[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do with my life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: ConfusionSadnessDespair.jpg (17KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ConfusionSadnessDespair.jpg
17KB, 500x281px
Hey fellow NEETS and robots. I find myself at a crossroads. I've been trying to enlist in the military for going on 7 months and the process is going irredeemably slow. I have to face the potential truth that maybe I won't be able to join the Army which brings to light the idea behind this thread. I don't want to be stuck in minimum wage hell so I was wondering what should I go to school for? What kind of jobs are on the rise and which degree should I get?

I'm your average twentysomething aimless NEET with nothing to lose. I'm open to trades as well. If you come up with anything please be specific as you can. Hopefully something comes of this. Thank you.
>>
>>36917460
>I've been trying to enlist in the military for going on 7 months and the process is going irredeemably slow.
Country/branch?

Are you fit enough, did you look like a fuck up in the interview?
>>
>>36917481
US
Army
I am fit enough and have been working out; I am past the introductory phase. The thing is that I have a...complicated packet. My recruiter says it's not that hard, but I don't know at this point. Beyond that MEPS is a fucking mess down here
>>
>>36917599
>MEPS
It's the same in the UK with our AFCO, it's a dumping ground for retards and blokes at the end of their career.

I'd stick it out if I were you, didn't know what I wanted to do when I was younger. Don't be afraid to chase your application up either.

Don't really have any advice beyond that.
>>
>>36917680
>>36917680
>stick it out
How do you mean? As in continuing the enlistment process? If so, not a problem. I haven't told the recruiter to stop the process or anything. He says the doctors should get through my packet within two weeks. That is the umpteenth time I heard that shit now though. And what did you mean by "chase your application up"?
>>
Virgin/trap/chad/brap threads are consistently popular but self help threads are ignored? Anyone??!
>>
You all fucking ignored me. Unfucking believable. Every thread EVERY GODDAMN THREAD gets a bump, a contribution and yet you fucking ignore me, my thread. I know there are still some others in a similar situation and I feel for you. But to everyone else? Fuck you. Fuck EACH and EVERY one of you goddamn pricks. I hate you all.
>>
>>36918512
>>36919800
>>>/adv/ for advice, lad. Try there again, maybe they can help you. I cannot help you because I am almost in the same package as you. I just got my university degree and I have been a NEET for almost a year now. I feel as if I am losing grip on reality. I got a job interview tomorrow though. So I hope for a way out.

Good luck with your problems and I hope you find your fortune in life. God bless you, anon.
>>
Same situation here,easily fit enough and 93 on asvab but have scars that might ruin everything
>>
>>36917460
>which degree should I get?
You can't think like this. You need to find your true interest. If you don't like what you study then you'll give up pretty quickly.
Personally I would say computer science, but only if you like that kind of stuff.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.