[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am really lonely and want to fap but in strange ways. Like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1489486179982.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
1489486179982.gif
47KB, 306x469px
I am really lonely and want to fap but in strange ways. Like putting icecubes in my pussy or fapping looking out window cumming to people walking by. Is this normal? I only get like this when I feel alone. All my weird fetishes come out. Is anyone else the same? Is there a way to control this? I really hate this a lot.
>>
>>36926053
I'm confused. First you say fap and then you say pussy. Are you a man or a woman?
>>
>>36926090
Aye be a female.
>>
i would normally go "reeee roastie" but you sound genuinely autistic, you belong here
>>
>>36926153
I don't think I've wanted to fap in any strange sort of ways.. I just want to fap in my room really.

Or just stop fapping all entirely and have a gf.
>>
File: 1494460185001.jpg (8KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494460185001.jpg
8KB, 208x250px
>>36926176
>or just stop fapping all entirely and have a gf
If only it was that simple anon then I wouldn't be shoving ice cubes or bubblewands up my pussy.
>>
>>36926228
...Huh? What do you mean?

I'm sure you have someone you like, right.
>>
>>36926254
I do have someone I like but they don't like me back. Virgin 23. I have given up hope at this point can barely talk to people and not be autistic.
>>
>>36926287
Hahaha, try having no one that likes you. Sucker.
>>
Ice cubes in you doesnt sound healthy op
>>
>>36926053
As long as no one you care about finds out and as long as it's not illegal, fap however you want to whatever you want. Seriously just give in. What're you trying to prove to yourself other than that you're insecure about your fetishes?
>>
>>36926389
It is just water. It melts and after a certain point you feel cold inside so the ice takes longer to melt. Best feeling in the world. Heard it feels good in ass but I don't wanna try that. :S
>>
No one else does freaky things with ice or random objects? Been thinking of putting water hose inside me would that be safe?
>>
>>36926642
please don't. i wouldn't want you hurting yourself.
>>
Maybe I watch too many camwhores but it doesn't sound too weird
>>
>>36926053
Tell me about your weied fetishes so I can pretend I have a girlfriend who has weird fetishes and is embaressed to tell them. Then I'll be on my way.
>>
>>36926674
Would shower head water be safe then?
>>
File: 1494254527700.jpg (287KB, 1127x824px) Image search: [Google]
1494254527700.jpg
287KB, 1127x824px
>>36926642

I got a banana, I peeled it. I warmed the peel in water. I rolled it into a bath towel. I pulled the bath towel through the bottom of a pringles can.

I put the pringles can between my mattress. I aimed my space heater at it. I fucked the banana peel.

I have gone to adult theaters in women's clothing. I laid in front of the big screen. I let men have their way with me. I sucked off a row of men.

I taped dildos to every conceivable angle in my room. I set up my monitor and TV to simulate gangbangs. I followed the rhythm and depth perfectly.

I asked a guy in the store if he would fuck me. He said him and his boyfriend would. They fucked me. I left.
>>
>>36926754
Are you a trap anon?.. I hope you are. Or you at least wear panties.
>>
>>36926712
probabliorionioriginelio
>>
File: butt.jpg (336KB, 1032x1883px) Image search: [Google]
butt.jpg
336KB, 1032x1883px
>>36926835

this is my butt @_@ ;o *~*
>>
>>36926053
My ex tried the ice cubes. Didn't turn out that well, she said it made it numb and insensitive. But you go ahead and report back
>>
>>36926966
Mmm please more? <3
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.