[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find out what happens next on R 9 K

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 4L_8bRyOh0f.jpg (126KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
4L_8bRyOh0f.jpg
126KB, 750x900px
Find out what happens next on
R 9 K
>>
>>36919074
>he fell for the /pol/ meme
S T A Y T U N E D
>>
>>36919074
I'm against feminists and whores and I look fine. I don't hate them I just wish they wouldn't pretend to not be a whore, and also I get mad when they are ready to settle down even though women who fuck a lot are not marriage material and they can't go back and unfuck all those guys.
>>
Nothing. Not even normies are stupid enough to fall for such shitty bait, not to mention that misogyny is a stale meme.
>>
Shitty camera and acne. He is in the upper percentile of genetics. But men need to be suitable providers too. Get a job and a haircut and he could score mad pus
>>
>>36919074
>being ugly makes your opinion wrong
>>
>>36919236
considering his opinion is based on him not being ugly ya it does
>>
>>36919214
>He is in the upper percentile of genetics.
> he could score mad pus
Hahahahahaha hahahaha
holy shit
>>
File: 1493922591081.gif (2MB, 498x221px) Image search: [Google]
1493922591081.gif
2MB, 498x221px
>>36919074
>I want to make fun of someone for being ugly but don't want to seem like a douchebag
>hmmm let me put a fake caption over an ugly person's picture that way I can make fun of this guy's "opinions"!
ha what a loser amiright guys?
>>
>>36919463
You're actually right.
Thanks for opening my eyes
>>
>>36919074
This is a good reason not to upload pictures of yourself to the internet. Somebody will take your face and then make a fake screenshot of you looking like an asshole.
>>
>>36919508
>tfw a pic of me circulates on /b/
>>
>>36919214
dude
no jawline
greasy hair
jew nose
(what ever that hand pose is)
garbage facial structure
and headphones (indicating he is a gamer)

>he could score mad pus
i like optimism but dont be delusional
>>36919463
guess your right senpai
>>
>>36919285
he could if he just be'd himself fagg0t
>>
>>36919535
Oh no, not a gamer. He plays video games? How repulsive.
>>
>>36919214
>mad pus
With that acne, he's already got mad pus
>>
>>36919594
if you're already ugly it makes you more repulsive in the eyes of women

obviously not fair but it is true
>>
>>36919535
Jawline is okay. He used front cam which distorts everything as you can easily notice
He can wash his hair (Job and a haircut includes all sorts of self care and hygiene)
>nose
see jawline. It's probably way less noticeable in rl. Plus a fuller hairstyle that retracts from the face a bit and it goes by
Metal shit. Not genetic.
Facial structure is fine. He just pulls beta face.
>gamer
He can fix that

I retreat my upper percentile claim but he's far from ugly. If he puts in the work he'll get a nice gf
>>
File: 1490139883802.jpg (16KB, 237x365px) Image search: [Google]
1490139883802.jpg
16KB, 237x365px
>>36919463
>see "cringe picture"
>it's just a picture of an ugly or misshapen dude that somebody put a fake caption over
>tfw you realize people probably use this to confirm their preconception that ugly people are dickheads
>>
>>36919615
If you are already ugly it doesn't matter what you do. It has nothing to do with gaming.
They don't like ugly guys playing video games, because to them an ugly guy is something that exists to make them feel good about being higher in the social hierachy. They can't do that if he's not sycophantically hanging around their vicinity.
>>
File: alvin.png (363KB, 1188x937px) Image search: [Google]
alvin.png
363KB, 1188x937px
>>36919619
cant refute your claims about the camera
i still insist he isnt attractive but i will respect your opinion.
>>
dude looks like an oblivion character
>>
>>36919677
Fucking christ I remember that thread
Even after 11 years this place still manages to catch me off guard
>>
>>36919699
normies havent caught wind of this meme yet
>>
>>36919696
shit, been bingeing on oblivion recently
you're so right anon, some kind of wood elf guy with long hair always being a snarky dick when you just want to pickpocket his single polygon ass
>>
>>36919733
They won't get it. Ork
>>
>>36919214
like if you define any white guy as upper percentile of genes then i guess you're right
that being said enjoy the other races outbreeding you, /pol/cuck
>>
>>36919891
Did making this thread alleviate some of the pain of being black? Didn't think so.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.