[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>be me
>just lost my shitty retail job because I'm not capable of dealing with customers due to being a sperg with social anxiety (especially when it comes to random strangers)
>try and put on a happy face for my Dad before I tell him the bad news
>walk into the house and approach my Dad, tell him that I just lost my job but that I'll be out there looking for a new one straight away
>he gets furious, calls me a worthless lazy piece of shit
>says he won't let me continue music and guitar lessons, says I'll never get better at playing music because I started playing too late in my life
>tells me that if I don't find some direction in my life by August he's going to kick me out of the house
>says I should just join the military since college obviously isn't going to work for me
>he continues yelling while I try to get a word in
>ask him to please reconsider the lessons, tell him that I really do want to get better at guitar and that I believe I really can make something of it, tell him I really enjoy playing and studying music
>he's not having any of it
>he pushes my computer off of my desk and throws my acoustic guitar across the room before storming out
Well /r9k/, looks like I'm enlisting in the military.
Do they let you bring pencil, paper, books, and instruments with you? How about music on compact discs and such, maybe even an MP3 player or a phone? If I'm restarting my life in the military, I'd at least like to put a little more effort into the things I love this time around.
Also, anybody here /fit/? I'm gonna need to bulk up a little bit and build up some endurance before I head off to boot camp.
I'm off to fight robots. Thanks for the good times, keks, and feels. I'll be back one day, once I return from the fray. I promise.
>>
Chekf urself b4 u reck uurself nerd
>>
File: itswhereyoubelong.jpg (137KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
itswhereyoubelong.jpg
137KB, 717x880px
>>36925096
It's where you belong. Shoo, shoo.
>>
>>36925229
Sorry man didn't think I had to explain to you why your decision to join the military was retarded, you should probably come to that conclusion yourself, but I'll give you some advice. Fired from the grocery store lmao,no wonder why your dad was pissed. Just go out and look at local tradeskill businesses and see if they are looking for a hand. Tiling, framing, auto shops. Military is too extreme for you, guaranteed if you made it you'd be shocked just how much more you were capable of hating your life.
>>
>>36925403
I mean, I'm not physically unhealthy in any way.
Maybe I'm just being hopeful but couldn't the military turn me into something more than what I am? I mean, I'm not gonna join the Navy or Marines, I'm not a complete arrogant retard. Obviously I'd be joining a branch with physical standards that are lower than that of the Navy, Marines, etc.
Not all roles in the military are combat roles either, but I would have like an 80% chance of seeing action of some sort.
Is being a sperg and having social anxiety really that much of a barrier for the military? For me it's really only for complete strangers, and that's exactly what a customer is. In the military, don't you at least get acquainted with others?
>>
>>36925749
Give it a shot. Go chat with your local recruiter tomorrow morning and think it over. I ultimately can't give you a satisfying answer for what you should do with your life or what to expect. It could be like fuckin naRUto for all I know man. Beating up your fellows in the chuunin exams. Shiieeeet. All I can say is don't jump into a decision, don't make no decision, think about what you want. If you don't know, do whatever feels right. B urself
>>
>>36925920
C'mon man. I'm not that spergy. I don't watch anime man. I'm hoping I don't get a combat position. I'm not a delusional aspie.
Besides that, I'll take your advice. I'll just bee myself.
>>
>>36924965
No matter what you do, god speed anon.
>>
>>36924965
Long story shory, yes do it. Join up as a POG.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.