[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go get Chick Fil A or Cookout for dinner. On the one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: bery.png (344KB, 3607x4043px) Image search: [Google]
bery.png
344KB, 3607x4043px
Should I go get Chick Fil A or Cookout for dinner. On the one hand Chick Fil A is extremely delicious in comparison to Cookout. But on the other hand Cookout offers a quality meal at an economical price. Do I pay upwards of $7 for a Spicy Chicken sandwich meal, large with Chick Fil A sauce and a sweet tea, or do I pay the economical price of $5.45 for a Big Double Burger with lettuce, pickles, ketchup, and mustard, Cajun Style fries, a Chicken Quesadilla, and a Huge Tea? I don't know what to do. The other problem is the drive-thru lines. Cookout's drive-thru line is designed poorly. It blocks customers in their parking spaces from leaving if it is busy, and often times the line is out to the road, which causes traffic hiccups. But Chick Fil A has great drive-thru that utilizes two lanes to prevent backups and jams. I am torn. On the one hand I want good food, but on the other hand I would prefer an economical price. What is your input friends? I am eagerly awaiting your decision.
>>
>>36923774
Make real food you fat piece of shit
>>
>>36923774
>Chik Fil A
You don't hate gays, do you anon?
>>
>>36923774
I'd say chick fil a if you can afford it, quality makes it worth it I think.
>>
>>36923803

This. Cook food you cuckold.
>>
>>36923803
It is too late for me to want to cook. I have no food available to me to make a meal right now. I would have to go to a grocery store and buy supplies. This is why I am wanting fast food.
>>36923826
I can afford it. But who doesn't like economical things. I think I am leaning towards Chick Fil A too. Their sauce is delicious, yet the sauce on the quesadilla from Cookout is just as good.
>>
Any choice that doesn't involve getting a cheesecake milkshake from cookout is objectively wrong
>>
>>36923858
I prefer the Blueberry and Reese's Cup milkshake. But I have had the Cheesecake ones. They were good. But I don't want to pay the extra dollar and nine cents for a milkshake.
>>
>>36923806
A fun fact. Cookout is just as Christian as Chick Fil A. In Cookout they only play Christian music over the speakers.
>>
>>36923911
i never heard that in the drive thru...
is there another like way to go to cookout????
>>
>>36923960
The Cookout where I live has an indoor and outdoor eating area. I've noticed other Cookouts tend to be drive-thru only. But this has indoor/outdoor eating. They only play Christian music. I am sorry you never get to eat in at Cookout. It is great to get free refills on the Huge Tea. When I eat in, I always refill my Huge Tea at least three times before leaving.
>>
>>36924005
i can never finish them without more than like 10 hours with one fill up thing
teach some nyc fag that moved down south how to do real cookout
>>
>>36923774
take a philosophical stand against /r9k/'s fag infection, go to chick fil a.
>>
>>36924046
You basically just need to not drink anything all day if you plan on getting Cookout. Or you could even exercise before you go. That way you are really thirsty. I'm sure you can hit back quite a bit of alcohol. Just pretend your tea is alcohol.
>>36924050
It is decided then I will go to Chick Fil A. Hopefully the cashier will remember when I say large it means large drink and fries as well. One time I went and said I wanted a large meal and only got medium fries and medium drink. I was disappointed.
>>
>>36924123
ahhhh that makes sense then.
i actually can't handle booze and get a noticeable buzz from one beer...
i will join you in getting chick fila anon.
cookout is too far and i don't wanna go to nogland to get it.
>tfw no cookout in your town
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.