[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATTRACTIVE H8

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1483832307946.png (31KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1483832307946.png
31KB, 400x388px
I FUCKING HATE GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE
IT IS NOT A SAD THING WHEN THE FUCKERS HAVE ACID THROWN IN THEIR FACE.

I AM NOT SAYING THAT IT SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED BUT IT IS NOT REALLY THAT SAD. BOO FUCKING HOO AT LEAST YOU HAD A TIME IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU GOT ANYTHING YOU WANTED JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR LOOKS FUCK YOU FOR BEING UPSET!!
>>
Lol okay I'm pretty good looking but where's my check?

Even buffed out chads have to work for their body.

Honestly anon, it sounds like you're blaming all of your problems on other people when you should take responsibility for your unhappiness.
>>
>>36924388
You are correct anon I literally laugh when I see news stories of attractive people being attacked
>>
>>36924425
I am not on about body retard, men have to work hard to get a nice body.

I am on about face. Obnoxious Chads deserve what they get when they are disfigured. I am probably average if not slighty uglier. But I have had ugly girls dump me because they think they can get with a good looking guy, then they come crawling back when they get rejected.

You are a fucking prick if you have ever been asked out by a woman.

You personally are like a rich person standing infront of a homeless person complaining that your wallet can't hold all your money.
>>
>>36924388
I fucking agree with you op the slime must be punished
>>
>>36924388
Don't worry op attractive cunts and dicks deserve to be attacked if you disagree you are a pussy
>>
>>36924388
I say a girl so attractive the other day that it literally made my day. I dont agree with you OP
>>
And I hate smart people, it's not sad when they get brain damage, at least they had a time in their life when they could accomplish anything they wanted with minimal effort
>>
Post face op,bet youre not even ugly
>>
>>36924842
the whore deserves to be beaten up just remember she is fucking chad not you
I am a nice person. but this drives me up the wall
>>
>>36924388
Don't you watch reality TV? Anyone can be good looking with some surgery and hard work.
>>
>>36924885
Fuck off you cunt You will all laugh at me because I am not a perfect 10/10 ultra chad like the people in this thread >>>/fit/41392414 So all you will do is laugh at me fuck you
>>
>>36924886
I literally dont care, she was such a qt that it was like great art, i just had to appreciate it
>>
>>36924388
You deserve what you wish on others.
>>
>>36924906
How the fuck is fair that I have to have fucking surgery just to get to the point where I am half as good looking as bastards that are good lucking naturally I go to the gym, my body is not bad. I am not mad at fit men as they have to put effort into their body whereas women just have to not be fat.

I fucking hate attractive people they deserve death
>>
>>36924922
So a poor person deserves to lose all his worldly possesions because a rich person hired thugs to beat him up whilst he laughed at the poor person while drinking champaign
>>
>>36924977
You lost the genetic lottery OP its fine. Just find something else to occupy your mind.
>>
>>36924514
Bro, please tell that you rejected the bitches when they came back after being rejected by Chad
>>
It's like Bob Ross said, you gotta have the uggos to appreciate the attractive folks.
>>
>>36925021
Like what How I am fucking going to die alone because women are stupid whores who only like god tier guys
>>36925072
Yes I have some dignity even though I am ugly as sin
>>
>>36925209
Who cares if you die alone? I'm not trying to be rude but if you are as hideous as you say you are, then you won't find anyone so you should really just maybe castrate yourself so you no longer have any sexual urges.

Focus that newfound energy into something that can make you big bucks. Forget women.
>>
>>36925295
I guess you're right, I fucking hate being average in looks. I may aswell fucking sleep on train traacks
>>
>>36925327
The last part was ironic btw I am not really going to kms that would be stupid may aswell do something important with my waste of a life because I am not a 10/10

FUCK YOU WOMEN
>>
I have always been an ugly guy since I was born. During my childhood and part of teenage years I always loved to see attractive girls on the street or at school, but most of them treated me like shit. For the last 3 years or so, the "love" feeling was replaced by hate when I see an attractive girl or guy IRL. I agree with op, I would gladly kill an attractive person without a drop of remorse
>>
File: CT4FdvEUwAABiQt.jpg (64KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CT4FdvEUwAABiQt.jpg
64KB, 600x450px
>>36925327
And let this guy win?

Someone who is good looking and rich with millions of women gagging for even a strand of his hair.

Like I said you've lost the genetic lottery with looks. There's no point ending it all. Make something of yourself. Focus your energy in getting filthy fucking rich.

With money comes power. Wealth and power trumps good looks in every way.
>>
>>36925646
attractive people deserve no remorse.
They have lived happy lives, they should be stripped of that happiness by brute force
>>
>>36924977
It isn't fair and there's nothing wrong with that. Successful sexual reproduction relies upon discriminating against those with poor genes, chronic diseases and disfigurements.
>>
>>36925730
Came here to post this to be honest. They deserve it
>>
physical appearance is the ONLY thing that matters in life. if i had the choice between a billion dollars and being a 7/10 in looks, i'd choose being 7/10.
>>
>>36925327
>average
>complaining

Fuck you.
>>
>>36924388
Is it sad if acid is thrown in an ugly person's face?
>>
>>36927155
Yes because ugly people are being robbed of the little things they ever had
>>
>>36924388
I am actually good looking, and I've had people tell me as soon as they saw me. This was by no means enough for them to tolerate me, because my personality is by all means horrible. I am still a kissless, handholdless virgin fyi, and not for lack of effort.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.