[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 6

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread. Post what you're thinking rn. Include initials.
>>
SMC,
Thank you for making me feel alive again. Better yet, thank you for making me feel like I want to keep living, even if just for a short time. I never knew someone could radiate happiness like you do. Or have the power to make others want to be better just by existing. I will never see you again but I take a part of you with me wherever I go. Maybe I am hopeless, but thanks to you I know there's beauty and goodness among people too.
>>
Life has been hell because of you. I sincerely hope that it's hell for you also.
>>
I can't get you out of my fucking head, I've dreamed about you the past few nights and I never remember my dreams. You are literally pouring your heart out to me, trying to get me back and all this shit. But I don't know what to do, I want to fuck you so badly and it'd be nice to go back to the way things were but i don't know if I can handle it. I'm torn between taking you back and telling you to fuck off for good.
>>
>>36920445
P.s. you put me thru hell so I'm giving you a taste of your medicine you cunt. I love you though.
>>
>>36920127
Dear MD

Why do you have to do this. I opened up to you and only got mockery. What kind of person does that. The funny thing is that you ignoring me is much more fucking terrible and painful than the mockery. You're a piece of shit and the reason I want to kill myself. I hate seeing you happy after everything you have done to me. I hope you die alone in a hole.

Sincerely, JB
>>
This is the first time i've written you in months.. just in case you were wondering.. guessing.. doubting. Our own thoughts and assumptions can make monsters. Sorry for taking so long to reply to your last message. I do miss you and still think about you a lot, its hard to express that to you now though as my feelings and needs change often from happy alone to daydreaming about you and everything inbetween. When I said I was busy I meant I couldnt stand looking at my phone waiting for you to reply back each time it was troubling me to do that to feel unimportant and ignored by you so I deleted the app so I wouldn't have to look at it and filled my time busy with something else. I didn't think you would message me back anytime soon. I don't know what else to say. This is as much as I feel like saying. Because what I want to feel and say to you has no foundation anymore. I wish it was there, I wish I could look at you in your eyes and feel the same thing I did the first times. I can't do that on my own now though, I need you to help me feel that. If that's even what you want? If not then i'll go back being alone and not burden either of us. I hate being needy but I need you to make me feel for you again. Feed me.

- Michael
>>
Dear robot

Never speak to me again, asshole. I'm serious this time around.

yours faithfully
fembot
>>
You know thing that I hate that's been for quite a long time now, more than anything is that I do mean hate and I dislike alot of things, and what I do hate is that I'll never be anything more than I am. and I know that.
>>
Dear L,
I love you

-M
>>
>>36921999

hey fuck off, i'm gonna speak to you again in a few weeks
>>
>>36922410
>a few weeks

You can't. I will be dead by then.
>>
>>36922584

no, you wont lmfao
>>
>>36922584
people who threaten suicide are disgusting manipulative shits senpai.
>>
Dear dear

Dear dear dear? dear dear, dear dear. Dear dear, dear dear, dear. Dear dear dear dear. Dear dear. Dear, dear dear dear. Dear, dear. Dear! Dear dear dear dear.

Dear,
Dear Dear
>>
G,

You're a fucking abusive twat and i can't believe it took me 3 years to realise it. Oh and i know you fucked an under age girl while we were together.
>>
I don't care half as much as you think I do.
-M
>>
>>36922792
Suicide? there are other deaths
>>
Dear E,
You will be with her forever.
Anon
>>
I look forward to seeing you.

Yours truly,
K
>>
KB

What the hell? I thought we were supposed to have beautiful children and travel the country together, why would you throw that all away??

Text me anytime, I think about it everyday and it drives me crazy and I'd atleast like some closure so I can move on.

JT
>>
>>36922730
Why does it have to be in a few weeks?
>>
File: 1433872728187.png (87KB, 400x459px) Image search: [Google]
1433872728187.png
87KB, 400x459px
Dear Moloch you are sooo guy dude, and little kids man? What's that bout? You use to be different way back at god school. How did you come to this? Family is all every dissoapointed in you ever since you planted lazy but on this planet of monkeys just playing just playing with all the humans here. When are you gonna grow up clean up this mess of juden you've created and build your own planet or at conquer one. Parents are giving 3 weeks notice before kicking you out and I take your place the
t. kek
>>
>>36920127
Dear L. N.

Fuck you, also, congratulations.

Sincerely, JG

Dear AH

Fuck you, also, I hope you get better. You treated me like shit but it's not your fault, you were abused much worse than you ever abused me.

Love, JG

Dear LM

You are a piece of shit and so are all your "friends" I hope you stub your pinky toe so hard it breaks. On both feet.

Regards, J.G.

Dear JC

Sorry about what happened with your job. I know the guy they're gonna replace you with is gonna be 100x more corrupt than you, and I know you're trying to get better. Say hi to your daughter in law for me.

Sincerely, JG

Dear M

You are a cuck

Love, JG
>>
>>36923189

because I still have things to deal with. I'm not emotionally ready to open that window again.
>>
>>36923237
initials?

this is an original comment robot
>>
I just want to know what is going on. None of this makes any god damn sense.

It just doesn't.

