[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that all guys like giving and getting oral but all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: thicc gondola.png (112KB, 765x565px) Image search: [Google]
thicc gondola.png
112KB, 765x565px
Why is it that all guys like giving and getting oral but all girls hate giving and getting oral. Is there some biological reason for this?
>>
Girls like oral it's just that 80% of guys don't know how to give oral
>>
>>36924087
That's an overgeneralization.
Not all men like giving oral and you don't even have anything to back up such a claim.
>>
>>36924108
Yeah no that's a myth, I looked up how to do it, did it to my gf, kept discussing what she liked and doing that and even after I got her off three times in a row she still didn't want to have oral.
>>
File: gondola r34 I.png (275KB, 682x812px) Image search: [Google]
gondola r34 I.png
275KB, 682x812px
>>36924087
I see you have a lewd Gondola, I happen to collect lewd Gondolas too.
>>
>>36924144
If that's true then why are there so many oral sex threads and guys who talk about wanting their dick sucked and licking a girl off

>>36924152
Thanks I'm starting a proper lewd Gondola collection now.
>>
File: 1494454528212.png (73KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1494454528212.png
73KB, 454x453px
>>36924087
My gf is insecure about how her vagina tastes and smells. I've eaten her out twice, never done it but did research, and she loved it but pretty much have to force her to let me do it...
>>
Girls love giving oral to guys they're attracted too. Its a test almost to see if they are.
>>
>>36924087
>All guys like giving oral
Incorrect

>All girls hate getting oral
Also incorrect

Who's feeding you this disinfo?
>>
>>36924660
yeah that sounds like a common excuse but it has to be something deeper than that if every girl makes the same excuse

>>36924686
even the gf I was discussing engagement with still had to be pushed into accepting oral which sucked because I liked opening sex with it

>>36924693
experience
>>
>>36924758
No she is genuinely is insecure about it. She always wants me to get her off above the clothing.
>>
>>36924839
Okay so maybe that's why, women just hate their own pussies
>>
>>36924087
My experiences tell me otherwise m8.
>>
It could be that the girl in question is a squirter and self conscious about it. And she may just fake orgasms to avoid the awkwardness of it.

In the past I have known women who would try to stop themselves from getting off because of the potential mess and embarrassment they feel.
>>
>>36924952
Like what, you found the one outlier guy who didn't like licking a girl off?
>>
>>36925009
See my second post
>>
>>36925055
Okay but that doesn't say they like getting it, just gives reasons they don't like getting it. Answers my question but doesn't refute it.
>>
>>36925078
The net result is the same. Your semantics are meaningless.
>>
>>36925182
The net result is they still hate getting sex. We're back at square one.
>>
>>36925227
You have one possible answer. See where it leads you.
>>
>>36925273
Right back around to they hate their pussies so they don't want a guy's face in it
>>
I have no idea why, but it does seem like the majority of guys enjoy going down on girls.

It is a turn on getting my girl turned on, weather its because me giving her that sunny D or eating her pussy out, it only makes me harder when I know she enjoys it.

Girls on the other hand, are much more divided on oral sex.
There seems to be 3 large camps of women; 1 ) likes giving oral 2) does it because her man likes it 3) doesn't like it / only does it rarely or its just shit BJs in general

I've had an ex that really enjoyed giving oral, and spoken to another girl that admittedly said she enjoys giving it too. I would say it roughly matches why guys perform oral to some extent, it turns *them* on to turn me on.

2 and 3 overlap a bit, they will say things like "I just don't do it" or say its "gross" or something like that. The penis is a sexual organ, but I guess in their eyes its not supposed to go in their mouths so they are reluctant to do that if at all.

As for biology, could be the somewhat submissive streak in some women that lead this, or a more primal level, as a women what you bring is your body, if you cannot provide that to the man he would have less reason to stay with you and possibly leave you, so this kind of behavior might be ingrained in women to some degree.

Just some random thoughts.
>>
>>36924087
It's a lot easier to eat pussy, than suck a dick. Isn't that obvious? Your IQ must be about 50 if you're not getting this on your own.

All you have to suffer eating pussy, is a bad smell and possibly a mild neck pain afterwards. Sucking a dick makes your want to puke and also makes your jaw hurt if having a small mouth. It might also make your throat sore. In worst cases it kills you if you get to choke into your own vomit or sperm.

