[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey r9k, what is your superpower? >no matter how much unhealthy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: spoodermoon.png (459KB, 496x494px) Image search: [Google]
spoodermoon.png
459KB, 496x494px
Hey r9k, what is your superpower?

>no matter how much unhealthy food I eat I never get fat
>>
>>36922156
>No matter how much time I go to the gym (without getting to a level which could potentionally harm me) and how healthy I eat I can not lose weight...

Want to trade?
>>
>>36922156
you probably don't eat alot then you fucking faggot nigger
>>
>>36922156
Autism. Like, actually. I'm one of the lucky few that got savant skills and minor superpowers instead of turning into an 80 IQ shit-smearing manchild.
>>
>>36922156
I have a 6th sense. I can sense other people
>>
File: 1494015256954.jpg (1MB, 1036x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494015256954.jpg
1MB, 1036x1200px
>>36922156
>I can hide my true personality even from those closest to me
>>
>>36922156
>no matter how much unhealthy food I eat I never get fat
>lazy eye
>lisp
>assburgers
>can say nothing for an entire day
>anti awkward situations weird kid powers
>>
>>36922957
What skills?

>>36922156
Only one I can think of is extremely high spice threshold. I've eaten ghost peppers without flinching
>>
>>36922156
>the power to be annoying
>>
File: 1492899623323.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492899623323.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
My hair doesnt get wet
Right after i take a shower my hair dries instantly. Do any other red haired people have this?
>>
The power to be constantly worrying about something even the most minor shit
>>
File: WRYYYY.jpg (119KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
WRYYYY.jpg
119KB, 500x488px
I repel women from me by my presence alone, for up to about 100 square km. Even if they need to approach me, they'll fall victim to an uncontrollable urge to run in the opposite direction of my location.
No one can defeat my stand, "Dancing With Myself"
>>
I can pop my ears at will. Really good for vacations in the mountains.
>>
File: 1494438962696.jpg (40KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1494438962696.jpg
40KB, 250x239px
>>36922156

> I take great joy from shitting in public when nobody is around and have never been caught.

Don't know why it feels so good to be bad.
>>
>>36922156
I can lie and pretend to be very competent in almost any circumstance.
>>
I beam thoughts into other people's heads and make them think it's their own.
>>
>>36922156
Autist mind meld
>>
File: 1494353202047.jpg (201KB, 1400x860px) Image search: [Google]
1494353202047.jpg
201KB, 1400x860px
>>36923210
>What skills?
Language, mostly. Hyperlexia out the ass. I could read when I was two, I can rapidly acquire the ability to read in other languages, I read at a blinding pace, I have an inherent knack for etymology, I used to win spelling bees as a kid, that kind of shit. That's the biggest one. Built-in closed captions that I literally see when people speak.

Minor superpowers in music and math, too. I can see music and feel it in my body, so even though I can't read sheet music, I can do a lot by ear. Similar thing with math. Numbers, concepts, and operations correspond to color and tactile sensation, so I can sorta do the Rain Man thing. Same with time and the calendar.

I also have a really extensive memory for pretty much everything I learn. Most of it's trivia and other such bullshit, but I can recall entire paragraphs of text I read years ago, and I remember sequences of numbers or tones really easily. It's all arranged spatially and I can sorta feel around for whatever I need to remember, so brainstorming's easy. It's kind of tough to describe, but it all has a place in space and a feeling to it, and so does stuff like memories of events and dates and muscle memory, and it's all connected, and I can just feel around to acquire something because it'll be connected to some other feeling.

And I'm ambidextrous.

It's like a really minor set of superpowers that mostly only apply to academia.

>>36923471
Are they just roaches?
>>
I have a sense of humor. It's a superpower because I have autism at the same time.
>>
>>36922156

If I try I can feel movement in one hand in the other.
>>
>>36923818
Wait, what? Explain that one; it actually sounds pretty cool.
>>
i can memorize almost anything i read, and i can spit like one of those snakes
>>
I lack empathy.
>>
>>36922156
I can keep fapping after jizzing and cum 3-4 times straight before going soft
>>
>>36923897
Like if I hold both my hands out open and start flexing one open and close slowly, I feel the motion in my other hand as if it were doing it too.
>>
>>36922156
my superpower is mild spergers i can become obsessed over stuff 24/7
>>
my feets never smell. Doesnt matter if I had a 12 h shift
>>
>>36922156
>Can eat anything and usually end up losing weight
>Everything deflects off of me

I don't mean physically, but I'll give you a few examples
>back at my job
>fuck up
>boss comes in
>looks at me, drenches in cold cookign oil
>clearly my fault for knocking it over
>blames nearby coworker
>her "last strike" over skipping work
>she's fired for something I clearly did

>accidentally cause someone to drop a stack of shopping they were carrying
>apologise to me
>shout at their child for knocking their stuff over

bullying as well
>15 at the time
>piss off chad
>really piss him off
>try to annoy him constantly
>he attacks my friends instead
>acts as if it's their fault
>doesnt even acknowledge me

>still 15

>keep bullying my friend
>throw glasses of water on him
>make him cry
>my only other friend does it too but less so than me
>blaems my friend entirely
>doesnt mind me
>>
>>36922156
your superpower is either going to wear off or you are going to die from some kind of undetected cancer

have fun with that

t. fellow lanklet who knows his time is running out too
>>
>>36924288
>his feet don't have a nose
>>
>>36924288
nigga u gonna die
>>
>>36923790
>hyperlexia
>master of reading
>cannot read music sheets
huh, for some reason i thought there'd be a huge correlation between those skills
>>
>>36924649
Not even geniuses can read sheet music.
>>
>>36922156
I can make my hand feel that antsy feeling you get when you sit on it, but on purpose.
For years I've imagined it's electricity (and perhaps it is, but not lightining lol) and so have practiced to make it stronger.
>>
File: Cirno laughs when she orgasms.jpg (10KB, 305x315px) Image search: [Google]
Cirno laughs when she orgasms.jpg
10KB, 305x315px
>>36922156
When a person who is destined to be happy hears me or reads any text I write, they feel safe and cozy.
>>
I can ejaculate pretty far
>>
>>36922156

my farts have high sulphureous gases contents. that is, they're more dangerous than mustard gas
>>
>>36922156
>invisibility
I can go for weeks without anyone noticing I'm even there.

I will ocasionally abuse this power to stare at girls in public unpunished and pee in the public bathroom without getting embarassed.

Feels good to be a supervillain, man.
>>
>>36924748
>>36924649
It's because it doesn't look like the music. Sometimes the music will move down when the sheet music goes up, or it'll move laterally, and on the sheet music that's just the same note twice. No colors, either, and the shapes are way too similar to read them quickly enough, and they don't match the shape of the actual notes.

Sometimes I'll just color in sheet music if I have to use it for music theory or something.

>>36924112
That's insane. Is it just in your hands, or does it happen with other body parts, too?

>>36924288
Lucky ducky.
>>
>>36924812
>felt somewhat cozy
There are no false positives, right?
>>
>>36922156
I can drink stupid amounts of alcohol and still be fuctional.
>>
>>36922156
fatness just follows from overconsumption, you'll still get negative health effects once youth wares off
>>
>>36923962
>lack
you're blessed, anon.
>>
>>36923197
>lazy eye
really sorry. stop worrying about stuff and pray.
>>
I can make frog noises with my foreskin
>>
>>36922156
No matter how many people say they hate me tell me to kill myself I don't
>>
>>36927074
Do it ya fuckin Sally
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.