Seriously, how is this possible? What is happening?
>>
>>36923488
take a crazy guess
>>
>>36923900
M? D? P?

this is an original comment
>>
>>36924121

it's embarassing that there's so many initials you can ask for.
>>
Dear V,
Why don't you just make it clear? Either dump me (even harshly, I don't even care now) or tell me you love me so we can build a proper relationship. But don't let me floating in naught and despair, with nothing to hope for but a single text from you that would dramatically change my life for the next years.
I love you. I'm worth so much than him, can't you see? With your beautiful eyes?

Yours,
G
>>
>>36923900
o.
orinori
>>
>>36922796
Dear dearest,
deer veer in sheer fear near my queer pier, and clear tear inhabits my mere ear, but your jeer spears my rear like beer to a seer, so suck my cheer and leave this year
-dearest weir
>>
>>36924150
but it was one of them, wasn't it
>>
>>36922383
I love you too

-L
>>
Dear girl I love.

Do not leave.

T.Blue
>>
>>36924164
You have oneitis dude, no girl will love a beta.
>>
>>36920127
E

We love each other, but I think we're doomed to skinny love.

-A
>>
Dear S,

Are you only needing to take something out of your chest with this thread?

I think me to be person that it is not necessary for you if there is you in such a motivation. Because you always conclude all without me by oneself.

What is the reason why you don't want to contact personally with me?
You don't notice it being *the only* problem for us.

I always want to connect with you personally.
If I tell you the information on my Skype or Kik, will you add me?
We will be able to keep a stable relationship by solving it.
If it can not be done, our relationship no longer has a future..
Please tell me.

Somebody whom you know
>>
Dearest A,

It has been so long since we've seen one another. While you are the only girl I speak to, the only girl I have been intimate with, I have lost all feelings for you. I do not know how to tell you this. I worry that you will harm yourself if I tell you this. I need a solution
>>
File: Kebei_Jiang.png (64KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
Kebei_Jiang.png
64KB, 180x180px
I know you aren't gonna read this because you're a normie and probably never even heard of 4chan. Despite this fact, I will voice my concerns just to let off some steam.

I find you to be incredibly dull and I'm not sure what we see in one another. I probably wouldn't be seeing you if you weren't my first. With that said, I wish you'd just give me a blowjob already and let me stick it in without a condom.
>>
>>36920127
Dear TA
Ive douted, lost hope, tried everything. Yet I still distance you from me. Early on I friendzoned myself. I closed the windows you opened for me. Soon youll realize I was always there, just I needed help, and wasn't sure if I could open up more to you, or give you a fake personality like everyone else.
Love, him
>>
A,
please at least speak to me. once before i end it, at least.
i need you.
love,
R
>>
>>36924751
Initials?Initials?Initials?Initials?Initials?Initials?
>>
>>36924849
My initial is not A, what does that mean? Literally you mean that there is no more romantic emotion for A? I am not a native speaker, so I can not translate it well.
>>
>>36926450
what's wrong? what do you want to end?
>>
>>36926688
Where are you living S? America? Europe? Australia?
>>
>>36927153
Europe. And you?
>>
>>36927393
Nah, I'm Asian. Did you perceive that this is me?
>>
im totally directionless and about to snap
>>
Dear P,

I honestly have no idea what anybody and you want from me.
An apology? I can't apologize for what I did then, because the truth doesn't apologize.
I created a mirror that reflects whatever you please; surely you see that.
Maybe it had to be broken to see behind it.
All I wanted was a single kind word from any kindred spirit... but I couldn't risk knowing that nobody cared so I fled and fled.

And then it felt like witnessing the entire mechanics of the universe from the center - not invisibly, but rather totally known and also totally knowing.
Now I'm probably beginning to go insane, or it's the belated realization of how insane I've always been.
Unless my hunches were correct, in which case I'm against-the-odds unusually sane even still.
But nobody says a direct word and I am not really such a good actor to have fooled anyone, so perhaps this is schizophrenia.
Or maybe it's what happens when you really, finally see yourself for the first time?
Either way I've always tried to be harmless and prefer it that way.

All my interim writings have been a hemorrhaging - bloody olive branches - how could I not try to be provocative if I had to draw them out of me? Think of them as cussing from pain.
Moreover, what's a fox hunt without a trail?

I have no malevolent wish. I haven't been snooping and cackling. I've been as much with blinders as I can manage because the distress of everywhere is caustic.
I haven't exactly enjoyed it, though it has been both enlightening and experientially valuable - mutually I'd assume, considering the maintenance of the state of affairs.

-J

(I can't actually be the only person who got how damn hilarious it was, right? Like, if nothing else?)
>>
>>36924751
p.s.
https://youtu.be/ZbZSe6N_BXs
This song is one of my favorite songs. I sometimes listen to this song, dreaming of the day I meet you.

I can't write private information here...I'm sorry..
Is your email *still* connected with me?
I will inform you of my Skype or Kik information there.

