[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harsh Reality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: 1308079089001.png (218KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1308079089001.png
218KB, 600x579px
ITT: We post the harsh truths of life.

> A winner is a winner, whether they cheated or not.
>>
>>36926888
op is a faggot

whether he posted or not
>>
>>36926888

Sisyphus is not happy.
>>
>>36926905
got em' goddamn
>>
>>36926888
>Those are some nice ass trips, whether their checked or not.
>>
>>36926888
there is more bad in life than good but most people can't bring themselves to admit it
>>
>>36926888
You are going to die one day. As a matter of fact we're all going to die. You are most likely going to die alone.
>>
>>36926888
Tell that to mark mgwire OP
>>
>>36926888
The modern day youth culture is quite shallow, apathetic, and uncaring.
>>
>>36926888
Nothing you've done, are currently doing, or will ever do matters because once you die everything is over. There is nothing. Not even blackness, literally nothing. Without a functioning brain, you cannot perceive literally anything. It doesn't matter if you take people out with you, either, because even if you're remember in infamy for the rest of mankind, humanity as a species will eventually die off as well, and there will be no one there to care. Nothing matters.
>>
Music has gotten worse recently, it's not just a meme.
>>
>>36927738

If you did not believe you would die someday, how could you bear life?
>>
>>36926888
not everyone is destined to get sick dubs or terrific trips
>>
Not being an asshole/bitch doesn't make you a nice person.

Not being a nice person doesn't make you an asshole/bitch.

Someone preferring someone else over you doesn't mean he or she is stupid and the person they like is an asshole/bitch.

Someone preferring someone else to you doesn't mean you're a bitch/asshole and the person they like is a nice person.

You don't need to be a nice person or an asshole/bitch.

People can be full of shit, including you.
>>
It is hard to advance in life surrounded by powerful snakes and backstabbers. You can be as successful as they make you or as low as they put you. Karma isn't real, you cannot trust women and no one is really worth a flying fuck for yalls sake.
>>
>>36928410
Calm down Niccolo
>>
> people can't be trusted no matter how long you know them.
>>
>>36927997
What type of music do you want to listen to? I promise you it actually hasn't.
>>
>Alexander the Great found the philosopher Diogenes looking attentively at a pile of human bones. Diogenes explained, "I am searching for the bones of your father but cannot distinguish them from those of a slave."[34]
>>
If you are reading this. You are browsing /r9k/. That's probably as bad as it gets.
>>
>>36927997
actually, you weren't alive in the past so you didn't get to hear all the garbage trash mainstream music that got played every day
>>
>>36926888
>Traps are gay, whether the penis is "feminine" or not
>>
>>36928651
Right, and people back when you are refering to was the "good music" probably used to bitch about music being better before then. Only now your stupid opinion is easier to find and cataloge (sorry for my spelling) along with other stupid anons with stupid opinions about X topic.
>the internet in a nutshell
>>
Might makes right
The victor wrotes history
>>
>>36928685
Harsh truth: Men will have sex with other men if they're horny/desperate enough.
>>
File: C_e5pyKXgAU5sE5.jpg-small.jpg (8KB, 308x65px) Image search: [Google]
C_e5pyKXgAU5sE5.jpg-small.jpg
8KB, 308x65px
Conservatism/Traditionalism is normie tier garbage.

There are genuinely good people who will live and die in misery, and disgusting immoral people who will live lives free from both need and want.
>>
>>36928125
It's the finiteness of life that makes me dislike it so much. I only have a limited time to do anything, this sucks.
>>
File: 43258599.png (71KB, 182x168px) Image search: [Google]
43258599.png
71KB, 182x168px
You're not a nice guy, you're an insecure autist who's sole function in life is to be as pussy as hell IRL by never taking a stance and never fighting for what you believe in, you're a beta cuck who will never take part in the uprising, because there will never be an uprising. Stop acting like you'd stand for anything, because in reality, you're a fat slob who wastes away in front of his monitor 18 hours a day.
>>
Only those close to the top are rewarded without trying. It's the way of the world.
>>
>>36929890
That implies that there is any system of belief that isn't trash.

It at the very least sort of works, unlike the commie trash being pushed these days.
>>
>>36929982
I used to take a stand and fight for what I believed in through school. Unfortunately I only believed in things nobody else cared about and it made me very unpopular.
>>
File: 1494473598675.jpg (212KB, 736x914px) Image search: [Google]
1494473598675.jpg
212KB, 736x914px
hitler was right, the bad guys won WW2
>>
Some people aren't cut out for the struggle of life, and this society nurtures the weak.
>>
>>36928563
Not the anon, but it definitely has.

Does not matter what genre you listen to. I am a professional musician and also a major music fanatic.

I listen to classical/bluegrass/metal/hardcore/pop/indie-pop/jazz/country, whatever. Most of it has become extremely uninspired in the last few years. I would say around 2009 music just went off of a cliff.
>>
>>36929982
Glad you've accepted the truth of your life. It's the first step.
>>
>>36930163
It's more that modern society has made people weak. Anybody can become strong.
>>
File: IMG_0009.png (295KB, 680x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0009.png
295KB, 680x390px
>>36930143
Sieg heil buddy boy..
>>
>>36926888
It took me till 15 to get laid
>>
>>36927976
>Without a functioning brain, you cannot perceive literally anything
citation needed
>>
File: squidward.jpg (9KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
squidward.jpg
9KB, 250x187px
>Most career opportunities are not obtained by merit, but rather through personal connections, mutual friends, and networking events, most of which are extremely scarce now.

>Even if career opportunities are obtained by merit, you are going to be blown away by the competition because they've been gaining top-notch experience before you've even started gaining novice experience.

>Your oneitis doesn't love you back.

>Your oneitis hardly thinks about you.

>When your oneitis does think about you, it never involves the feelings you want her to feel. Not even close.

>You're too mentally unstable to commit to a longterm, intimate relationship.

>If you ever break the seal of intimacy with your oneitis, you will ruin her life with your cynicism and draining negativity.

>You will never get back at your bullies or at anyone who wronged you. You're too much of a pussy and you don't want to be apprehended by the authorities.

>If you have friends now, your relationship with them in a couple years will wither away.

>When you eventually do lose all your friends, you will be alone and the worst is then yet to come.
>>
>>36930311
Lol many of these are pretty right on

I've accepted it though. I don't give a shit.
>>
File: 1485541205258.jpg (24KB, 246x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485541205258.jpg
24KB, 246x300px
>>36930164
not him, but jokes on you, i listen to shitty punk music.

as for the OP, the existential dread of dying is really scary and depressing, but I think whats worse for me is watching my loved ones die before me. my dad has this cancer thats killing him slowly and its really rough
>"anon, I dont want to die yet, I thought I would have more time. why is this happening to me"
>i dunno lol
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.