[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you read this God

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: sad_frog.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
please take me home. I think that I have suffered enough and there seems to be no happy end for me anymore.

I am not able to kill myself so please do me a favour and take me home my creator. I'm not not gonna make it in this purgatory.
I have even lost my faith in you but please let me in your arms and take me home.
>>
It's not going to happen because there is no god. If you want to quit just shoot yourself.
>>
ALMOST HEAVEN
>>
I'll be going home
>>
>>36919164
But who was heaven
>>
File: su.jpg (59KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
su.jpg
59KB, 500x250px
>>36919161
>mfw the devil tries to hinder my salvation

Please god let me in, I just want to feel your warmth again. I am already dead inside so just bring me home. There is no life left in me.
>>
>>36919273
You've never felt god's warmth and you never will. Shoot yourself and be done with it sissy.
>>
mfw god actually browses 4chan and offs this guy
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>36919116
Could you be any gayer?
>>
nowa days you come into threads just to see how many know it alls can pile into a single digital space at any given time.
>>
>>36919311
Just remember those memories you cant remember anymore. Just before entering the limbus, the last kiss.
But I guess the devil cant remember it anymore.

>>36919318
that's my only wish. just take me home god. You must have seen that I am a good soul.
>>
try living with ibs.
there is nothing you can really eat because it have some type of dairy in it.
>protain shakes have milk in them
>>
>>36919415
You can prep them with water you fat fuck
>>
>>36919441
>fat
>5'7/140lbs/male/cerebral palsy
my body turns dairy into shit.
>>
>>36919415
try living with the deep desire to go back home
>>
>>36919116
>>36919273
Keep your faith and seek help in this world so you may enjoy the next.
>>
>>36919510
There are dairy free protein drinks you excuses making lanky manlet piece of shit
>>
>>36919415
I haven't eaten animal products for 10 years. Stop being lazy and eat some fucking vegetables, grains, nuts and fruit.
>>
>>36919328
Le gay xd shut up underage faggot
>>
>>36919517
do that EVERYDAY.
i just wanna be 16 again and be with my friends and my waifu and her friends and and..
if had gun, would end it long ago.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.