If we are chatted together.. I can send a message at any time when you are lonely.
>>
>>36920358
this hit me hard. how can i see this person
>>
>>36920127
E.
I put all of my faith into you, but you have chosen to forsake me and everything I've invested into our bond in pursuit of vain ambition. I choose keep at this pathetic ordeal, but I've known for the past two years that everything you've once felt for me has long rotted away, replaced by a deranged pretense. It took me long to swallow, but it is now evident that we are held together through habit alone. I know, now, and thus return your indifference. You've grown independent and distant from me, and I've had my role to play, but I am still in a most pathetic state, so I need you. Till then, I shall keep latching onto you like a parasite, knowing that you still hold a shred of value for our friendship. Regardless, I sincerely pray that I may one day find a way to free myself from this miserable purgatory, if only to escape from the deranged shitfest we used to call friendship and rid you of my bothersome presence. A presence that you are forcefully holding onto in favor of memory and habit alone. Your will is waning, and it gets more evident by the year, but you are still my only friend. All That I require is that I find someone else capable of tolerating my abhorrent self, so that I may at last end this to the benefit of both. Time has strained us both to the point of no return, and though I know of you more than any other, as you know of me more than any other, we have grown to be strangers. I wish for circumstances to have been different, but it is too late now, and the fault lies equally in both.

Regards, D
>>
db,

if you were dead or still alive, I don't care.
just go and leave this all behind, cuz I swear...I don't care.

p.s. i'll be hiking the mountain we climbed tomorrow with my friend. things are getting better and I'm finding myself again. you didn't destroy me as bad as I thought I'm finally getting happy again.

md
>>
Dear best friend,

There hasn't been a day I didn't think of you.
Sometimes I wonder if you still lurk r9k
and if you will see this and know its meant for you
or if maybe you got your life together and became a normie.
I hope you're doing good in life.
I miss you.
>>
I want to know which one of you has a god damn penis. Which one of you girls are a trap?

The hints have all said it's Kitty Bunny... but it could just be "Rabbit", as in LM. L is very pretty and I would be extremely surprised if she was intersex.

Same for Kitty Bunny. Where does she put it if she is? You guys keep bringing up Ace Ventura. You bring up Clerks 2. So... what I'm thinking is if it's KB or LM... they are tucking for the pictures.

It can't be MM, at least I don't think it could be. You guys posted hints that the Dark vampire kitty is just a kitty. You post a black cat with 2 roosters and stuffed rabbits with dicks.

So, either you are all coordinated in your fucking with me (including my own parents), one of these girls have a penis.

The only "girl" I know has a penpen is TN. I knew she did when I was flirting with her online, I just didn't care. At the time I was extremely depressed and felt extremely underappreciated. I literally chose at random someone on my friends list to talk to. I had absolutely NO interest in them. Never. I was seriously just wanting positive attention for once :(

I have no desire to be with a girl that has a penis or a guy with a dick. At all. Even in a threesome, there should only be one dick. It's suppose to be my fantasy after all, right?
>>
>>36920445
>>36920470
what are your initials?

spicy fucking oregano
>>
>>36920127
you are a shit NEET whose the self-esteem is lower than your standards
i feel so sorry for you to be a mediocre person.
I hope someday you will change for better and find a dream for yourself.
>>
>>36928944
Originally asking why you want to know
>>
Dear DS,

I have been e-stalking you for a while now. Hope you don't mind.

Yours truly,
anon
>>
>>36929149
originally responding because I can relate
>>
>>36928780
>that schizoposter is back
>>
>>36929205
I'm J. You can relate as me or the person I'm talking about?
>>
Dear Sam,
We had so much in common and i was so excited to get to know you and finally be close to someone. I feel like things could've been so much more different than the way they went. I wish you would give me answers or at least just tell me what you feel. I wonder if you think of me still.
>>
>>36929152
Eat ass dhrvf
>>
>>36929384
I'm gonna guess that you aren't him. And if you are, you don't really mean that.
>>
>>36929259
ah never mind then, but the person you're talking about if you're wondering

bad feels all around
>>
>>36929558
Well fuck em. You should move on from them
>>
>>36920127
Dear 4chan,

I'm deeply ashamed to know that I'm the same gender as most of you. If I had any more mental trauma I would've changed that by now.

Seriously, here you all are wallowing in your own misery and venting all your pent-up aggression in pathetic rants and pointless threads hoping that something will magically become better. It's not. Get off your ass and actually live your life for once, you wasted your childhood and now the sands of adult life will soon slip through the hourglass. And what have you done? Fall for an illusion of your own doing. There is no 'love' on the internet, only loneliness in company. Without physical proximity a relationship cannot exist.

I have faith that there is still some time left for most of you, so please, get off this site and never come back. Throw out your past misconceptions. Take a stand for yourself. Be a man.

Up yours,

TT
>>
>>36929603

Finally some truth. I thought I was alone on this.
>>
Dear S,

I have one request for you..

I have emailed you several times so far, but most of them have been ignored. I have terrible fear of email since then.. I don't want to be thought to be the person that I am strange by you.

If I email you, please be sure to respond. Promise me..
If you promise, please give me your last reply here. If I could confirm it, I will email you tonight.
>>
I keep fucking up sorry. I might not seem to care for you but I am just really insecure about being with people and being open about personal topic. It took me a while to trust someone again after all those years of isolation and rejection. I just hope what we had together doesn't fade away. I really want to see you again but I don't think you want or seem to want someone like me around. I can understand that. My past hasn't done well with people and I can be very rough around the edge when I get fed up. I'm trying so much to put what I had experienced terribly behind me to keep on looking forward. I just don't believe that I have any kind of future in life. All I can do is blame myself for my own selfishness and the bad luck I had to deal with growing up. I regret it every now and then. In the end I did not had the chance to confess what was on my mind for real. I am sorry to keep this from you. Because I know you won't feel the same way and I would end up hurting you and disappointing you. I had to fake a prideful personality just to not be seen as weak by people though I suffer horribly inside even when I try to keep the pressure of life.

