[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Finland (Robot) General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: finball.png (15KB, 515x416px) Image search: [Google]
finball.png
15KB, 515x416px
Any Fins browsing this frog forum today? Tell us about Finland, tell us about daily life and how you see it as different from life in Bong or Burger or France.

What do you love, what do you hate, what are some things an outsider (whether a tourist or a new resident) might not be aware of? What are the reasons to live there and what are the reasons not to live there?
>>
File: 1483356896745.jpg (1MB, 1200x837px) Image search: [Google]
1483356896745.jpg
1MB, 1200x837px
>>36923603
tfw no responses
tfw just want to go to Finland and be a hermit
>>
Luckily we are fairly wealthy and have lifes reasonably easy, but it is depressing nonetheless.
The weather is constant chills and rain, all the girls are absolute whores and don't stop drinking, they're on the same mentality as Sweden. Only more depressing than Sweden.
We need a Breivik.

Also, don't go near Helsinki, it's total shit. If you're visiting, go to Lapland.
>>
File: 1404488411359.png (171KB, 575x597px) Image search: [Google]
1404488411359.png
171KB, 575x597px
>>36923603
I thought long and hard and only came up with one reason: it's snowing in may and I can just taste the normie tears. Besides that I don't really know, even alcohol is expensive.

There is not really any reason to particularly want to be here
>>
>>36923997
At least we don't have no-go zones. Like they do in Sweden. And yeah can confirm that there is nothing to see in Southern-Finland
>>
>>36923603
been playing My Summer Car recently, it's a fun game and a great finnish simulator.
>>
File: 1402359132690.jpg (90KB, 960x720px)
1402359132690.jpg
90KB, 960x720px
>>36923997

All your girls are whores? Have you seen american women? At least yours aren't fat, stupid AND whores.
>>
>>36923997
>>36924115
The "all girls are whores" sounds like a city generalization, I can't think of many non-Islamic nations where city girls aren't. Would you say even the rural women are Sweden/meme-tier, then?

Is there really nothing you like about Finland? Local culture, landscapes, anything?
>>
File: feels spurdo.jpg (20KB, 528x404px) Image search: [Google]
feels spurdo.jpg
20KB, 528x404px
>>36924062
>>36924115

Well of course. The refugee problem is much worse in Sweden.
But the mentalities of our people are the same.

For some reason there is a misconception Americans have, that Finnish women are strong and traditional, in my experience this hasn't been true at all.

They usually aren't fat, but they're stupid whores.
When I was in school there were several girls already pregnant, and girls I was close friends as children? They became sluts and lost their virginities around 13 years old. They're all feminists and constantly cry that they're victims. Honestly, they have no real understanding of life
>>
File: 1439819664540.jpg (102KB, 794x582px)
1439819664540.jpg
102KB, 794x582px
>>36924223
Grew up in a rural town and all girls are either whores or vapid as fuck. But that shouldn't really surprise anyone, it's women after all. Scenery is nice in Funland, but culture focuses heavily on individuality and personal space, so a there really isn't much in it for a tourist.
>>
File: b93.png (303KB, 800x820px)
b93.png
303KB, 800x820px
>>>/ylilauta/
Go back to your region-locked special snowflake treehouse and leave us alone.
>>
>>36924223
The landscape, history, culture? All fantastic. I'm proud to be Finnish, the other people here are not. That's what I am not proud of.

If you're willing to come here and blatantly ignore/enjoy our people, our princes, and our weather, then you should be fine.

If you plan on visiting then before you arrive, stock up. And also remember to make no eye contact. Maybe bring a dagger
>>
>>36924472
*Prices
We don't have that many princes.
>>
>>36924472
A dagger? Why?
>>
>>36924586
Just for safety.
>>
Amerifat reporting in. Always liked the idea of moving to Finland, particularly Helsinki. I'm kinda sad to see that it's apparently some sorta shithole. Any finns wanna elaborate on what's so bad about Helsinki?

Also what does the average house look like in Finland? I'm curious to see how people live there.
>>
>>36924586
For dealing with the slav influence.
>>
File: 1427294654177.png (231KB, 803x688px)
1427294654177.png
231KB, 803x688px
>>36924472
>>36924586

Oh please, Finland is one of the safest countries as long as you steer clear of grill-stalls after midnight. Never said I wasn't proud of being Finnish, there just really isn't all that much to hype besides our beautiful nature. Certainly wouldn't want to live in any other country
>>
>>36924656
It's really just the worst big city on Finland-scale. Has the most immigrants, least interesting, people there are especially retarded, boring architecture, infrastructure and layout unless you steer clear of the center and if you do that, why not just go to another city and enjoy every part of it.
>>
>>36924365
>culture focuses heavily on individuality and personal space, so a there really isn't much in it for a tourist
what did he mean by this
Also, normie tourists generally hate anywhere good, and love copyrighted memes like Paris and San Francisco. I don't go for postcards or selfies by monuments or any shit like that. I just feel like the old (First) world is disappearing into monocultural cities and suburbs. I want to witness as much of the old world as I can, open spaces and natural beauties and small towns that aren't just glorified commuter suburbs.

I don't like the NWO, I dislike a society built on institutionalized lies and an ever-constant drip of instant gratification fueled by consumerism. I feel alienated by almost everything modern American culture seems to teach. I'm looking for somewhere to run away to and be meme-autistic in peace.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.