[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please consider this thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (133KB, 957x535px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 957x535px
Reminder that /r9k/ is meant for comfy discussions between robots,cyborgs,NEETs,wizards,mages etc. about anything that they want that isn't sex-related or gf-related. (these subjects are to be considerated taboo and the slight mention of them will result in you being called out as a normie piece of shit or a Chad Faggotface)
Females of any kind (femanons,fembots,shitskins,roasties,gooks) are to be kindly asked to fuck off our board back to >>>/soc/ ,lolcow or tumblr.
Any sort of attention whoring or ebony threads (fake or not) are to be reported and saged.
Even the slight mention of OP being a female (troll or not) will result in report and sage.
Beta orbiting is not encouraged as it gives roasties more control over the board.
Remember that 2D>3D,to daily hug your imouto and that wagecucks feed the Jewish economy.
I hope you learn from this thread and have a nice day,lurking in here!
>>
File: 1492401887744.png (36KB, 268x237px) Image search: [Google]
1492401887744.png
36KB, 268x237px
>>36923293
bumped very originally
>>
Reminder that r9k is for greentext stories, not social misfits raging at everything
>>
>>36923293
what about traps n gays?
>>
>>36923697
Gay robots are okay,as long as they don't go full-/lgbt/ mode on the board.
>>
>>36923293
Here is an original self-bump!
>>
>>36923594
You're speaking to the wind, man. That time is long past.
>>
>>36923594
This is correct.

The place was far more interesting prior to the mass autismofication that we see now.

A reminder that op does not make the rules.

>T wizard
>>
>>36923293
This. Let's get our original board back
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.