My biggest regret would have to not experience any kind of love nor couldn't give it. It is OK, I don't have any grudge against you because it would end up hurting myself even more. The only thing I ask is to not believe the nasty shit that someone might say about me. Because that person is deceptive and might be dishonest. Please trust my word. That some shit that might be told to you might not be the reality of anything and you shouldn't be forced to believe it so take it at face value.

As for the rest, I am sorry I wasn't courageous enough to get this through you. I feel love as pain and I really have a hard time dealing with feelings. I just hope you do not hate me for being this way.
>>
P,

Congratulations on graduating. Really, I mean it, I know you worked hard. I had a feeling it meant you'd be going back home and leaving me behind. I guess it hurts a little bit knowing that you knew it too and didn't care, but trust me I've been through way worse and got over that pretty fast. Kinda sucks that we just stopped talking, but I guess there's not much to say anyway. Have a nice life,

M.
>>
C
It's not like I don't get it. You've been screwed over your whole life and you're in a shitty situation right now, and if I had to guess the reason you're acting so distant is because you don't think I can do this.
But, fuck, I need you to encourage me here, to tell me that you want this as badly as I do. You're my source of strength in this world and if I can't be sure my feelings are returned there's no way I can keep this up forever, so please open up to me.
R
>>
File: 6482564.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6482564.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
Dear D,

Shut the fuck up you goddamned normalfag $2 can't buy you shit stop acting like I blew half my bank account on that fucking game. It's fun, so fucking what if I like to play it? Christ sakes. This is coming from the guy who spent $4000 on a gaming PC to run Fallout 4. Go fuck yourself.
Love you.

Sincerely, G

>pic related
>>
>>36929641
Initials please

original Vanessa original
>>
>>36929437
My name is da/ sm probably not him but ive had stalkers here before
>>
>>36929874
Nope not him then.
>>
>>36929838
Someone I know irl by the initials of V.
>>
Anonette, having you again has made me realize how much better off I was without you.
>>
>>36929919
Whats their last names intital?

orignal analrigona
>>
>>36929990
D.

onigiri.
>>
Your immaturity was overwhelming. It became obvious the longer we spoke that you never intended on actually accomplishing anything you had planned. Saying is not the same as doing by any means, and procrastinating to the extent of which you did is equivalent to not doing it, although you seemed to believe otherwise. You talked in circles trying to justify your laziness. It was unbearable and I could no longer tell if you were fully cognizant of what you were doing or if you really believed your own bullshit. Because of this I had to leave.

Manipulation takes different forms, you're a liar and an over emotional mess.
Your lack of confidence, lack of self awareness(another thing you absurdly seemed to believe you had plenty of), victim complex, and the fact that you're an all around push-over, lazy, racist, oddly narcissistic, emotional person caused me to leave. We are not compatible and it was not meant to be.

I'm a terrible/pathetic person too though, not trying to act like I'm not guilty of any of the flaws I see in you. I'm being too much of an asshole now, but I just needed to vent.
>>
>>36930086
Her name?

Original plan properly p
>>
>>36929603
>>36929633
dear samefag

youre not fooling any no-one

love anon
>>
>>36930294
initials?
329rpjokmsdpoijefkmdp
>>
File: 1468730614660.jpg (38KB, 706x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468730614660.jpg
38KB, 706x720px
Dear S

I have known you for not long, but I can tell you're an awesome person. I'm glad to have meet you, the time we spend together is magical.
Maybe it's just me feeling down that's making me feel this way, I hope that's all it is.
Sorry.

Love T
>>
>>36930446
What are your initials?
I'll admit mine if you're the person I was writing too, but if not, I don't want the actual person to come across this.
>>
Darling this mountain will only get steeper so sit right in the back seat and down another bottle of ether. Its been a long time coming since i took my first steps. Its hard to breathe but ill keep my pace. Half way across the country and i still cant find my fucking way. What am i, lost? Exclaimed the blind man but with the light as his guide he still found his way back around. Inhale a few breaths of smoke. I wish i could say i had a backup plan incase A doesnt go so well but im the kinda bastard that packed up and left hell. Now if onpy i can get rid of these bags. Filled with sawdust and rope maybe ill just draw the chord over the overpass and fly. Been 20 something years and my life just started. Dear a j m t j a whoever the fuck else, go die in the dirt where you left me.
>>
Dear E.

You're as fickle and immature as they come, but the chaos made me feel alive. I learned alot. No regrets. Get fucked though.

G
>>
>>36930294
That's a lot if anger, how long did the relationship last?
>>
Dear Grandma (JB)

I'm so sorry I can't actually ever tell you this. I'm bi, I'm not rasist, despite how I act around you. I understand it's just how you grew up, and you're older, but I just can't hate people. Isn't that what you told me when I was young? That God doesn't want us to hate anyone?

I'm sorry I hate myself, and I'm sorry I look happy even when I'm not. I don't want you to worry about me. You have enough to deal with with dad going to Mexico and all.

I love you.

