[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-NEETs, what do you do for a living?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1494121404505.jpg (82KB, 587x605px) Image search: [Google]
1494121404505.jpg
82KB, 587x605px
Non-NEETs, what do you do for a living?
>>
File: 15262976427.jpg (66KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
15262976427.jpg
66KB, 1024x576px
Student AKA the first E
>>
Wagecucking in a warehouse currently. It is not bad to be honest. I have a lot less free time, but I enjoy the weekends much more so. When I was a NEET, time just passed by aimlessly. Now I at least get a paycheck.
>>
File: fraiser-640x480.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fraiser-640x480.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
i do inspections on refineries
paid $30 an hour but still no gf
>>
Wagecuck in retail hell so I can live paycheck to paycheck. I'm starting my own business so hopefully I can get away from the hell.
>>
I'm a middle school teacher. All the young sluts are distracting.
>>
>>36922959
Teachers like you are the reason my kids are homeschooled
>>
File: 15_tf1vd4wrud.jpg (133KB, 1277x1606px) Image search: [Google]
15_tf1vd4wrud.jpg
133KB, 1277x1606px
A work at a bank and move your money around in different ways.
>>
>>36922152
student/free lance programmer/translator
>>
>>36922152
I work for a production equipment rental house in NYC
We rent out gear for video, cinema, and still productions.
In particular, I work in the lighting department testing and checking all of the lights and grip items (stands, clamps, rags for diffusing light, etc)
When I can, I get work as a Grip & Electric on production sets.
Last week I was crew for a project that GE (General Electric) commissioned. It was a training video for their employees.

Aside from that I spend my time being lonely and wishing there was a girl I could find who liked me, and who wanted to build a stable and secure relationship with another human being
Too bad I'm average looking or not confident enough or whatever the fucking problem is
>>
>>36922959
I don't know why you would have done this to yourself.
I actively avoid jobs and situations that will put me in close quarters with women, especially women I find attractive
>tfw cross the street because I see a feminine silhouette up the block
Its not their problem that they make me feel like a big disgusting waste of space when the flit their eyes over me for a second and flash a displeased look from the corner of their mouth.
Its my problem
So I have to deal with it, usually by minimizing interaction with them
>>
File: 1467831779057.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1467831779057.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>>36922152

Wage cuck for a literal fucking jew

> have to walk 5 miles to work as I can't afford a car and I walk back too
> regularly have to do unpaid overtime since if I dont I'll be fired and I'll not be able to afford rent and go homeless then
> boss literally does nothing but sit around talking to his mates
> his dad runs the place and he just gets a manager position through nepotism and does no work
> get name called by others but can't complain since they always deny it and boss likes them more

I was a NEET this time last year and fell for the "Just get a job" meme.
Don't do it lads, it's a trap.
>>
>>36922152
Currently rentier and wagecuck for extra money. Plan on becoming a soldier later this year.
>>
Software Developer desu yo
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.