[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get swole /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

You owe it to the white race and to yourself to start lifting and improve your body/health
>>
>you owe this to some affiliation you have no control over
what the fuck has muh white race done for me?
fuck doing work for shit that will make me live longer.
>>
File: x8fVSc1tevuf9o1_1280.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
x8fVSc1tevuf9o1_1280.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
G L O R l O U S
>>
>>36921098
Doesn't the golden one live eternally in the shadows of his little brother?
>>
>>36921426
Can you give me some info on this?
I don't even know this dude's real name.
>>
>implying muscular bodies are attractive
Some muscle definition is nice but anything more than that is fucking gross.
>>
>>36921509
his brother
https://www.instagram.com/p/2y544nrDuG/
>>
File: Screenshot_20170429-220548.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170429-220548.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>36921426
I don't understand this maymay anon
>>
>>36921624
Yea I think that is him.

>>36921596
Have you heard of the word aesthetic? Not every muscle head has it.
>>
>>36921624
I assume they both roid, but yes his little brother is clearly more handsome.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>36921037
originalo pictali
>>
im on the way, started off by eating 3000 calories a day its really hard for me cuz im skinny and find it hard to eat lots but its been a month and i havent given up. will start working out at home once i feel like im ready, start off with beginner stuff and then maybe in the future go to the gym once i can afford it and im less nervous about going
>>
>>36921912
This sounds fantastic anon. If you are in this for the long run basically if you are doing this for health reasons you should save up some money and build a home gym. It isn't that expensive (around 100-300$ depending if you buy second hand or new) and its going to be more profitable long term.

One exercise I can recommend doing at home until you hit the gym is the planche pushup. I myself can only do one, but its a very good workout to build arm and shoulder strength.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKipsuYDGao
>>
>>36922052
thanks mate, i will save this video

and yeah i did have thoughts about creating like a mini-home gym type thing as i have the perfect area to do it in but its filled with crap at the moment so i need to wait till i can clear it before i start
>>
I don't owe shit to fuckin nobody. Get fucked.
>>
>>36922052
oh fuck just watched the video, i think itll be a long time till i could even attempt that but i favourited it anyway so i dont forget
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.