- Your oldest grandson, JCB II
>>
>>36930708
NH

Orgy
>>
Dear Paul,

I remember being more fun, and outgoing. I remember having a personality. I remember when I could talk to you, and there wouldn't be any awkwardness.
I don't talk to you anymore because I hate the person I have become. I hate how depressed I am. I hate how this shithole has warped my personality, and destroyed what was left of it. I hate how lazy I've become.

Sometimes I cry over losing the friendship that we had. 10 years man. 10 years thrown away because I'm too much of an autist to open up to you, and tell you what is actually wrong with me, but a small part of my is kinda happy that I did. You are living your life to its fullest.
I don't want to drag you down, and keep you back from accomplishing your potential.
But don't worry, we will still play league now and again, and wait in silence while the game loads.

I'm not killing myself because I don't want to put you ( if you still care ) and my family through it.
I'm glad you've revived your friendship with Ois. You needed it, because I wasn't there when you needed me.

t. Conor
>>
>>36930708
S (I'm 99% sure i'm not the person you're writing to, but curious nonetheless.)
>>
>>36924353
it was
>>36924187
no, sorry
>>
>>36931018
>>36930949
Not who I was writing too.

>>36930931
It was not that long of a relationship. We just moved very fast, and perhaps having such strong feeling about this person so quickly is just being over dramatic, but it was a very emotionally draining relationship.
>>
>>36931170
anon you sound like you're bi polar or borderline. If you're that resentful and emotional drained, theres something fucked up going on at your end unless there was some serious mental abuse going on.
>>
This one nags at my mind years later.

Dear CH

You were my first actual love and some of the most fun times of my life. The hoops you jumped through for me was never really appreciated and im sorry for that. Im glad that youre always willing to keep in contact with me, but I cant bear myself to get back in touch with you. Ive gone nowhere. You've found so much success with life and you make it look effortless. Youre perfect. I would have to work at myself for years to be comfortable around you again. Were getting old so that boat has probably already sailed.

Lyfc

Nrgh
>>
Dear Bunny,

what's going on, why don't you want to talk to me anymore, have i gotten that boring?
i can't accept that you're just doing homework
when you say you want alone time, that just means you want not-me time, right?
who do you talk to as you fall asleep, do you not care that i feel insecure
my recent breakdowns have been because of our distance and lack of communication, i just want you to tell me the truth

-Kangaroo
>>
>>36931170
thanks for taking the time to reply anyway :) hope u don't have this weighing on your mind for too long.
>>
>>36930708
M
organiginal
>>
>>36922861
Neither do I.

H.
>>
>>36931529
Nope

I'm starting to feel bad about my post and how some people have assumed it's about them. My intention was to vent into the void. The person had good qualities as well, I was just focusing on what pissed me off when I thought about them at the moment.
>>
>>36932040
It's rather surprising how many guilty conscience lurk these in reply if you're vague.
>>
Dear A,
I regret not telling you how I felt. I wanted you to know how much I loved you, to tell you how much I was dying to be with you, but I was too afraid to be rejected. I didn't want to ruin things between us. If I could go back in time, I would change everything. I would try to muster the courage to tell you that I felt you were the one for me, to tell you that I love you more than I have ever loved someone.
I can't bare this pain anymore. I miss you so fucking much.

-M
>>
>>36930294
I feel like I just read my biography.
>>
>>36932569
me too m8, it could be any robot though
>>
>>36924164
>I'm worth so much than him, can't you see?
It almost made me vomit.
>>
A,
You are so fucking hot. It's seriously unfair. I think you know what you're doing to me. You know I'm in a relationship. If you want me to know that you're interested just tell me. Don't keep trying to get me to cheat. If I cheat then I'm the bad guy. If you'd just tell me then I could figure out what to do. Stop looking me in the eyes like that. Stop touching my waist like that. Just tell me your intentions and let me actually respond.
>>
>>36920127
Dear P,
Stop talking to yourself. It is scaring me. I don't want another suicide attempt. I want my sister back.
-G
>>
>>36929371
If youre sill here my name is Sam... post initial senpai
>>
Dear S.
I know i haven't seen you in almost 5 years, but I still think about you from time to time. I know it's wrong and we could never be together, but I still have feelings for you. I try not to be an emotional person but that doesn't work with you. I know you're bad for me, sorry for being a beta after you broke up with me.

I hope your life sucks without me, i know you could care less what I think and you probably never think about me. When you were in the hospital I didn't feel bad for you, I didn't really care. Hope you have fun with your boyfriends that treat you like trash, I tried to be nice and gave you my everything. You're a fucking idiot, S you have to be one of the lowest IQ people I've ever met. But I loved you, maybe i still do. Those feelings are pointless though, maybe in a few more years you'll stop pooping into my head. You said you want me to be happy, I don't want the same for you though

I hate you
>>
Dear M,

Il a ignore meme les chances que j'ai suggerees.
Je l'abandonne. Je n'ai pas de regrets.
C'est tout ce que toi attendiez.

Je suis impatient de toi voir a Paris.
Et je vais probablement tomber amoureux de toi.
>>
F,
I wish you would take care of yourself. You have so much potential. You're an incredible artist and a cool person and I wish you wouldn't do these things to yourself. It's so sad to see someone so cool making their life so hard for themselves.

C,
I wish I was as talented as you. Please don't leave me behind after uni. I want to always be playing music with you. I promise I'll do my best to keep up.

