/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When were you happy? When you were little?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1492616993251.jpg (38KB, 861x827px) Image search: [Google]
1492616993251.jpg
38KB, 861x827px
When were you happy? When you were little?
>>
>>36921193
>When you were little?
No. I remember being like 10 and crying myself to sleep, but I didn't know why I was crying. I just felt empty inside.
>>
>>36921193
I was happy until I was 13 that's when all of a sudden it became difficult to talk to females
>>
>>36921193
I was happy until I had to start school. All of kindergarten, first grade, and around half of second grade I cried every morning before school and sometimes during school.
>>
I was only really happy when I got together with my mates and played tons of vidya between 04' and 07'. Looking back at pictures of me as a kid I really have the same fucking sad broken-spirited face as I do now.
>>
>>36921193
No i definitely cried a lot and hit my head against the wall and shit when i was little. I don't think there was a period of my life that was "happy" overall. Happiness is just this fleeting feeling I've been lucky enough to encounter every now and then. I don't think anyone is "happy" as baseline feeling at any point of their life because life is all about wanting things and trying to get things you think will make you happy, and also trying to cope with fear of death
>>
>>36921193
My 'spergers was really bad when I was a child, I only became self aware age 12. So my childhood was entirely happy & carefree, if overly restricted & rule bound. I haven't really felt happy since I was 12, that was the last time I ever had a friend.
>>
>>36922335
At 13 you start producing semen.
>>
>>36921193
i was happy till my 6 y.o., after that was total social isolation and extreme depression, with 10 y.o. i already developed anxiety that increased through the years
>>
I've been anxious as long as I can remember. Things have gotten increasingly worse over the years.
>>
When I was 13 and became even slightly self aware
I lost my last friends about a year prior
>>
File: 1472418577356.png (141KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472418577356.png
141KB, 375x360px
I was happy until I started HS. It all went down from there. Every day is arduous. I want to go back...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.