/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/studio/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Who /studioapartment/ here?

I'm moving out of my parents house and I was wondering if anyone here lives in an efficiency unit? I've been trying to decide between a rocker recliner chair or a 2 seater couch.

Pics of your studio encourage.

Do you like living alone?
>>
>>36923625
I'm moving into a small studio in July. Can't wait
>>
It was a 75$ difference between a studio and 1 bedroom. I passed on the studio because the bathroom was connected to the kitchen and I didn't like opening the main door to see my bed and all of my stuff
>>
>studio apartments are more expensive than 1 bedrooms in my city
>>
File: smallasfuck.jpg (27KB, 319x471px) Image search: [Google]
smallasfuck.jpg
27KB, 319x471px
I'm thinking about a little twin xl bed in the bottom right, and my computer desk next to the window to the patio.
>>
>>36923625
how much are you gonna pay
>>
>>36923625

And where the fuck do you put the PC?
>>
that looks pretty comfy, i want to move out to one but the rent is the same as my house, this city is kind of weird with its prices
>>
studios look cozy asfuck
>>
Seems like a good place to ask this:
How the fuck do I find a room so I can finally leave my parents' house? Craigslist is empty and I don't live in a big city, so the only lead I have is a single-bedroom for $500/mo across from my work
>>
Anybody know any good futons? I figured if I'm going to be moving into a tiny studio then I might as well save some space with some double-duty furniture.
I want a comfy couch that also functions well as a bed and isn't butt ugly.
>>
>>36924452
It depends on where you live. What I did was just browse through Google Maps.
Typed in "apartments" and looked at the results. Stay above 3 stars and remember to read the reviews. A lot of the options are actually pretty affordable and not complete shit.
>>
>>36924452
Do you have a Facebook? Look up "[closest major city] housing" in the groups section. There are always people looking to move into/out of small places.
>>
>>36924482
id rather have a twin memory foam than an futon...
>>
If i had a studio i would go for more of a cosy than smart look to it.
>>
>>36924482
IKEA Beddinge is a real bitch to build but it's super comfy once you've done everything right.
There are a bunch of different slip covers you can use and it doesn't look too ugly if you use the right ones. It's actually pretty durable.

Problems: the seat is larger than the back, so if you sit back fully you won't be able to put your feet on the floor, and if you put your feet on the floor you'll have to sit up.
Also, it's pretty low to the ground. I guess this is a matter of personal preference but that's that.
>>
>tfw no studio battlestation
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.