G,
Sort your self out dude and reform STC for fucks sake.

Lots of love,
GS
>>
>>36920127
Dear Jake,
How do you feel about your big brother being a fucking failure?
-A
>>
>>36930294
You sound like the mean one in the relationship.
>>
>>36930844
more initials than g pls respond right now immediately
>>
>>36930294
>writing a letter instead of saying it to their face

are you immature or just delusional? that person was probably acting like a fucktard around you because they didn't care. i don't think you meant anything to them. and you couldn't have been someone who had his head on straight otherwise you would've earned his/her respect.
>>
To whoever it may concern,

Hey guys, me again. We don't speak too often now that the semester is done, but I'd just like to thank the three of you for at least pretending to like me. It really made life a bit more bearable. Let's face facts, in awkward, ugly, difficult to talk to, and stupid. You guys were the the closest things to real friends I've had in a long time, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. But I'm tired now; I don't know how much I've got left in me. Thanks for everything, I'm sorry I let you all down.

Cheers

CK
>>
>>36920358
If only we could all be smc
>>36920445
Wtf if you want to fuck someone dont tell them to fuck off
>>36922981
>>36924164
Wew slow down there bros
>>36927557
We all are arent we
>>36929107
Op btfo
>>36929635
Its 2017 who uses email
>>36929641
You sound great anon I honestly think they would understand
>>36930294
Ur being an asshole (and very smart which could make it harsher) but at least they probably wont read it
>>36930639
Y-you too t
>>36932118
Bingo
>>
Dear D
Youre a total bro tier friend and Im glad Ive got to know you. Im also very sorry you have to hear all my bitchy cryings from time to time and my constant grunts and rumblings but I hope I compensate it with some houmor and stuff.
O
>>
File: boyogoi.jpg (121KB, 1015x825px) Image search: [Google]
boyogoi.jpg
121KB, 1015x825px
>>36920127
dude hell, I'm 30 something and thinking FRIEDNS is bretty based the second time around. My life uscks
>>
K,

I really miss you. I miss going to sleep next to you and I miss holding your hand. I miss your smile, and I miss your affection. This life fucking sucks without you. You aren't going to be around to be with me when I become a successful touring performing artist, or to be with me as I rise the ranks at (insert huge financial firm). You also won't be around to see me become happier then ever before. This is terrible.

Maybe sometime we can reunite, but until then, just remember that I held onto Dollop, and I sleep next to it every single night because you gave it to me.

I miss you, and I love you. Please come back.

-M
>>
>>36933222
D'accord je vais te suivre ;) et toi quoi de neuf? Les amours ca va?
>>
>>36920127
LG,

I'm not that good at expressing my emotions and feelings, so I'll just come right out and say it, I like you. Not to the point of infatuation as I have with other girls in the past, but more of like a growing attraction. I don't really know how to put it, maybe kind of like we started out as friends, but after awhile we kind of realized that there's something a bit more to it.

I don't know.

I just really like how calm I am around you and how easy it is for me to talk to you. There's no anxiousness, no nerves, no butterflies in my stomach, no forced smalltalk, nothing other than just being calm, and you're honestly the first woman who has ever made me feel that way. Maybe it's because I've had more time to spend around you and get to know you, but again, who knows.

I also like how nice you are to me. So far you are the only person who has ever bought me dinner, has ever offered me a ride home, and has ever been as interested as you have in what I have to say. It really makes my day when you ask me questions about how I've been doing and what sort of things I've been doing outside of work. I mean, no one else cares to ask me those things. Even when the questions you ask are work related it makes me happy. And it seems like you trust me as well with how candidly and openly we talk.

Of course, I wish I could tell you these things in person, but I have a feeling they aren't reciprocal. I don't know though, maybe the feelings are reciprocal because that's what AM has been subtly suggesting.

I'll never know unless I ask though, right?

Sincerely,
TL
>>
>>36933393
To be honest I would like to return to 2015
>>
The best thing in the world to me right now would be to lay my head on your chest and sleep. I don't want to argue, I don't want to struggle with you, I just want to be happy. I can't tell you this anymore though. It's up to you. I pursued you enough, until I was exhausted. I still feel exhausted in my bones. Let me rest on you please. My instinct isolate myself is too strong. I miss when all I wanted was to interlock our fingers and hold you. The adult me and the cynicism in me tells me that's gone and I start to feel like I feel nothing, like nothing can hurt me and that feels good and I don't need you I just need myself and I take it in and feel stoic and at alleviated even in my hurt. Please tell me I'm wrong. Please prove me wrong.

D.M.
>>
I only regret that your replacement will complain about being pissed on more than you

CMM
>>
Dear D,

Fuck you for ruining my high school years. Any chance at a good education was shattered as soon as I talked to you, you fat leech.

I hope your rich parents realise what a faliure you are and suffocate you in your sleep.

Dear M,

Thanks for helping me realise what an awful person D was. If it wasn't for you I'd probably still think he's my best friend and not have any idea how badly he affected my life.

I love you so much.
>>
>>36930294
Hello MNL
>>
I know it will never work again. But I love you, M.