Comparing pussy eating to cock sucking is like comparing lethal injection to impalement.
>>
>>36925740
This does make sense.

>>36925969
Yeah but at the same time they also hate getting oral from guys. Plus girls take longer than guys to get satisfied so you will get a sore tongue, and deepthroating it feels worse than when she licks the head.
>>
>>36925740
>but I guess in their eyes its not supposed to go in their mouths so they are reluctant to do that if at all.
Of fucking course they are relucant to do it, if it's making them vomit (as it would make you too) or making their jaw displaced.

>it only makes me harder when I know she enjoys it
That's a good boy.
>>
>>36926226
Are you a femanon or gay
>>
>>36926116
>Yeah but at the same time they also hate getting oral from guys.
Part of women probably hate getting oral as they feel it makes their guy feel repulsed about them.
>>
>>36926248
Sorry I can't reveal that much about myself. For the FBI reasons. :)
>>
>>36926226
>Of fucking course they are relucant to do it, if it's making them vomit (as it would make you too) or making their jaw displaced.
and who said to just jam it down your throat ?

Just like you might get a bit tired of going down on her so you mix things up to keep up your stamina, she can do exactly the same thing.

She can do a little of everything, stroke my dick, lick the dick, suck on my head, deep throat it, lick the shaft.
My ex could and would do all those things, and she could doing for long, because she knew how to pace herself.
Other girls just put in in their mouths and tried to impale themselves on my dick and surprise surprise didn't really enjoy the experience because all they did was something they *thought* I would enjoy but wasn't enjoyable for them.

Maybe if they did something that was more enjoyable for them we would both benefit from it, if you've never sucked dick before I doubt you would try to go balls deep on your first attempt and then its no longer some complain about giving oral.

The *very* worst thing she can do is show lack of enthusiasm in my opinion, if you look like you're not enjoying it/ its a chore for you then don't even bother my dick will go soft like the ice cream they serve at McDonalds then.
>>
I love going down on my girlfriend
She loves it when I go down on her
She loves giving me head
I love getting head from her

She usually goes until her jaws get tired.

Having a girlfriend you're sexually compatible with. It's the tops.
>>
>>36924087
The girls I have been with have all liked giving oral.
>>
>>36926584
>and who said to just jam it down your throat ?
Many women feel like having to vomit, even if the dick was just in their mouth, touching the back end of it. It depends a lot on the size of a woman's (or a man's) mouth and the size of the dick. Also the gag reflex varies between people, from non-existent to oversensitive. Also the state of arousal affects, the closer the female is to orgasming, the deeper she can swallow, as the gag reflex stops functioning.
>>
File: 1494058481656.jpg (16KB, 236x221px) Image search: [Google]
1494058481656.jpg
16KB, 236x221px
Lust.

Oral is:
1. Disgusting
2. Heresy
>>
>>36926994
yeah same. I've encountered 1 girl that was at all reluctant to swallow. 6 were down without question.

a lot of girls won't date you if you don't do oral
>>
>>36924087
I've always refused giving oral and they've always liked sucking my dick.
>>
>>36927032
One time a girl's pussy smelled disgusting but she insisted I eat her out and I refused so I fucked her and then pulled out and then I made her suck my dick and she complained it was gonna "taste like vagina" but she still sucked it.
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>36924087
I talked about this with one of my gf

>reeee

I know I know, but this means I have some authority

The truth is that girls give each other oral and are 10000000000% times better at it than any guy could be.

What girls don't have, is a big old dick. They want to jump on that dick or have it shoved up in them when there's an available dick, they don't want the guy to be an awkward lesbian.

Of course there's always some exceptions to every rule and everyone is unique and bla bla bla

really makes you think
>>
File: 1406502291360.gif (588KB, 217x199px) Image search: [Google]
1406502291360.gif
588KB, 217x199px
>>36927032
So the stupid beaner in CHIPS wasn't exaggerating when he said everyoen does oral?
>>
>>36925005

Squirt is just piss. I'd hope she would try to keep from pissing all over herself during sex.
>>
>>36924087
>Why is it that all guys like giving and getting oral

I don't.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.