[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For all the shit about manspreading, this is the shit I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1492225483538.jpg (209KB, 1094x1600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492225483538.jpg
209KB, 1094x1600px
For all the shit about manspreading, this is the shit I have to deal with simply going out in public because of women.

>get to the train station
>dumb women take too long fumbling around their purse to find their money/ticket card
>can't just have a wallet in their pants like normal people
>on the train
>seats taken up by bags too precious to be put on the floor
>some women will have a backpack+handbag+shopping shit
>get off the train
>women taking too long getting off the platform and going up stairs because they have to wear elevated heels
>walking around them is impossible because of stupid shoulder bags
>go into building
>unbearably hot because it has to be heated for shitty female dress mode that isn't warm
>group assignment
>female busybody is in charge because I offered to do all the work but they felt guilty about it. So now I'm going to do all the work anyway except now a girl will take credit for it and I'm stuck undoing the fuckups of the eager beavers who missed the point of the assignment completely
>going to friend's house
>sluts talking LOUD on the train
>I scowl at my phone as a pretended then punch the wall loudly to scare them. They shut up for a bit until I have to do it again.
>get to friend's house
>the place is a mess from female housemates because women have to own 100x clothing as men
>This is just a typical day of my life trying to avoid women. The true height of my misogyny is when I'm in a relationship or in a social circle with women.
>>
>I scowl at my phone as a pretended then punch the wall loudly to scare them.
>>
>>36926672
>coming here of all places to tell people they have autism
As much as I'd like to tell you to leave you belong here just as much as we do. What's your story? Narcissist? Inferiority complex? Prideful? Go ahead and spill because this is it and you'll be here for a while.
>>
File: Bpeps.jpg (2KB, 125x125px)
Bpeps.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>36926576
you either have aspergers or balls of steel.
>>
so you're gay AND retarded?
>>
>>36926791
not him but i'm just here for good posts to post on r/greentext for loadsakarma
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.