We've been down this road enough times to know that you'll always cheat, or hide or lie about something important, and then leave. We both know I'm important, but just not that important, to you. We both know you'll hurt me again. We both know you feel like shit when you do. We both know I'll say true, but very hurtful things, because I can't help myself, and they'll rattle around in your head for days or weeks or months, maybe forever. Because we both know I know you better than literally anyone else, including your family. We both know I'll be sorry, but not really sorry, because I'll have told the truth. And we both know you'll never forgive me for having said them, because you're inherently more concerned with your feelings than mine at every turn. You can't help it. It's only a matter of time.

I wish I could explain to you that it starts with you. That the cycle always starts with you doing something godawful and then holding it against me. Because you can't deal with what you've done, but you can't help doing it again, either.

We both know we love each other. Whatever that weird metaphysical connection that kept us abreast of what the other was thinking and feeling and doing (and who we were doing) is gone, but the connection itself isn't. It never will be.

We're on the same level, you and I. We know each other inside and out. We know what the other is thinking instantly and without doubt based on a word, a glance, something done by the other. We know just what to say to make the other laugh, a rare quality since we're both extremely picky and hard to rouse. It's matched only by our preternatural ability to make each other angry or wound each other. We know just what to say.

We have that unspoken bond. We always will.
1/3
>>
>>36936016
I still want you. That will never change. I think we both know at this point it won't change on your end, either. It's never changed when one of us got fat, was sick, hadn't showered. I know that's why you don't want to meet in person or start talking in any medium other than text again and I don't blame you. Because we both know we've been down that road before. We start out as friends. We tell each other we hate each other during sex. We talk about our fantasies of other people while we fuck. We take out all the hurt and agony and anguish and rage on each other's bodies. And after a certain point, it will all be too much again. And we'll collapse into talking about how we don't want to share each other, how no one else compares, how great it would be if we got married and ran off to the country and had a farm together.

But the fact is, it never works, does it? No. Because your calling is exactly where you are, where you're headed. And mine? I'm still looking for a spot to land, but I've got the siren song, too. You know this. You know I won't give it up for you. I can't.

Because you won't give up others for me. 2/3
>>
>>36936032
But even worse, so much worse, you won't give up your lies. You won't give up your pathological inability not to snap and start ranting about something horrible, or picking at me over something you know damn well will make me turn purple with rage and eventually cry, begging you to stop, trying like hell to walk away and slam the door and failing and coming back five minutes later because I don't understand.

Because I don't, M. I don't understand how you can keep doing this. To me, to us, to yourself. To keep hurting someone who so obviously loves you, who after all these years of bullshit is still willing to calmly sit down and look you in the eye and tell you, "This is how I'm feeling. This is what I think might work. Can we meet somewhere in the middle? What do you think?" And to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you feel the same way about me, that you love me beyond all reason, that you'll always miss me when I'm gone, and yet somehow you don't remember that, and you can sit there playing your fucking guitar or video games until I leave again in rage and disgust.

I'll never get it, M. Not ever. How you can keep throwing us away.

But I'm done trying to make you care enough to stop. You are who you are. You'll never change.

I love you anyway.

H.
>>
Dear Anyone

I am so lonely

- JC
>>
Dear SP,

It didn't have to turn out that way. I'm disappointed, with both you and myself. But it was good and I learned a lot. Yet I am feeling as if I've lost some part of me that I am still trying to recover. Though, regardless of whether it was a good experience or not, I have to deal with the fallout now. It's quite troublesome; those feelings of loneliness I had before you have amplified in strength. Despite that, I don't know if I regret it or not. If I could, I'd like to make things right again. But I know you wouldn't want to. I don't think I will ever have a decent conversation with you again, but I sure would like to.

Yours sincerely,
YX
>>
>>36936016
>>36936032
>>36936043
this is all relatable. i'm in a similar situation, but we deserve a better love. people like your m don't truly change. move on and find someone who knows how to love you.
>>
>>36936052
jesus christ, is that you? I'm sorry you're lonely, here's a (you)
>>
Dear LB,

I know you won't read this, and I am writing with that in mind. I know you wanted to leave me, but you gave me a second chance. I thought I really wanted a second chance in that moment, but I think maybe you were right; it might be time to move on. I'm glad we're giving us another go during this transitional period, but I think once we've settled into our new arrangements that we might be better off apart.

There are a lot of things that I have yet to experience on my own before before I get to old to enjoy them. And I know the same goes for you. And while I think you may regret it if we go out separate ways, I know we probably aren't meant to be together forever, at least not in the same way we are now.

You did and said some pretty hurtful things, and now that they are settling in, I'm quite unsure that things will ever be the same. The things that you said really did serve as a wake-up call though, and for that I am thankful. I've been wanting to make a change in my life for a while, and I've been unhappy with who I am for longer.

All I can do now is work on improving the parts of myself that im dissatisfied with and hope that that has a positive effect on us. If it doesn't, at least I'll be more prepared for a future on my own.

Regardless of what happens, I'll never regret the time we've spent together and I'll value you forever.

I hope that we can always stay friends, and partners in crime.

Love,
BB
>>
Dear CH,

Congratulations.

You've ruined all other friendships I had, even online ones just because you couldn't handle it that I had ONE thing that was better than your equivalent.

You're an insecure tosser and honestly, you need help.

Stop rubbing your wealth in everyone's face, because it's your parent's money so you just look like a spoiled brat.

