[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEEEEEEE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2017-05-11-00-32-53.jpg (214KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-11-00-32-53.jpg
214KB, 1080x1920px
>tell a friend that I want to start getting buff
>after all these years I finally built the motivation for it
>pic related, his answer
>I lose motivation
This isn't fair. After all these fucking years I decide to do something good with my body yet my hopes get crushed. Is there any hope for a 5'2 humanlet who's currently 40-42kg ?
>>
>>36923508
Yeah. Work out any way.
>>
>40kg
are you 7?
>>
>>36923508
>Race war
Oh. You're one of THOSE people. Of course you were laughed at.
>>
>scrawny lil white boi
>>
>>36923508
>5'2
no point in lifting

best bet is to acquire money. keep getting "brain buff"
>>
>>36923531
How am I supposed to get my motivation back ? Nobody takes me seriously. When I decide to do something good they laugh at me. I fucking hate all of them.

>>36923535
I'll be 19 soon. I weighted less than 20kg when I was 7. I'm a skeleton, which is part of why I want to get buff.

>>36923611
What if my body isn't a male body ?
>>
>having shit "friends"
Where the fuck do you guys meet people like this ? Get buff anyway faggot
>>
>>36923648
Jesus fucking Christ. If you got discouraged that quickly, you didn't want to get buff at all. But when you do want to work out my advice is JUST. FUCKING. DO IT. Don't tell people your plan. Don't go fishing for words of encouragement just do it.
>>
File: 1493877172409.gif (652KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
1493877172409.gif
652KB, 497x732px
>>36923508
>working out to prepare for a race war
LOL
>actually telling someone you're working out to prepare for a race war
LOL
>>36923648
>What if my body isn't a male body ?
>female telling someone you're working out to prepare for a race war
T O P H E H
O
P
H
E
H
>>
File: 518992.jpg (179KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
518992.jpg
179KB, 800x800px
>>36923746
>not wanting to get buff for a race war
Pleb
>>
Why do you care? Show them wrong after intensively working out. Just don't overdoit or else you'll lose motivation after not getting instant results

>>36923672
Bantering with your friends and treating them like shit it's what normal people do, if they treat you like shit you treat them like shit. Tough love.
Hell, I'm not even a normie, I'm a 18yo khv and i do that
>>
>>36923508
HAHAHAHAHAHA I want to see your midget ass struggle to lift the bar
>>
>>36923648
>girl who wants to train for the oncoming /race war/
>>
>>36923508
Your "friend" is terrible... why people force themselves to interact with such abusive, useless scum is beyond my ken

just start lifting
>>
If you're a female, the best thing you can do for the race war is not fuck niggers.
>>
>>36923648
Are you serious? Starting skinny is perfect. Imagine being fat and having to deal with so much fat that killing yourself ends up being the best workout plan.

I started off skinny. It will look great. Just go for it.
>>
You have shit friends OP.
Work out anyway.
>>
>>36923648
Don't listen to these fucks, go Chloe Grace-Moretz mode, get jacked as fuark. You can do it anon, just make it a routine and keep to it, like brushing your teeth.
>>
>>36923508
You need to relax a little, spend less time online (i.e. less time consuming garbage), connect with nature and start seeing the world for how it truly is and not filtered through various histrionic/sensational/wacko websites. Good luck!
>>
>>36923508
He's only saying all of that because he's scared that you will become better than him.
Go for it, the rage and insults from him will only be motivation.
>>
File: 1455496231668.jpg (85KB, 899x900px) Image search: [Google]
1455496231668.jpg
85KB, 899x900px
Thanks, robots
Any tips on how to work out for a skeleton ?

>>36923882
>>36923974
The upcoming /race war/ isn't the only reason why I want to work out. I'm a NEET sitting on a chair all day, I might as well do something else.
>struggled to open a bottle of milk
It needs to stop
>>
>>36923508
>still in touch with that faggot
>>
>>36924253
>boards.4chan.org/fit/
>>
>>36923648
>I fucking hate all of them.
Yet you still attempt to get validation from them. Puzzling.
Maybe you should do things for you, and not for outward acceptance.
>>
you have not actually done anything anon
>>
>>36923508
OP imma tell you this right now, if your friend saw this talk youre having here, hed laugh at you twice as hard.
If someone making fun of you for doing the correct thing is enough to discourage you from doing it, the second it gets hard youll fail, this applies everywhere and specially when it comes to working out because working out will get hard not just physically, but mentally as well in ways you dont even know yet.

Fuck what people think, fuck your friend, fuck the pain you feel and keep fucking doing it. Best of luck.
>>
>>36924253
Alright. Just remember that willpower is also a muscle that needs to be trained.
>>
>>36923508
Talk is worth nothing.
Action is all that matters
>>
>>36923508
btfo

fgdf
>>
>>36924253

I did it. Going from skeleton to buff, instead of fat to buff, coudl be considered more fun and more satisfying.

1) You have to eat MORE. now THAT is a win-win. Make sure you buy a big fuck off pot of whey protein, and stock your fridge freezer full of chikkin and eggs.

2) You will feel yourself get stronger. go every other day, lift either 5 reps of the heaviest thing, or 8 reps of the heaviest thing, no more than this. Read /fit/'s sticky, and for the first few months, stick with it. It's more about knowing how to work out safely than progress, but even so, youll make progress. Eat a fucktonne and i guarantee youll progress.

3) I was a virgin til 20. I started going to the gym when I was 20. This is not a coincidence.
>>
>>36924324
Isn't acceptance what we all seek ?
>>
>>36923508
>friend

Tell hin to get fucked. Its never too late OP
>>
>>36923508
1. Stop talking to that faggot cunt. He is mean and on top of that he can't type for heck, so he's worthless.

2. Short stature is important for powerlifting. All the best deadlifters and squatters are short. Those lifts become easier if you are lower to the ground.

3. It is heckin' easy to become ripped if you are short. That's because your caloric needs are lower, so bulking is not that difficult. Also, your muscles don't need to be very big to make you look ripped, because your limbs are shorter therefore a medium size bulging muscle looks fucking huge on your leg/arm.

Go for it my man
>>
>french girl wants to get buff so she can be vetter at killing muslims
god damn OP, tu m'impressiones
>>
>>36924788
Si je ne peux pas defendre mon pays ne serait-ce qu'un minimum, a quoi je sert ?

>Non-ASCII text is not allowed
But muh orthograph
>>
>>36923648
if you're looking for motivation this is it. just imagine that they're laughing at you while you lift and that if you keep going you'll get buff and you'll be able to make them eat your shit
>>
>>36924503
Yes but looking for it in people who will mock you before you begin is no place to search
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.