits. They're swine.
>>
I hate retards too.
>>
>>36927313
I never understood why retards go to public schools i mean their not gonna get jobs, hell, a lot of people with normal IQ levels can't get jobs.
>>
>>36927170
>>36927216
>>36927281
>>36927283
>>36927313
>>36927354
>>36927456
Great so when are you leaving?
>>
i think they should be killed at birth, its the kindest way to go about it and avoids ruining the parents lives
>>
>>36927170
my cousin is retarded and living him for a while was absolute hell , its so fucking miserable and even tho he would smile here and there i feel like they shouldve ended it at the beginning instead of forcing the kid to live years and years as someone everyone looks at in disgust just because people want to be politically correct
i swear to fucking god one day everyones going to be forced to openly share their opinions about everything and youre going to see how most people hate niggers , retards and women
>>
File: depressed.gif (55KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
depressed.gif
55KB, 248x248px
>>36927281
iktf anon
im also nice to aspies but i refuse to shit talk them
i just say "ya, hes autistic... must suck to be autistic"
>>
File: bery.png (344KB, 3607x4043px) Image search: [Google]
bery.png
344KB, 3607x4043px
ugh god, this thread has made me think way too much...

if you're born a retard, what the hell do u do? you're legit retarded, so u can't function in the real world and your a burden to everyone around you

being born retarded and being aware of this fact must be painful. u KNOW u are a waste of space, that even a dog could do a better job of living than you, but u can't do anything about it because you are damn retarded

what if i gave birth to a retarded kid? would i kill it? i would never want to kill my kid, even if it is retarded, but i could see my life, my spouse's life, and my child's life being complete ass by having a retard baby. if i did want to kill it, how would i go about doing it? would the government allow me to kill a retard baby? he is still a human after all, even though he is dysfunctional

if i let my retard kid live, nobody will truly like him since he is damn retarded. he will never work, find love, or make friends. ever. and this is almost an assured fact. i would also be giving other people's kids another burden in their daily life by having to care for my retard

fucking hell, the whole idea is just depressing
>>
Kill all retards, use their organs for transplant.
>>
File: 310GWCM972L.jpg (10KB, 242x252px) Image search: [Google]
310GWCM972L.jpg
10KB, 242x252px
Bumping with Mr. Bump.
>>
It's really an example of how terribly foolish and cruel our society is that we prolong their lives.

Retards are miserable. If you meet them, you can see it. Jealously watching the lives of real people, just bright enough to realize that they're missing out on something fundamental to the human experience that will forever be just beyond their reach.

We keep them alive because it makes us feel good. It's selfishness, not charity. Mercy would be to kill them at birth, as every healthy human culture used to do.
>>
My little sister has downs and I love her unconditionally. I don't get but hurt over you fags talking shit because most of you might as well be retarded. At least they are happy unlike you sad faggots but anyways she's pretty high functioning so I'm happy about that I would really hate if she was a complete vegetable but she's pretty cool man.
>>
>>36930431
You sound like a good and supportive sibling. It's a rare sight on this website, but it's refreshing to see someone like that.
>>
>>36930553
Yeah I try my best someone has to do it.I gotta have her back all the time no matter what.
>>
>>36930431
how do u cope with the fact that she will never be able to hold her own?

i would probably kms if my siblings couldnt hold their own
>>
>>36930431
Your life would be better off without her and you know it. I suppose she's grateful about it.
>>
>>36930937
She really can for the most part and I'm happy to help her because I love her.
>>
>>36930387
>Retards are miserable. If you meet them, you can see it. Jealously watching the lives of real people, just bright enough to realize that they're missing out on something fundamental to the human experience that will forever be just beyond their reach.
>>
>>36931053
My life is shitty already and she has nothing to do with it. I suffer from severe clinical depression and seeing the shit that she does, being in normal school classes not having to be under the control of tard wranglers really makes me feel like a pussy she gives me the strength to carry on each day. She looks up to me, but really I'm the one looking up to her.
>>
>>36930937
Also she holds her own 10x better than I fucking do.
>>
i volunteered at a food bank for about 6 months (i'm a NEET, but i would do like 3-4 shifts a week just to get out of the house. a food bank is a distribution center for charity organizations, essentially)

so every tuesday and sometimes thursday they would bring in like 10 retards to sort the food. some were severely retarded, but most of them were high functioning. i gotta say, they were really nice and pleasant. good workers too, compared to some other groups. i would take a group of retards over a group of high schoolers any day
>>
>>36931176
thats probably why u like her
>>
>>36931545
Yeah she's great man.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.