[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all you gotta do is go up and ask her out Is it really this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2699.png (251KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2699.png
251KB, 500x375px
>all you gotta do is go up and ask her out

Is it really this simple? Can i really just go up to some random girl and ask her out?
>>
I think that's an American thing?

Do people do that here in the UK? I've never heard of it, sounds terrifying
>>
Of course it is. There's nothing stopping you from walking up to her and start conversation.

The obstacle, the challenge, is your fear and self-doubt. We think we're ugly, we have horrible social skills, etc and it shows.
>>
>Can i really just go up to some random girl and ask her out?
If you're attractive, yes.
Otherwise it's best you talk to them first and establish your acquaintance first.

But it really is as simple as just asking them out.
>>
>>36919779
Yes you can, but to get her to accept will take rapport, charm, and other things we lack.
>>
>>36919779
Yup, it really is that simple. Just see if she shows signs of interest in you, like touching you, hugging you, and doing other various things like talking to you frequently and being super friendly. Usually if more than one of these occurs, shes into you. Also, no "w-w-would you b-be my girlfriend?", just be like "hey, wanna go out for a date sometime?" or "hey, wanna hangout?", play it cool.
>>
>>36919972
Also on a side note, its best you build a friendship first instead of head on going into dating. Not just randomly go up to a girl and ask her out, unless if your a chad.
>>
>>36919779
i did this dont do this
>>
>>36919779
first you have to be yourself
>>
>>36919972
Thanks, anon. Now I know how to ask the important question.

>now i just need a grill to tell this to ;(
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.