Stop trying to become some sort of model to fuel your ego, because that's huge enough already.

I still hate you, but I can understand that you did what you did because you're just insecure and I understand, but I will never forgive you for putting me in this situation I am now with no friends.

I never thought anyone would go to such lengths just to ruin someone else's social life. That's a serious problem you have and you need to sort your shit out.

I hate you so much but I also want you to get better, because despite how awful you were to me, I know deep down you're a nice person.
>>
Dear Julie
I wish i could just shower you with pleasure right now. I know you're probs not interested in me but I lust after everything that is you. I wish I could express this to you but I fear for how you'd react. Maybe one day you and I will get together. One can only hope...
-J
>>
Hey M

Thanks for letting me touch your titties and finger you vagoo.
Thanks for letting me see a woman naked for the first time
Thanks for everything

And sorry for being such an asshole, you were my first ""girlfriend"" I guess and I just didnt know how to handle it. It makes me frustrated and sad. If I ever get to see you again, I will apologize.

I am just a lonely depressed guy who wants to believe someone cares about me, because sometimes I feel that I am completely alone in this world and for a second I believed someone gave a shit about me.

From I
>>
>>36936158
For the record, I did actually say a lot of this shit to his face. But it's nice to vent once in a while because I have no one to vent to anymore.
>>
T. bev
I fucking miss you. I hate the silence.
S.
>>
>>36934030
Merci, M.
Je te enverrai de DM plus tard.
Y
>>
SP

I don't think you remember me, we used to be friends on facebook and we had one or two classes together. I have reoccurring dreams of you, I think you're a gorgeous person. Your demeanor, your looks, your personality, everything about you is angelic.

CB
>>
Hi, H.

It would be nice if I knew you better. You seem very interesting. But I don't think it will happen. I don't suppose I'll be seeing you any more, so I think this affection from my end will end soon. Maybe if I had more courage, had less reservations, I would take a first and final initiative. But I don't think that'll be possible. Anyway, it's not a big deal. It's not really terrible if I don't manage to act on my feelings this time, I think. In time, I will forget. I just wanted to say this though, just so I can get my feelings in order for myself. Good luck next year.

J
>>
>>36933121
I really don't want you to be happy tho. I also hate you too.
>>
>>36936109
I know, Anon. Thank you just for letting me know I'm not alone.

In case it helps/you weren't aware -

This is pretty much exactly how the entire thing went down in 3 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL7B2z56ziQ

Actually helped a lot.
>>
>>36920127
C,

It feels good to have met you. Even in a short time you brought a lot of laughter to my life. Even if I never see you again, and perhaps I won't, I will never our friendship. It felt good to find somebody with similar enough interests and values. There was a romantic tension I would've been stupid not to notice, and you came to me at a time I felt lonelier than I had in years to fill a void that maybe I still have. Maybe in another time, another place, something would've come out of it, but I won't tarnish our friendship with regrets or speak ill of my current partner. For now, a companion was enough. So I thank you

H
>>
D,

You started out as just another face in the crowd of people I met out there. I'm shocked at how close we've gotten over the years, how naturally it all flowed despite a continent having been between us for the last four years. You're truly one of my favorite people to talk to. I never feel like I search for words around you, and you know how to balance the serious advice/emotional support/telling me to chill out continuum better than most women I've known. You're a fucking amazing friend.

That said, I'm really worried about you. I found that thing you wrote last week and you're not wrong, this is getting over-the-line and fast. I hope you know it isn't because there's anything between us more than friendship - or at least, not anything that would work or last or be worth ruining anything over - but just because ultimately, you're with the wrong person.

I struggle with how to tell you this, even with how open we are with each other. I like her. I like the two of you together. She's done nothing wrong. She adores you. You two are obviously well-suited in so many ways.

But for some reason that I can't quite put my finger on, you're still not happy. You're bored, you're unfulfilled, and you're too paranoid and disconnected to either just settle down or work on figuring out why you're dating someone you don't respect.

I just went through a fucking horrible breakup. You know this. I'm really vulnerable right now and I'm not gonna lie, this level of support from someone like you feels really good right now, and there's enough distance between us that I don't have to give real intimacy or deal with any problems. It's pretty much perfect for me, and I'm not hurting anyone on my end.

But you? You have another person to consider. One who would be HORRIFIED if she knew.

Goddammit, I'm going to have to stop talking to you, aren't I?

Fuck.

LC
>>
Hey Z,

Shit went down. I think I'm gonna end it with S.

I hope you still want me.

I think I'm obsessed with you.

A
>>
I wish you would show more enthusiasm in our relationship
>>
>>36933393
I want to fuck her but she's a bitch. We have a very interesting past to say the least
>>
M,

I want you to know that you're the best thing in my life. I'm so in love with you, and I don't know if you're in love with me as well, but I don't want to lose you, never. The day I see you, I'll hold you and will never let you go. Just to let you know that you're not a problem to me, you're my sanity, I'm having the most happy moment in my whore meaningless life, thanks to you and for being here all the time and I love so much for it, truly. I will never fail, and as we both promised, we both will never fail, cause if we fail, we'll be lost without each other. I don't know if you'll read this, but if you do, you must know that you're my love, my only love, ym everything, I'll fight for you, and I will protect you, always.

You and me, two bakas. ;)
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.