[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does eliza think of ashley? has she ever commented on the issue?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1459368651030.jpg (157KB, 442x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459368651030.jpg
157KB, 442x720px
what does eliza think of ashley?

has she ever commented on the issue?
>>
None of these women are competing for /r9k/'s attention. I used to camwhore for /r9k/ and once the 15 minutes of fame is over you want to be done with it forever. You guys don't know how to be nice. The woman doesn't even have to post on /r9k/ for you to all hate her.

-stop doxxing every girl that gets /r9k/ famous
-stop spreading rumors about every girl that gets /r9k/ famous
-stop acting creepy/edgy/weird to get that girl's attention
-stop being weird/mean you actually get a chance to directly talk to her
-stop leaking your conversations with her
-stop spamming her Discord/Skype/Rabbit/Youtube/Twitch/Instagram/Tumblr/Gmail
-stop placing fake bids on her Ebay
-stop pledging to her Patreon page just to cancel at the last week

It doesn't matter how much a woman caters to you (not acting like a total slut, not acting like a total attention whore, not being cringey, etc). You guys always have to ruin it by trying to BE THE ONE THAT BREAKS HER SPIRIT!
>>
I think Eliza's youtube is actually subscribed to the ashley jones archives
>>
>>36921908
pretty sure she likes her, she made a couple of videos about Ashley a while back. no idea if they're still up, probably not.
>>
>>36921908

Don't think anyone is competing to be /r9k/'s #1. /r9k/ is a big board and people like different things. Not everyone here likes ASMR , vlogs, MUKBANG, or
>>
>>36922014
Yeah, nah.
I don't see what the issue it.
>>
Ashley's probably one of the smarter ones, she completely disappeared
>>
>>36922751

You think of women as unbreakable because of "vagina envy". You think whatever pain she goes through, it's okay because she reach out for support from her "friends" and "family". Even if she doesn't have friends she can just make a thread on /r9k/ and find some "orbiters" to make her feel better.

Stop being a jerk for no good reason and expecting normies to empathize with you. You can't stop people viewing you as a monster if you keep acting like a monster and fantasize about ruining the life of others.
>>
eliza likes anyone that will make her more famous. at least ashley doesnt have nudes and isnt a degenerate
>>
>>36922996
They're obviously not unbreakable, if that was the case I wouldn't even attempt to break them.
Also, you're making a lot of assumptions. I don't care what normies think; it's fun, and as long as I can keep it hidden from my friends and family I'll keep doing it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.